[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

2h30min for maintenance?  :wacko:

Dont u see it?? but i think idk XD

The game will go live on 18th of December 2012.

Dont u see it?? but i think idk XD

So u really think the servers start only at 18th December? Its can be the truth, what they are gonna to do all the week?  :wacko:

So u really think the servers start only at 18th December? Its can be the truth, what they are gonna to do all the week?  :wacko:

FIX US-Server i think  :bad:

They are celebrating early xmas now.

What do u mean what are they gonna do? What would we do? Theyll be either sleeping, eating, making snow angels in all the money they get :lol:

they putting the game client to version 3.4 now, when server is on, there will be " data caching " so when 18th come, we dont have to download the new version, and there will be only " data caching "

When i can play?,And will u gv us gift when update?,n is thre selling xmas armor? Answer me plz now asap!!!!!!!

I think they won`t answer u :D Coz u always crying at forum, can`t just write normally like everyone?  :facepalm:

is that arena? Its yellow.. Everything is yellow :bad:

Why did it have to be yellow?  :bad:

Why not black?  ::)

Why not red?

OMG anything but yellooow  :lol:

Why did it have to be yellow?  :bad:

Why not black?  ::)

Why not red?

OMG anything but yellooow  :lol:

Totally agree, yellow omg  :bad:

Interesting, what price will be for color of weapons...

Its not a color change.

Its an option to add "skins". Just like in the pictures.. notice Mracobeska's staff? The skin is a christmas tree.

But that's what i can gather.

A Skin is something applied over the top of an object ect.

Decorative skins

Now players have ability to change the skin of weapons with saving its all attributes.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото