Terrible Relic of Secret Theft

Speedom

Question

Hay Hay!!!

What's good Warspear? Anywho, I'm am very lost on how this relic supposed to work because I really don't understand. Give me guidance pro players and developers. Thank you very much.Screenshot_20190807-152249_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20190807-152241_Warspear Online.jpg

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Som said:

When enemy player hit you 1000 dmg you. Get 300hp 30% 

Now it's PvP relic

From total dmg when the skill wears off? 

Edited by Speedom

When an enemy uses a controlling skill on you (stun/roots and etc.) and while you are on the effect, the part of the total damage (30%) you receive, you will reheal. 

For example, a player with a barbarian class character rushes and stuns you, following by the damage while you are stunned and that damage techniqually will become lower by 30% because you will reheal that part of the damage.

Not sure if i made it any way more clear but i hope so :pin3:

Edited by Hapimonas

Like Hapimonas said. In addition, it's implied that you can't die during the effect, which is a very cool thing. :smile: 

UPD: not sure about gradual damage from skills used before the activation of the relic "e.g. if you were already bleeding" ..but I'd imagine that you'd recover 30% from them too.

Edited by Akasha

10 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Like Hapimonas said. In addition, it's implied that you can't die during the effect, which is a very cool thing. :smile: 

UPD: not sure about gradual damage from skills used before the activation of the relic "e.g. if you were already bleeding" ..but I'd imagine that you'd recover 30% from them too.

Wait what?! I need someone to test this since mine apply to disappearance.

"..for as long as the character is under any controlling effect, their health is restored by 30% of the damage dealt by the enemy."  if you take damage, you gain health = you can't die. I questioned if you were already taking some sort of damage and let's just say that you got stunned (= under control effect), then the question would be: will you still die or 30% of any damage caused from the moment the relic is active will then be restored (while under the control effect)? 

Edited by Akasha
Administrators don't know all the answers. Get used to it.