[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

Hello?! IOS was having that trouble that only ios v 6.0 able to play the new ws update. Is that fixed yet? Cause now this early must-be-download-update of yours need to update and Im using ios v 5.0  :facepalm: :facepalm: please tell me im not waiting for hours just to know that i cant play :facepalm: :facepalm:.

yayayayayayyayayyayayayyayayayayya awesome i luv this place i remember it oh ya my home i luv  u take this from me  :give_rose:

symbian error. when i tried to log in on my phone, it says download the lastest version, and when about to insatall, it says update error. fix it dev.

Delete the version you have now, then install the new one.

Hey i have question!  ::)  So are these new skins and weapon enchantments only for this ''winter season'' or is it for all time?  :'(  plz answer  :lol:

Hey i have question!  ::)  So are these new skins and weapon enchantments only for this ''winter season'' or is it for all time?  :'(  plz answer  :lol:

i want it to be forever :)

I have never like the update coz it has never given me a break from troubles. No this is not the first time, or second time or third time. Yeah devs will say sorry and I will have to wait which until almost another update come. It has always been like that on and on.  :facepalm: screw this

Haha, everyone is complaining about the random critical enhancements

I see why people don't like this kind of things, but I personally see it as a feature to make Warspear Online a more diverse game.

Bet I'm getting lots of negative karma for supporting this :lol:

symbian error. when i tried to log in on my phone, it says download the lastest version, and when about to insatall, it says update error. fix it dev.

you need to delete ur warspear from ur phone and donload new version from game site. Worked for me

BEWARE!!! I'm gonna spam signs and crystals to get additional stat bonuses so that i can make my lvl 15 staff SAME STAT like Dooms weapon.. Rich rules the game!

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

jokes :wacko:

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of [glow=red,2,300]the worst[/glow] mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 18th of December 2012.

You have to wait 1 week to server run again  ;D

Haha, everyone is complaining about the random critical enhancements

I see why people don't like this kind of things, but I personally see it as a feature to make Warspear Online a more diverse game.

Bet I'm getting lots of negative karma for supporting this :lol:

I will give you +1 karma for being brave to support it cuz i like it too  ;D

GREAT THANKS  :blush: :blush: !!!

lol i done garr-shagg,lake and sea monster all in one day cuz mcs were busy in war in caravan ! ;D

as for sms payment dont be optimistic cause they just want your money >:D

this may be the day i decide to eventually stop playing. me and my lv14 druid full old equips will no longer be OP :( and swaaz has old runed full arena set, also no longer OP :(

now anyone with money has an advantage 100%, used to be money users 90% old players 10%

time to spam runes and crystals for critical enhancement  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

old runes - no longer best

troll costume/pumpkin costume - masks cost 3k now, who cares about costume?

rangers - nerfed (scatter shot), druids - nerfed (cant use bees for crit resistance)

i have nothing to get me attention anymore  :cray:  (at least im honest)

Did i understand correctly?  Now players who less than 3 lv cant use trade chat?  Nice, nomore 1lv spammer :yahoo:

Pine Sword LOL :rofl:

I think its a staff :rofl:

Yay more money for aigrind and less unfortunate possibilities to get worthy items for paying customers  :yahoo: :yahoo: :facepalm:

I cant decide if i like new update or not.Just one thing devs pls stop making everything in game dependant on luck. we need more thing that we can earn in game or buy with gold or cc or arena points not only mcoin. For next update pls consider changing amp insurance in gold or cc because 59 m coin and sign is the same thing.