[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

I hope A.K gun skins for ranger :aggressive: :diablo:

server maintenance in 1 week? Are you having an advance xmas  vacati0n? Omg! What will i do without ws for a week? :( update sucks.

OMG! Please tell me that isn't real! Somebody tell us how much longer till warspear back on... :facepalm: we need to get a life! Or maybe just me, but real world is really boring here.  :facepalm:

OMG! Please tell me that isn't real! Somebody tell us how much longer till warspear back on... :facepalm: we need to get a life! Or maybe just me, but real world is really boring here.  :facepalm:

No lol. not a week.. just a month :)

its a mage staff....

:lol:  Yes i noticed that just after i posted ( quickly edited )

lol no! dont add guns on warspear....

Too late  :crazy:

Just when ws was getting boring for my necro, you update and give me a reason to play! Great timing, folks!

Ps. Everybody, get a life outside ws, go clean your backyard from snow or something(or come clean ours, there is a blizzard here in finland

For peace and quiet section, i think lvl 3 is not enough. Should be lvl 5 or 6. Hate spammer making many char just to spam TC especially when you already ignored them.. In sapphire, i guess you all know who. :facepalm:

this time we have download new update :shok:

Really?? Need to download the update? Well, I just want to say my prayer to devs that i hope they fix all the problems for ios users sakes. By all, I mean ALL... Devs know it well. Halloween update sucked and I dont want another disappointment this upcoming one.

:facepalm: >:D

For peace and quiet section, i think lvl 3 is not enough. Should be lvl 5 or 6. Hate spammer making many char just to spam TC especially when you already ignored them.. In sapphire, i guess you all know who. :facepalm:

I remember someone spam at elfs trade chat 'pvprange top player in saphire. Can kill you in 2hits' omg i never met someone as narcissistic as him. :!

Wow people are excited again, when this update comes you will see. Random enchants is bad! It means say I have same weapon as u the old enchant normal dmg crystal is 41. You put crystal on your weapon you get value of 41 I put same dmg crystal on my weapon I get 80 hahaha so f bombed! Devs could hav just raised amp success rate. They want you to spend money,which is idea of good business for them, but it is killing the game. Without the little man(gold grinders) the game will lose its appeal to people. You see how it is now on sapphire. Not many people playing, Richie(mega mcoin buyers) raising prices of miracle coin items. I don't want to here anymore im the best player noobs, this game is all luck and chance there are no fair fights. I've said it over and over Spam signs amp u win! Spam signs, sell them, get rich, buy best gear,amp that, u win. Then after a few months devs add new gear for u to get and amp. Its a continuous process of money sucking. We need fun not more luck and chance. I wish could go back to no amp days where things were even. But even then people cried of unbalanced classes. The devs did good with weapon skins but how much will they cost u player? Will there only be lame Christmas tree skins or can we hav cool looking skins like say a katana or big huge conan the barbarian sword skins? Man I can only hope.

Damn, why surprise chests again? :facepalm:  Damn bad news indeed :sorry:  no need to go "hooray" now, its to early to celebrate this...just wait and see :nea:

What happened to ingame downloader, now I need to download from my Browser which takes a long time  :facepalm:

Maybe I go set a bomb in my internet providers hq and maybe when i'm back download complete xd

Up up and awaaayyyy :yahoo:

UUgh wait.... 26.5mb? Sooo, what happened to this server update via server?  :facepalm:

Hmm a solid client now maybe? The final of all clients? I Hope so.

level 13-20 bullied low levels in pvp cave. And said n0obs n0t allowed there. So bbye high level disturbers. :P

^Agree!!! Gankers in pvp cave should learn to show some respect to low levels.. Like how my level 10 always got murdered without reason like low levels cant enter pvp or sth. Please note: Mrxnobodyz = me. So dont cry for help when u get killed for gank a lvl 10. ]:>

Wow people are excited again, when this update comes you will see. Random enchants is bad! It means say I have same weapon as u the old enchant normal dmg crystal is 41. You put crystal on your weapon you get value of 41 I put same dmg crystal on my weapon I get 80 hahaha so f bombed! Devs could hav just raised amp success rate. They want you to spend money,which is idea of good business for them, but it is killing the game. Without the little man(gold grinders) the game will lose its appeal to people. You see how it is now on sapphire. Not many people playing, Richie(mega mcoin buyers) raising prices of miracle coin items. I don't want to here anymore im the best player noobs, this game is all luck and chance there are no fair fights. I've said it over and over Spam signs amp u win! Spam signs, sell them, get rich, buy best gear,amp that, u win. Then after a few months devs add new gear for u to get and amp. Its a continuous process of money sucking. We need fun not more luck and chance. I wish could go back to no amp days where things were even. But even then people cried of unbalanced classes. The devs did good with weapon skins but how much will they cost u player? Will there only be lame Christmas tree skins or can we hav cool looking skins like say a katana or big huge conan the barbarian sword skins? Man I can only hope.

Yeah! you are right with this!  ;)

Critical enchantment of items

Mechanics of item enchantment is changing.  Now when you insert runes and crystals in item slots, sold in the Miracle Shop, there is a chance to get additional bonus.

WTH !!!  Why everything on warspear depends on luck? :facepalm:

New items in the Miracle Shop! Having opened Surprise chests you will be able get unique items, bars of gold, costumes, festive decorative skins and the crystals for the weapons.

C'mon why cant u put the items in the miracle shop directly, why is it to  be through s.chest???