HP

Mayr

Guys I have noticed that many Blade dancers have more hp than a same level paladin even if we use a shield with hp and if we use a 2H weapon BD has a higher HP. Has anyone noticed that?

Honestly, yes. But at lv20, a BD and a Paladin, Paladin would get more HP with lv18 shield / armor than BD would get from just lv18 armor.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pala and bd can wear the same armour the only difference is the weps they use and the shield the shield gives them a bonus of more hp and they have more power then bds talking about hp palla has more hp then a bd depending on the equip :) ive seen suprememan have almost 4k hp :facepalm:  i pvpd him and he had 1-2k hp left :facepalm: 

:unknw:  barbs and pallas hp the same

pala and bd can wear the same armour the only difference is the weps they use and the shield the shield gives them a bonus of more hp and they have more power then bds talking about hp palla has more hp then a bd depending on the equip :) ive seen suprememan have almost 4k hp :facepalm:  i pvpd him and he had 1-2k hp left :facepalm: 

Excuses excuses, cause I kicked your butt  :dirol: :rofl:

Excuses excuses, cause I kicked your butt  :dirol: :rofl:

XD the scores of our pvp was 1-1 due to my ham fail x2 e.e

XD the scores of our pvp was 1-1 due to my ham fail x2 e.

Thats not a ham fail, thats called a block. And the first time we pvp I was using low amp kw, trying it out, good for crit heals. But good luck on the block.  8)

• 4 months later...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

lol forum is dead?

I think bd have natural hp boost like heal regen thats why they have more hp

• 1 month later...

You are wrong. ... barbs have 10% extra hp some barbs may have 4500hp :facepalm: but the maximum hp pala can make is 4k :mega_shok:

Guys I have noticed that many Blade dancers have more hp than a same level paladin even if we use a shield with hp and if we use a 2H weapon BD has a higher HP. Has anyone noticed that?

Depends on the Armor used by player

barbarian has 2102hp without item, bd has 2020, dk has 2000around. paladin has only 1790hp without item....

Because paladin heals so healing is replaced with hp

• 2 weeks later...