[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

i only hope,market repair scrool at us saphire go down. wth,repair become 2k.... n hope fix my app bug,i report alredy about bug at GT-c6625 samsung>winmo 6.1 about the dwon commend menu,not work,what i mean... like commend go arena,open mail,exit.. thy all not work. but,the bug more worst.. n make me like stupid... i can not write messeage perfect.. i must write s=5 n my x,c,z not work to... but that not my caplock broken.. but the ws app bug,only ws app my caplock broken. hope admin read n give me solution.

There it goes again, update where all is perfect and sounding great then BAM! Chance for critical enchant, this doesn't soooouuund veeeerry good. Guess ill buy crystals until it criticals my damage.

There it goes again, update where all is perfect and sounding great then BAM! Chance for critical enchant, this doesn't soooouuund veeeerry good. Guess ill buy crystals until it criticals my damage.

yeah.... rich players become more op.

AGAIN.

thats the point. buy sets of crystals and runes and  keep enchanting it on your gear til it luckily crit enchant  ;D just  like amplifyyyy

Guest XthekingX

yayayay that mean all mcs at saphire will be busy at new map and i go lake :D  .i hope they fix lag and iraq sms payment

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 18th of December 2012.

so when will the servers today come back up?  :unknw: if today is only maintenance

guuuud updateee  :yahoo: i hope u fix login issue  :facepalm:

i got my santa hat ready yayayayayayay  :yahoo:

when does servers work again??  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Login issues with US Sapphire will be fixed as well.

Nice, hope it will be fixed as soon as possible  :good:

guuuud updateee  :yahoo: i hope u fix login issue  :facepalm:

i got my santa hat ready yayayayayayay  :yahoo:

when does servers work again??  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

server will back at 18 december maybe,

C'mon !! when is it over???? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

::) ::) ::) :good: :good: :good: :good:

:shok: :shok: :shok: I CANT BELIEVE NEW PvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvP...YES :yahoo:

18 december is long time  :facepalm: .  :cray:  I can not play this game for 1 week.

Critical enchantment of items

Mechanics of item enchantment is changing.  Now when you insert runes and crystals in item slots, sold in the Miracle Shop, there is a chance to get additional bonus.

this is suck. more likely spamming sign, but now its crystals and runes to spam till you get  lucky.

Decorative skins

Now players have ability to change the skin of weapons with saving its all attributes.

only this is good one.

And also thanx :good:  for stoping 1-2 lvl players from spamming us in Trade chat :facepalm: :facepalm: ,, now Mr.damge have to raise his lvl,, F**kng rich seller :lol: :rofl: ;D ...

i never seen anyone with astral defence for enchant so why should they increase the damage of astral for paladins? its already strong coz nobody has astral def in-game.

astral defence would be disasterous lower someone heal in battle xD

server maintenance in 1 week? Are you having an advance xmas  vacati0n? Omg! What will i do without ws for a week? :( update sucks.

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 18th of December 2012.

IM NOT SEE IT :nea: :nea: :nea:

they gonna put some new costume on chest now, unlike old time where people can just buy those new one on mshop. developers making people to buy some mcoin and spam some chest with low chances on getting it.

goodjob.  :clapping:

Does characters crit have anything to do with crit enchant? If so, ill crit my crit so I can have crit crit xD and I think every player should get 1 free holiday chest each day for this event.. Cmon its christmas after all 8) :good: