[2012.12.11] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.4 release date announced

Kuzmitch

Thats not what it means. It means you can make your weapon look like a different weapon of the same type.  :dirol:

This is fun though maybe another mcoin requirement like unbinding items.

Yea dats really good,,,,,, :good:

:diablo: And are you making Barbarians powerful or not??? :unknw:

If u do i'll give an address of Hot gal!! What say??? :spiteful:

their is update that barb was op and that update was in rank era idk if barbarians have a chance to beacame op agen

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 18th of December 2012. In this update players will celebrate the World Creation Holiday, festive territory Snow Boundaries, many daily quests, Critical Enchantment and possibility to change skin of weapons.

Arinar is preparing for the World Creation Holiday. However this time the White Wanderer did not hastens to send deer carts to the cities. More than that, a truly alarming news come from Show Boundaries. The ruthless Ice Queen, having appeared as if would out of nowhere, threatens to turn the of possession the White Wanderer into a lifeless ice desert. Witchcraft of Queen has managed to even return the Avenger from nonexistence - the ancient dragon of Hidden Sanctuary. Who dare to challenge the Ice Queen and her servants? Where is the Hero which will save the long awaited holiday?

World Creation Holiday

The new christmas territory Snow Boundaries with unique quests. You will help Show Elves and the White Wandered, and receive experience, useful items and chests with pleasant gifts!

Epic Quest for 16-20 level players

High-level players will join in fascinating battle with the Ice Queen and her minions in the Heart of Ice Halls.

Tavern "Jolly Snowman"

New PvP area for players 2-12 levels with daily quest.

Critical enchantment of items

Mechanics of item enchantment is changing.  Now when you insert runes and crystals in item slots, sold in the Miracle Shop, there is a chance to get additional bonus.

Decorative skins

Now players have ability to change the skin of weapons with saving its all attributes.

Surprise chests with unique gifts

New items in the Miracle Shop! Having opened Surprise chests you will be able get unique items, bars of gold, costumes, festive decorative skins and the crystals for the weapons.

Peace and quiet!

To send messages to the trade channel players have to get the third level.

Yours,

AIGRIND team

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

ICE

Its a 2h sword/axe or mace or maybe a staff, thats all i know  :unknw:

It is a staff ,because its a mage char

This is fun though maybe another mcoin requirement like unbinding items.

Yeah definitely fun, i hope its not an mcoin requirement though  :facepalm:

their is update that barb was op and that update was in rank era idk if barbarians have a chance to beacame op agen

lol cuz they are rich. understand now?  :facepalm:

new skill aded. called singing. the hero sings so loud its openents become deff n stunned for a while. xD

haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

new skill aded. called singing. the hero sings so loud its openents become deff n stunned for a while. xD

mod pls develope gouge skill of rouge can make it the gouge can add damge just like beast trap,chop hihi

paladin skill improvementsssss please.....................

i agree.... its pathetic to do 78astral on enemy when i have 158astral. :(

(by the way i think trap doent do dmg anymore.)

i agree.... its pathetic to do 78astral on enemy when i have 158astral. :(

i never seen anyone with astral defence for enchant so why should they increase the damage of astral for paladins? its already strong coz nobody has astral def in-game.

78/s for 3s is not strong.... :/ its only dmg. no slow or anything else like other faction skills...

Omg, paladins have best stun skill,

that stum in area, for a good time.

If u see death knights stun skill u

will laught

Server is temporarily is unavailable due to the maintenance service. :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: