who is the best lvl 6?

pinoykevin

Leginonner Noob in Eu

Even he has a bow that hits 220

1 warlock and necro can kill him

U just need to stun one guy then kill him fast and then fear the stunned guy after the stun has run out and u won :P but tbh legionner is a strong ranger  for a lvl 6 and beside he hits more then most lvl 14s

dafuq legionner that ranger seems epic xD already I have my weak sauce mage lvl 4 cataloniax and can kill him  8)

R you sure you can kill him? I have some lvls fro 4 to 6 and meet legionner is like having a bug where u cant do a shit.

Well im sure if i megaamp rogue or lock or mage or barb i have a chance.

Whats ur mage amp in 4? And most important, who is your partner?

R you sure you can kill him? I have some lvls fro 4 to 6 and meet legionner is like having a bug where u cant do a shit.

Well im sure if i megaamp rogue or lock or mage or barb i have a chance.

Whats ur mage amp in 4? And most important, who is your partner?

ahahahaha I was joking bro my mage sucks I doing random and my amp is nothing without novice set  :crazy:  but I am thinking to lvl up 10 and stay with full arena , by time doing free arenas thats mean 2 months or more  ;D

Roland is the most strongest lvl 6.sawed him on arena with 9000 damage :crazy:

ahahahaha I was joking bro my mage sucks I doing random and my amp is nothing without novice set  :crazy:  but I am thinking to lvl up 10 and stay with full arena , by time doing free arenas thats mean 2 months or more  ;D

LOL  i was scared u had +10 novice in lvl 4  :crazy:

Anyway i have mage 4 in Saphire and mage 4 in emerald.

Saphire one have no novice so is suuuuupersad.

But the other one have novice, 0 amp 0 enchant, still 4 but win a lot. Novice is all in low lvls. But a waste if want lvl up/

I have to say from the point of view of dk. 90 percent of mages lvl 10 sucks.

But in my worst enemies (i mean people who have more wins than loose against me or more or les same wins and loose) i can say it was a mage lvl 10. He was amazing i never saw a mage like him before and since he lvldup i will never see again.

Bro add picapica, we support each other to lvlup if u want. Also u have yoshi and i have healer 14 etc so i guess no problem to lvl up alone. (eso si, quiero echar unos piques tu noob y mi noob contra otros noobs, con amigos se aprende mejor).

I have to say from the point of view of dk. 90 percent of mages lvl 10 sucks.

But in my worst enemies (i mean people who have more wins than loose against me or more or les same wins and loose) i can say it was a mage lvl 10. He was amazing i never saw a mage like him before and since he lvldup i will never see again.

Bro add picapica, we support each other to lvlup if u want. Also u have yoshi and i have healer 14 etc so i guess no problem to lvl up alone. (eso si, quiero echar unos piques tu noob y mi noob contra otros noobs, con amigos se aprende mejor).

yea send me pm when have time and up lvl together till lvl 1O or maybe more till irselnort

• 2 months later...

best lvl 6 with no single mcoin used

These two guys on US-Sappire:

xyouwishx- has two +10 novice swords; his total damage is in the region of 240-250. He can crit 700. His gear is all +8 with full great charms

Unknowshot- a ranger to rival Legionner. His arrowshooter is +8 and his damage is around 240. Not sure about his gear but I know he has at least +7.

Legionner uses lv9 bow I think, he hits 220+ on lv6 people, his bow doesn't look like Novice one either, think he uses lv9 bow or some other higher lv one from a quest or shop.

ya he do thats y hard to beat him otherwise rangers weak at lv6

i even saw another player lv6 using lv9 bow green  dont remember hes nick bt im sure it was lv9 bow as legioner do  hope gm delete their bow  ;D  252 dmg for a lv6 with low amp so cheat nd bullshit

if he lose it  i dare him to entr arena noob weak shit

Idiots, he doesn't use a level 9 bow. How can a level 6 use a level 9 weapon? He uses a Witch's arrowshooter which is an event weapon for level 5. When amplified high it does 240-250 damage. So yeah, it's not a level 9 weapon...

Idiots, he doesn't use a level 9 bow. How can a level 6 use a level 9 weapon? He uses a Witch's arrowshooter which is an event weapon for level 5. When amplified high it does 240-250 damage. So yeah, it's not a level 9 weapon...

fag its not high amped

He actually does use a higher level weapon. Long time ago you could equip higher level gear.  It wasn't a requirement, it was just a better item.

• 1 month later...

Im the best of 4-6 lvl's , Im WARKINGX and i can kill Legionner 1v1  8)

[/quote

never saw u  in random arena right ur strong bt i had raped u many time so easly ...ur not best or legioner  i vote for calamarket and ofc my self lol

here some pics

74445_.jpg

74448_.jpg

• 1 year later...

Legionner uses lv9 bow I think, he hits 220+ on lv6 people, his bow doesn't look like Novice one either, think he uses lv9 bow or some other higher lv one from a quest or shop.

Have to say... He use lvl 10 bow and he can hit over 300

lol.....i haven't got wt is happening here....the topic is "who is the best lv6?"

and some ppl r talking about a guy who is using lv10 bow...is he a guy lv6 who cheats and using bow lv10 :wacko: :wacko: ?? lol  :lol:

No hes got that lvl10 bow from olsdschool warspear version.

then weapons were different so hope that explains a bit :good:

• 4 weeks later...

JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUY JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RANGER LEVEL 6 USE BOW LEVEL 10+9 HORROR

ADMIN UPDATE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• 1 month later...

there are damn cheaters in arena lvl 4 - 6 I saw legionner and saggitaire wearing lvl 9 - 10 eq. plz gm do something with these cheaters