[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

i would commit "warspear-suicide" (by getting killed by evil mobs ofc :cray: ) if i tried to "crit enchance my gears" and got a bad crit. just imagine, normal crystal gives my staff 38 dark magic bonus, i can imagine using another mshop crystal and then i get green colored +10 dark magic bonus on my staff, which means id lose 28 dark magic damage :shout:  Geez, am i even making sense now? because my brain is messed up, like a chaotic vortex full of cows n cakes :wacko:  Darn...this exam is killing me....well...i gtg now..i want to go home....early... *tap tap tap*

same thing already happened to me, 100% true. when "new" enhancements came out (that replaced low runes/etc.) last year or so, i bought the new bow crystal with mc from shop; and my bow went down in damage  :bad:

Fix arena! When you go random you still fight against pt team :diablo:

if they separated the fights between parties and random id never quit warspear.

;D  Hello Everyone, im going to tell a warspear Story.  ;D

Actors:

1. Warspear Devs  :diablo:

2. Us Players  :cray:

Once apon a time, we where at home (Warspear Server) then someone knock at our door (Warspear Devs).

We open the door and then .... POW we got punch in face. (we close the door)

- Some one knock at door (Warspear Devs - Again)

We open the door and then .... POW we got punch in face. (we close the door)

- Some one knock at door (Warspear Devs - Again)

We open the door and then .... POW we got punch in face.

We ask: Hey are you crazy, you punch me in face 3x already. :fool:

Devs answer: You are the crazy one, in opening the door. :facepalm:

END.

What i mean is: we cant just post complains if we do no action. :unknw:

Devs will always make the updates for profit. :yahoo:

We could stop playing to prove they going in the rong direction. :rofl:

PS: Rich ppl will always play and dont complain. :blush:

WHAT YOU DO:

1: You Close the door and whait for next punch.

OR

2: You Punch back is face.

Good game to all and like devs say: YOu will need luck (And devs need gold).

Big Hugzz to all.

i can stop playinv warspear until they lowerd mcoin price jist like the cirs release of mcoin haa

Epic Quest for 16-20 level players

High-level players will join in fascinating battle with the Ice Queen and her minions in the Heart of Ice Halls. {is it gonna be a warzone or mcs n elfs are allies in that area?}

Tavern "Jolly Snowman"

New PvP area for players 2-12 levels with daily quest. {can bigger lvls enter that place?}

i wanna ask about skin of weapon,if i use that item,is my weapon still glowing? Because i love to see the glow of my weapon,and i dont like the look of my arena lvl 17 weapon

ps: i wish the skin of weapon item price not expensive

Didn't even notice this, Sulla, your dream came true.

Epic Quest for 16-20 level players

High-level players will join in fascinating battle with the Ice Queen and her minions in the Heart of Ice Halls.

Sulla's favorite song:

Peace and quiet!To send messages to the trade channel players have to get the third level.

hahahaaa to the saleswoman wh he/she is  ;D

Dear Aigrind

Am sorry to Disturb about this same Topic about Scammers/ Hackers but! This friend of mine is very special for me and i would do as she tells me she has earn my Respect, Well she been telling me she been having problems with making her Warspear account to communicated with the people in the game so am helping her, Well back to the Topic She was having a exchange of something and the person trick her into paying an massive amount of Gold and the guy bail on her  I wasn't there but she told me and i do believe her she an Honest person which you can tell once's you meet her well My point of this is am asking to do something about this She told me the names of the person who Scan her, Am asking you please do something with this process of scammers and hackers.

Its his elf and mc

Kidranger 19 (Ranger)

Akuusiapa 15 (Rogue)

Dear Aigrind

Am sorry to Disturb about this same Topic about Scammers/ Hackers but! This friend of mine is very special for me and i would do as she tells me she has earn my Respect, Well she been telling me she been having problems with making her Warspear account to communicated with the people in the game so am helping her, Well back to the Topic She was having a exchange of something and the person trick her into paying an massive amount of Gold and the guy bail on her  I wasn't there but she told me and i do believe her she an Honest person which you can tell once's you meet her well My point of this is am asking to do something about this She told me the names of the person who Scan her, Am asking you please do something with this process of scammers and hackers.

Its his elf and mc

Kidranger 19 (Ranger)

Akuusiapa 15 (Rogue)

Hello. Im sorry for disturbing, but stop being st*pid and send ticket to support and wait an answer. Thanks.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

TOMORROW!!!...  :tease:  TOMORROW!!!... :tease:  TOMORROW!!!... :tease:  TOMORROW!!!... :tease:

I HOPE IT WONT DISAPPOINT US AGAIN!!!! :diablo: