who is the best lvl 6?

pinoykevin

i dont use miracles for my new arena ranger, i used 43k to get novice and panda and hair color i have 2 miracles because i unbinded my main rangers old bow so.. but im not the best, legionner and inaimerah are the best :) :)

Legionner uses lv9 bow I think, he hits 220+ on lv6 people, his bow doesn't look like Novice one either, think he uses lv9 bow or some other higher lv one from a quest or shop.

Legionner uses lv9 bow I think, he hits 220+ on lv6 people, his bow doesn't look like Novice one either, think he uses lv9 bow or some other higher lv one from a quest or shop.

he use lvl 10 bow and he hit almost 240+

legionner has +6-9 lvl 10 bow.

lol.....i haven't got wt is happening here....the topic is "who is the best lv6?"

and some ppl r talking about a guy who is using lv10 bow...is he a guy lv6 who cheats and using bow lv10 :wacko: :wacko: ?? lol  :lol:

If you're an old player you can skip to 2nd paragraph,At old version we had rank systems, Rank is similar to level system.

The ranks where

^ = 1st rank, it had a brown colour, it was a max of 3 ^, then next was silver, with the same symbol, max rank for silver was 2 ^, like the military symbol, an arrow pointing up.

so all items in first island required a ^ brown rank to equip, so when you make a new character you can already equip all items in the whole 1st island.

So what I think he did was, made a Ranger in EU - Emerald, stopped playing at a certain time and he got lvl 10 bow equipped, and when he returned to his ranger he noticed that his bow was lv10 and wasn't the right lvl to equip it, so he leaves it equipped and doesn't remove it or he can't equip it anymore.

I've also seen a lvl 14 druid using BG fury armour and helm.

If you're an old player you can skip to 2nd paragraph,At old version we had rank systems, Rank is similar to level system.

The ranks where

^ = 1st rank, it had a brown colour, it was a max of 3 ^, then next was silver, with the same symbol, max rank for silver was 2 ^, like the military symbol, an arrow pointing up.

so all items in first island required a ^ brown rank to equip, so when you make a new character you can already equip all items in the whole 1st island.

So what I think he did was, made a Ranger in EU - Emerald, stopped playing at a certain time and he got lvl 10 bow equipped, and when he returned to his ranger he noticed that his bow was lv10 and wasn't the right lvl to equip it, so he leaves it equipped and doesn't remove it or he can't equip it anymore.

I've also seen a lvl 14 druid using BG fury armour and helm.

hm....now its clear for newbie player  ;)

• 1 month later...

Yes.  But im not high ampfs!  He old enchant and high ampfa:P

Ps:  my warlock lvl 10 can kill you:D and you arent better than profundo :D:D

is not hard kill hassn in 1vs1 healers , warlocks ,and rogues can do it easy without problem only running , others classes only can pray and kiss the floor vs summon god

Yes.  But im not high ampfs!  He old enchant and high ampfa:P

Ps:  my warlock lvl 10 can kill you:D and you arent better than profundo :D:D

Thanks Seby ;) :drinks:

is not hard kill hassn in 1vs1 healers , warlocks ,and rogues can do it easy without problem only running , others classes only can pray and kiss the floor vs summon god

It depends on what the partner Hassn, arena, remember that he probably uses the ax lvl18 +10  :pleasantry: , the damage that he should give against rogue and healer should be high, before my barbaro be hacked, and have deleted items, I made very interesting fights against zeyweon and godspd :dirol: , I made a pvp with godspd, it killed me, it's because I wore ax lvl15 +6 :pardon: , and it was not easy zeyweon kill me with 2 or 3 hits :blush: . Take a look at the video and check out  :good:   > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V52jCptqxP0

• 4 months later...

legioner so weak that y hides behind guntram ass  i would beat them if there was a gud partner ... high amp kidZ nd  they both afraid to do arena wid lv20

Lol lvl 6 for noobs let him come lvl 19-20 ;) ill show legionner

Hes like a mini version of pvprange but im not sure if he has boobs or not

(Man tits)

Definitely KOMOSICUS is the best lvl 6 :lol: :lol:

I was just going to say that and yes komosicus shows the most skill in arena lvl 6 :P

About the best lvl6, not forget rogue lvl6 arutar, and shamam lvl6 calamarket, strongest like legionner ranger lvl 6 :clapping:

:good:  Arutar is the best lvl6 i remember he could beat legioner 1 vs 1, but  calamarket  is also op lvl6

guntram is lika a tank  ;D some time cant stap him

Leginonner Noob in Eu

Even he has a bow that hits 220

1 warlock and necro can kill him

Most casters below lv15 suck.

Not enough skill points and resilience.

Only ones that does good are lv14 full astral users, well if you don't mind taking 20 hits to kill your enemy.