Solution for balance the game.

Reaperface

Many peoples complain because some classes are underpowered,others op.

This topic is for new skills,the game will get balanced with new skills.

Why devs need make a new skill in update?

Because they created a new island,players complained(but some people liked)

Because they created a new arena system,some players complained,others not.

With new skill nobody will complain,we will get more power,more tatics for bosses,and a new way to kill the enemy.

My suggestion for skills.I know devs rarelly pay atention to us/eu players,they only focus on ru servers,but i will try.

Faction:Mountain

Class:Barbarian

Skill:"Berserker mode"

Description:Wen actived,the barbarian enter in a agressive mode,the atack and the critical rate increase  but the defense and accuracy decrease,he ignore full disable skills(dark circle,charge),bleed damage(chop,bees,harmstring bleed,not the stun effect)and heal skills,he cant use potions/items.

Why this skill:Because this is the most famous skill for barbarian in 90% of games,barbarian is a brute force class,he need this.

Class:Rogue

Skill:"Deadly poison"

Description:Rogue enchant him weapon with a mortal poison,if he hit a target,the target get poisoned,if the target is under this effect,he lose some health every time he walk,the strenght of the poison increase every time the enemy walk,and a fixed amount,not a % of the total health.The effect ends after 5 steps or 30 seconds,enemy heal skill is reduced 50% while deadly poison is active.Rogue cant use gouge if he enchanted him weapon.

Why this skill:Rogue cant reach ranged classes,with this skills ranged players will think twice if they run,and rogue will think twice if he uses this skill,because he cant gouge,why he cant gouge?For balance the skill."infinite combo" is a bad thing.

Class:Shaman

Skill:"Spirits Atack"

Description:Shaman summons a soul for atack the target,the target get bleed damage,(its a bee skill with a different name)thats all.

Why this skill:Shamans can summon ghosts,spirits,etc,or Shaman king(anime) is a lie,joke.Shaman is already good with hes skills,he dont need anything epic,with this skill he will kill target faster.

Faction:Firstborn

Class:Bladedancer

Skill:"Extreme Conditions"(dont know a good name)

Description:this skill only works if the health of a bladedancer is under 50%,with this skill the bladedancer movement speed double(i already saw some mobs ingame with a great speed,so its possible.)accuracy and critical increase,bladedancer have a chance for ignore any stun/disable/run like a idiot skill,if bladedancer atack any target it do small dot damage.After the end of the skill,bladedancer will lose part of his health.

Why this skill:Bladedancer problem is the same of the rogue,he cant reach ranged classes,with this skill bladedancer will have a chance do kill ranged players,i know a lot of pro bds,with strong amp,but if they fight a +0 shaman/warlock with controller build they lose,not because they dont know play the class,but because he cant reach the target,with this skill the enemy will have difficult to kite.

Class:Ranger

Skill:"Arrow Storm"

Description:Ranger shoot a wave of arrows in a certain area,doing damage to all enemys inside.(aoe skill,same area as earthquake,can critical.)

Why this skill:Honestly,every game i played rangers/archers/snipers have this skill,and fb dont have any aoe skill.

Class:Druid

Skill:"Big root" :facepalm: (idk a good name)

Description: Create a large version of root(same area of dark circle),same effect of earthquake.

Why this skill:Shamans have,why druids not? nerf the time of root or range and add this skill,blind is a pain in the ass,because u cant atack,root let u atack.

Faction:Forsaken

Class:Death Knight

Skill:"Canibalism"

Description:Death Knight recovers some health every time he hits the target,big cooldown,3 hits.A dark version of heal skill of pala.

Why this skill:Dk is badass,he eat brains at lunch :rofl: ,its like a regenesis skill,a dk lose some part of body in fight,because HE IS DEAD,he need regenerate that part,with enemy blood ofc :)

Class:Warlock

Skill:"Mind Break"

Description: Warlocks invade the mind of a single target,making him weak for a time,its like a debuff,enemy atack,defense down for some time.

Why this skills:warlock dont need nothing epic,like shaman,with this skill he can stay a little longer.

Class:Necromancer

Skill:"Dream eater"

Description:if the target is under nightmare skill,necromancer can use this skill,do dot damage(dont wake up the target,like volcano effect),and make the enemy lose some mana.

Why this skill:Necro is a combo class,and the game cant add summons i think,minions :sorry: .

Faction:Chosen

Class:Paladin

Skill:"Reflect"

Description:Enchants the shield with holy power.Have a chance to ignore any enemy atack,the atack back to enemy with 50% of power,ends after some time or countering 2 hits(only counter normal atacks).Only works with shield.

Why this skill:Because PALADIN IS A TANKER CLASS,idk why they let paladins use 2h weapons,with this u will tank any boss.

Class:Mage

Skill:"Freeze

Description:Mages freeze the ground(same area of dark circle)enemys cant move or use skills.

Why this skill:Mage need a good stun skill,not suicidal skills or bullshit like teleport/stone.

Class:Priest

Skill:"Holy light"

Description:Priest creates a magical light that "blind" a single target,the target focuses on this light,and cant move/use skill for a short period,end if the target get hit.

Why this skill:priest dont have a stun skill,armistice is a peaceful skill,"you dont atack me i dont atack you,let be friends my dear enemy :facepalm: " and u can avoid easy word power,this skill is full disable.

If u have a suggestion feel free to post. :)

Many suggestion from me:

Paladin:

Dual: Make paladin Dual to creatures or enemy's player. It will make double attack speed. its not allowed enemy to use skill and paladin can not to use skill too. Paladin and enemy's arent allowed to move for many second. Usage range: 2 yard

Mage:

Burning: Burn many enemies for sometimes and reduce their attack speed and movement speed. Usage range: 5 yard

Priest:

Paralyze: enemies can not move and reduce their attack speed for sometimes

Deathknight:

Dark Heal: heal his self or his friendly with dark magic. or attack enemies with range 5 yard.

Warlock:

Dark Smoke: reduce all magic damage of enemies for sometimes

Necromancer:

Raising Skeleton: Raise 2 Skeleton for many second. Hit point and damage of skeleton increase with its level

Barbarian:

Smash Attack: Return many damage enemy's to enemy's self for many times.  8) OP

Lvl 1: Return 92% dmg. 3 times attack. Ignore 86% dmg

Lvl 2: Return 94% dmg. 4 times attack. Ignore 88% dmg

Lvl 3: Return 96% dmg. 4 times attack. Ignore 91% dmg

Lvl 4: Return 98% dmg. 5 times attack. Ignore 93% dmg

Lvl 5: Return 100% dmg. 5 times attack. Ignore 95% dmg

Rogue:

Rush Demon: double your movement speed to catch one enemies, can not move and use skill for 1 sec and increase dmg for 1st attack

Shaman:

Calling Wolf: Call one wolf (Movement Speed: High). HP and Damage of wolf will increase with its level (I see from old warspear)

Bladedancer:

Twister dancing: Bladedancer change to twister. it will make reduce movement speed, attack speed and enemies get dmg for many second who around bladedancer. blade dancer is not allowed attack.

Ranger:

I think i agree with "Arrow Strom"

Druid

Fairy Caller: call 2 fairies (Range attack). HP and damage of fairies will increase with its level (I see from old warspear)

Barbarian:

Smash Attack: Return many damage enemy's to enemy's self for many times.  8) OP

Lvl 1: Return 92% dmg. 3 times attack. Ignore 86% dmg

Lvl 2: Return 94% dmg. 4 times attack. Ignore 88% dmg

Lvl 3: Return 96% dmg. 4 times attack. Ignore 91% dmg

Lvl 4: Return 98% dmg. 5 times attack. Ignore 93% dmg

Lvl 5: Return 100% dmg. 5 times attack. Ignore 95% dmg

i didin't get it!!! :fool: :fool: :unknw:

1 more year, dev arnt make new skill. im bored with old class skill and bored with UP barbar.

I have any qstion to dev:

1. Will dev. make new skill again?

2. Will dev. make this game balance for the planning?

Dev. never read about fail of charge skill too. i hope dev. can read it. hard to using barbar for stun cuz they need range for stun.

Charge - attack - attack skill - chop - taunt - run is not working with gud. every ppl know how to broke taunt skill and many ppl know what are they must do before barbarian use charge skill.

Description:Priest creates a magical light that "blind" a single target,the target focuses on this light,and cant move/use skill for a short period,end if the target get hit.

Why this skill:priest dont have a stun skill,armistice is a peaceful skill,"you dont atack me i dont atack you,let be friends my dear enemy :facepalm: " and u can avoid easy word power,this skill is full disable.

rofl with the blue part xDDDD let's be friends dear enemy :rofl:

and  a bit more serious now: Yea great skills think they should inplement this ^^

the Druid part is funny though but its cool suggest.my druid Frens been asking why can't they use multi stun like earthquake...

pretty good.. thumbs up!!! :drinks:

This are my questions regards this suggestions.

First, You mean adding this new skills to the present faction?

If yes What will happen to the present skills we use? Just deleted them?

2nd when this skills are added how about the level 20 who use all their skill points already?so it means it will remain level 1 skill point since you cant add more skill points to them?(so we cant enjoy the skills for this reason.

3rd is the hot-key slots, do you mean add also hot key slots? well in my opinion the game has a small frame for both pc users and mobile users, do you think this hot-keys will consume larger space in frame?

in pc maybe it will be ok, but how about mobile users?

We all know hot-keys short cut keys are all necessary for faster and easier way to navigate your movements  in the game, so adding new skills means adding new hot-keys....

please give some answers to those questions,

(BTW nice idea but as I said there are some problems needed to be fix in this suggestion)

Many peoples complain because some classes are underpowered,others op.

This topic is for new skills,the game will get balanced with new skills.

Why devs need make a new skill in update?

Because they created a new island,players complained(but some people liked)

Because they created a new arena system,some players complained,others not.

With new skill nobody will complain,we will get more power,more tatics for bosses,and a new way to kill the enemy.

My suggestion for skills.I know devs rarelly pay atention to us/eu players,they only focus on ru servers,but i will try.

Faction:Moutain

Description:Wen actived,the barbarian enter in a agressive mode,the atack and the critical rate increase  but the defense and accuracy decrease,he ignore full disable skills(dark circle,charge),bleed damage(chop,bees,harmstring bleed,not the stun effect)and heal skills,he cant use potions/items.

Why this skill:Because this is the most famous skill for barbarian in 90% of games,barbarian is a brute force class,he need this.

Class:Rogue

Skill:Deadly poison

Description:Rogue enchant him weapon with a mortal poison,if he hit a target,the target get poisoned,if the target is under this effect,he lose some health every time he walk,the strenght of the poison increase every time the enemy walk,and a fixed amount,not a % of the total health.The effect ends after 5 steps or 30 seconds,enemy heal skill is reduced 50% while deadly poison is active.Rogue cant use gouge if he enchanted him weapon.

Why this skill:Rogue cant reach ranged classes,with this skills ranged players will think twice if they run,and rogue will think twice if he uses this skill,because he cant gouge,why he cant gouge?For balance the skill."infinite combo" is a bad thing.

Class:Shaman

Skill:Spirits Atack

Description:Shaman summons a soul for atack the target,the target get bleed damage,(its a bee skill with a different name)thats all.

Why this skill:Shamans can summon ghosts,spirits,etc,or Shaman king(anime) is a lie,joke.Shaman is already good with hes skills,he dont need anything epic,with this skill he will kill target faster.

Faction:Firstborn

Class:Bladedancer

Skill:"Extreme Conditions"(dont know a good name)

Description:this skill only works if the health of a bladedancer is under 50%,with this skill the bladedancer movement speed double(i already saw some mobs ingame with a great speed,so its possible.)accuracy and critical increase,bladedancer have a chance for ignore any stun/disable/run like a idiot skill,if bladedancer atack any target it do small dot damage.

Why this skill:Bladedancer problem is the same of the rogue,he cant reach ranged classes,with this skill bladedancer will have a chance do kill ranged players,i know a lot of pro bds,with strong amp,but if they fight a +0 shaman/warlock with controller build they lose,not because they dont know play the class,but because he cant reach the target,with this skill the enemy will have difficult to kite.

Description:Ranger shoot a wave of arrows in a certain area,doing damage to all enemys inside.(aoe skill,same area as earthquake,can critical.)

Why this skill:Honestly,every game i played rangers/archers/snipers have this skill,and fb dont have any aoe skill.

Class:Druid

Skill:"Big root" :facepalm: (idk a good name)

Description: Create a large version of root(same area of dark circle),same effect of earthquake.

Why this skill:Shamans have,why druids not? nerf the time of root or range and add this skill,blind is a pain in the ass,because u cant atack,root let u atack.

Faction:Forsaken

Class:Death Knight

Skill:"Canibalism"

Description:Death Knight recovers some health every time he hits the target,big cooldown,3 hits.A dark version of heal skill of pala.

Why this skill:Dk is badass,he eat brains at lunch :rofl: ,its like a regenesis skill,a dk lose some part of body in fight,because HE IS DEAD,he need regenerate that part,with enemy blood ofc :)

Class:Warlock

Skill:"Mind Break"

Description: Warlocks invade the mind of a single target,making him weak for a time,its like a debuff,enemy atack,defense down for some time.

Why this skills:warlock dont need nothing epic,like shaman,with this skill he can stay a little longer.

Description:if the target is under nightmare skill,necromancer can use this skill,do dot damage(dont wake up the target,like volcano effect),and make the enemy lose some mana.

Why this skill:Necro is a combo class,and the game cant add summons i think,minions :sorry: .

Faction:Chosen

Description:Enchants the shield with holy power.Have a chance to ignore any enemy atack,the atack back to enemy with 50% of power,ends after some time or countering 2 hits(only counter normal atacks).Only works with shield.

Why this skill:Because PALADIN IS A TANKER CLASS,idk why they let paladins use 2h weapons,with this u will tank any boss.

Class:Mage

Skill:"Freeze"

Description:Mages freeze the ground(same area of dark circle)enemys cant move or use skills.

Why this skill:Mage need a good stun skill,not suicidal skills or bullshit like teleport/stone.

If u have a suggestion feel free to post. :)

wow and this would balance the game!? All I saw was a hell of alot of OP stuns you want to add to most range classes that already has it easier. I get it that youre jelous over dark circle but giving aoe stuns to half the range classes is not the answer. My answer is to increase cooldown for warlock so they cant cast circle all the time. And bds skill was, lets say godlike. Why dont you just add invurnability to that list off buff effects. Sorry all skills were so ridicolously OP I couldnt take it seriously. Some classes are op but this wouldnt be a solution.

wow and this would balance the game!? All I saw was a hell of alot of OP stuns you want to add to most range classes that already has it easier. I get it that youre jelous over dark circle but giving aoe stuns to half the range classes is not the answer. My answer is to increase cooldown for warlock so they cant cast circle all the time. And bds skill was, lets say godlike. Why dont you just add invurnability to that list off buff effects. Sorry all skills were so ridicolously OP I couldnt take it seriously. Some classes are op but this wouldnt be a solution.

All I can say is the skills are really giving OP ability, however those skills will make the game interesting,

Actually I have the version of this, new skills added but ofc with some story-lines and Skill mechanics that wont affect the system of the game much.

All I can say is Its ok to add more skills only if you have a suggestions that will not really affect the system of skills...

I believe if this suggestions will be added the system of the game will change, the thing that will change is the level caps, adding this skills will make the game add more level caps to sustain the skill points needed for new skills....

dont be angry but this thing can really affect the frame of game or should i say appearance  if there are already 9 hotkeys then with this new skills add more 2 and became 11?

so more hot-keys in game?

I See that you spent a little time thinking this out, but i'm afraid i agree with bloody on this one.

Maybe in the future to make things more interesting.. sub classes or skills. But not yet.

Balance is still being worked on. Warlock being one that need's some drastic attention. More cool down? Yes i agree.

you wanna see what abt old ws  8)

First the rangers with the OP Blessing, now people be hatin' Warlock's dark circle XD rofl, sure. Nice suggestion, wouldn't like to see it in, though. Too many stuns, and if all range units have a stun skill, melee would have no uses in the game other than hunting e.e (sorry though, didn't have enough time to read, will edit/post new when read it again)

This are my questions regards this suggestions.

First, You mean adding this new skills to the present faction?

If yes What will happen to the present skills we use? Just deleted them?

2nd when this skills are added how about the level 20 who use all their skill points already?so it means it will remain level 1 skill point since you cant add more skill points to them?(so we cant enjoy the skills for this reason.

3rd is the hot-key slots, do you mean add also hot key slots? well in my opinion the game has a small frame for both pc users and mobile users, do you think this hot-keys will consume larger space in frame?

in pc maybe it will be ok, but how about mobile users?

We all know hot-keys short cut keys are all necessary for faster and easier way to navigate your movements  in the game, so adding new skills means adding new hot-keys....

please give some answers to those questions,

(BTW nice idea but as I said there are some problems needed to be fix in this suggestion)

Ans. 1st,, they may delete or may not :unknw:

2nd,, they will give all skill points back to allot again (they have done this earlier too) :drinks:

3rd,, if they delete any skill then no prob.,,, if not then it will consume 1 more slot, (like its using 6 slots, then it will use 7, it can be                handled by reducing size of MENU bar, or else... :good:

I hope u got the answers and may have got new questions too... ;D ;D

All classes with OP skills = Balance.

Just pause for a second and think, " How can I counter each skill on X Class? "

If you want a balance without OP skills then, remove all range classes stuns and melee's extra defense/damage skills.

Sounds shitty doesn't it?

All classes strong class = all class can kill all class, no more people complaining, " Druids so OP I can't even touch them on Rogue " " Warlock stun is so OP cause I can't even move ", well now we can counter them with skill disabling skills and Unique ones for melee that either staggers/prevents being CC'd/Stuned.

I didnt say everything is unbalanced to hell right now..? Its fairly good balanced right now according to me. 1 warlock in arena is do-able, 2 or more and its very hard as melee to reach, but one can be handled sure. I was refering to this suggestion of giving all classes OP skills and specificly aoe stuns to more range classes. Really these skills are way stronger then what classes have right now except for dark circle copies. I dont mind new skills no no, but people expect something totally OP if its a new skill suggestion. It can be a normal balanced skill that fits the class/character.

Im happy most players liked that. :) ,thanks for everyone's opinion.

Now some answers/questions.

@MR X

i really liked the videos,sad i only started at lab update,but now we have better graphics,more itens,more players,imagine on war,many players,my phone almost freeze's,with summons my phone will explode i think xD.Its really possible add summons without lagging much?

@Kimimaro100

i think @demonsfury already make it clear to understand ;D .

@Bloodylipa

Sange already said why that "op" skills.

i only will say why i pick that skills.

You have a shaman in your signature,Think a bit,how you feel,having the biggest stun ingame,with great damage to all enemys,a single man can stun a army of elven/chosen warriors,good for you right?Now lets say you are one druid,the "nature" version of a shaman,because he is the healer class,you see the same number of enemys,but what u can do?lone druid?root one and die right?yes.how being a druid feel?Magical users can control massive area of enemys,druid is a magical user,hes main element is earth.so imo he need a aoe.shamans as 2 stun skills,druid one,thats fair for you?root let you atack,blind not,earthquake do more damage than bees and stun an army,thats balanced for you?are you sure?

Now,lets imagine you have a warlock,the most hated class for elven/chosen players,i have one,so,im not jealous of dark circle.

You can do a search on google talking about warlocks,they are the ultimate dark users,nobody can beat a warlock in this cattegory(dark magic),search about dark magic,you will see a set of ducking op skills,but thats only a little of story.Back to Ws,The enemy class of a warlock is mage,the "peaceful"(alive ;D )version of a warlock,you can control all the elements in the world,fire,water,ICE,earth,etc...look mages skill setup,you will see,TELEPORT,WTF?,CHAINS! :facepalm: ,search the anouncement of mage in this forum.The name is that:[2012.04.02] Under development: Mage - Whisperer of Fire and Ice,maybe im blind,and need some glasses,but i swear i saw ICE.

Ok,now warlock vs mage,warlock have 2 stun,fear and the famous/infamous dark circle,what mage have?chains?you can aim were you use chains?not,so,in others words,you need act like a kamikaze,penetrate a enormous group of enemys with teleport,and use chains,sounds good,but not.Why not?chains only move the target,remember you can use skills on chain,and if u use chains in a group of shaman/warlocks you are dead in the same second.The freeze skill is not that "op",small area(dark circle area) with earthquake effect(without damage),for gods sake,mage need a good aoe stun,hes a mage dammit,you can create blizzards,thunders,meteors storms,and no,NO!stone is bullshit,you cant aim were you use.

With another aoe the things will get balanced.warlock=2 mage=2

Barbarian,Bladedancer,Deathknight,Paladin skills.

Barbarian:

Pros:increased damage/critical,can null some stuns,ignore bleed effect.

Cons:Reduce defense,and its not a small %,in this mode,barb can reach negative def%,so it receive more damage from everything,reduce accuracy,cant get HEALED/use itens.

Charge fail a lot,chop only work with newbie kiters,or you cant kite a barbarian with ranged classe?if not,my apologies,but,u need learn some tatics.Barb have no chance against bd with same amp,with berserker he can get balanced.

Bladedancer:

Pros:greatly speed,accuracy/crit up,have a chance to nulls,I SAID CHANCE,like dark circle chance,any stun.

Cons:Im really sorry,i forgot one thing yersterday,i dont know english very well,but with this skill,a bladedancer force hes body to the max,focus on the target,but hes not a god,he is a human,so,after the end of this skill,the bladedancer will lose a considerable % of his remaining health,its like a adrenaline status,after the status,you have the collateral effect.its a short status,i dont know why u said "godlike".only can be used with 50% hp or less,why only 50%?because you need a great motive for force your body to the max,bladedancer is the greatest meele vs meele,and ducking bad vs. ranged classes.Im a mc/forsaken,if my choice in the start was a bd,maybe in this momment,warspear only will be a old memory,of a unbalanced game,for me.

Deathknight:

Pros:you can heal yourself dealing damage to enemy.

Cons:---

Its not a op skill,come on,think about it.

Paladin

Pros:can block any atack(ATACK NOT STUN) of any enemy,its not 100%,its a chance.

Cons:only can be used with shield,so,less damage.

Necro and priest dont need comments imo.

Rogue/Ranger

Rogue:

Pros:deal a good damage if the enemy runs,say goodbye to situations like this: Shaman/ranger "x"-damage 4000 warlock/druid "Y"-3000 damage, rogues "z"- 0 damage

Cons:cant gouge,gain damage but lose the combo,if the target was a meele,he dont will run i think.

Ranger:

Pros:aoe damage skill.

Cons:--

Not op.

A last thing,check your 5x5 arena rank,tell me the classes on top,(excluding ticket spammers),check the wins of elves/chosens,go to nadir,at elves bridge,bring some friends with you(Warlocks/shamans)start a war,lets see how many elves need to kill ur party.

You need know something buddy,you need fight fire with fire,in others words aoe vs. aoe,and give a chance to nom-casters classes for counter aoe skills/stun,talking about the story of every class,they are the best in their cattegory,but,the bad thing is,warspear hide some classes qualities,with bad skills,and show the true power of others classes,with good skills.

A month ago i was thinking the problem is the unbalance between classes,but now,i think the problem is a bad choice of skills.You can nerf shaman,warlock,ranger,that only will destroy the story of the class and his function.

Im happy most players liked that. :) ,thanks for everyone's opinion.

Now some answers/questions.

@MR X

i really liked the videos,sad i only started at lab update,but now we have better graphics,more itens,more players,imagine on war,many players,my phone almost freeze's,with summons my phone will explode i think xD.Its really possible add summons without lagging much?

@Kimimaro100

i think @demonsfury already make it clear to understand ;D .

@Bloodylipa

Sange already said why that "op" skills.

i only will say why i pick that skills.

You have a shaman in your signature,Think a bit,how you feel,having the biggest stun ingame,with great damage to all enemys,a single man can stun a army of elven/chosen warriors,good for you right?Now lets say you are one druid,the "nature" version of a shaman,because he is the healer class,you see the same number of enemys,but what u can do?lone druid?root one and die right?yes.how being a druid feel?Magical users can control massive area of enemys,druid is a magical user,hes main element is earth.so imo he need a aoe.shamans as 2 stun skills,druid one,thats fair for you?root let you atack,blind not,earthquake do more damage than bees and stun an army,thats balanced for you?are you sure?

Now,lets imagine you have a warlock,the most hated class for elven/chosen players,i have one,so,im not jealous of dark circle.

You can do a search on google talking about warlocks,they are the ultimate dark users,nobody can beat a warlock in this cattegory(dark magic),search about dark magic,you will see a set of ducking op skills,but thats only a little of story.Back to Ws,The enemy class of a warlock is mage,the "peaceful"(alive ;D )version of a warlock,you can control all the elements in the world,fire,water,ICE,earth,etc...look mages skill setup,you will see,TELEPORT,WTF?,CHAINS! :facepalm: ,search the anouncement of mage in this forum.The name is that:[2012.04.02] Under development: Mage - Whisperer of Fire and Ice,maybe im blind,and need some glasses,but i swear i saw ICE.

Ok,now warlock vs mage,warlock have 2 stun,fear and the famous/infamous dark circle,what mage have?chains?you can aim were you use chains?not,so,in others words,you need act like a kamikaze,penetrate a enormous group of enemys with teleport,and use chains,sounds good,but not.Why not?chains only move the target,remember you can use skills on chain,and if u use chains in a group of shaman/warlocks you are dead in the same second.The freeze skill is not that "op",small area(dark circle area) with earthquake effect(without damage),for gods sake,mage need a good aoe stun,hes a mage dammit,you can create blizzards,thunders,meteors storms,and no,NO!stone is bullshit,you cant aim were you use.

With another aoe the things will get balanced.warlock=2 mage=2

Barbarian,Bladedancer,Deathknight,Paladin skills.

Barbarian:

Pros:increased damage/critical,can null some stuns,ignore bleed effect.

Cons:Reduce defense,and its not a small %,in this mode,barb can reach negative def%,so it receive more damage from everything,reduce accuracy,cant get HEALED/use itens.

Charge fail a lot,chop only work with newbie kiters,or you cant kite a barbarian with ranged classe?if not,my apologies,but,u need learn some tatics.Barb have no chance against bd with same amp,with berserker he can get balanced.

Bladedancer:

Pros:greatly speed,accuracy/crit up,have a chance to nulls,I SAID CHANCE,like dark circle chance,any stun.

Cons:Im really sorry,i forgot one thing yersterday,i dont know english very well,but with this skill,a bladedancer force hes body to the max,focus on the target,but hes not a god,he is a human,so,after the end of this skill,the bladedancer will lose a considerable % of his remaining health,its like a adrenaline status,after the status,you have the collateral effect.its a short status,i dont know why u said "godlike".only can be used with 50% hp or less,why only 50%?because you need a great motive for force your body to the max,bladedancer is the greatest meele vs meele,and ducking bad vs. ranged classes.Im a mc/forsaken,if my choice in the start was a bd,maybe in this momment,warspear only will be a old memory,of a unbalanced game,for me.

Deathknight:

Pros:you can heal yourself dealing damage to enemy.

Cons:---

Its not a op skill,come on,think about it.

Paladin

Pros:can block any atack(ATACK NOT STUN) of any enemy,its not 100%,its a chance.

Cons:only can be used with shield,so,less damage.

Necro and priest dont need comments imo.

Rogue/Ranger

Rogue:

Pros:deal a good damage if the enemy runs,say goodbye to situations like this: Shaman/ranger "x"-damage 4000 warlock/druid "Y"-3000 damage, rogues "z"- 0 damage

Cons:cant gouge,gain damage but lose the combo,if the target was a meele,he dont will run i think.

Ranger:

Pros:aoe damage skill.

Cons:--

Not op.

A last thing,check your 5x5 arena rank,tell me the classes on top,(excluding ticket spammers),check the wins of elves/chosens,go to nadir,at elves bridge,bring some friends with you(Warlocks/shamans)start a war,lets see how many elves need to kill ur party.

You need know something buddy,you need fight fire with fire,in others words aoe vs. aoe,and give a chance to nom-casters classes for counter aoe skills/stun,talking about the story of every class,they are the best in their cattegory,but,the bad thing is,warspear hide some classes qualities,with bad skills,and show the true power of others classes,with good skills.

A month ago i was thinking the problem is the unbalance between classes,but now,i think the problem is a bad choice of skills.You can nerf shaman,warlock,ranger,that only will destroy the story of the class and his function.

I think some skill are so cool for subclass, but one question.? You hate the dk. ? I don't agree, the dk don't need heal skill, and you wanna make the skill for paladin like the dk skill (dark shield) but more strongest. ? I think we need suggest subclasses, and the developer team make the new skill,  because the players only wanna make their faction strong.

Sorry my bad english :)

Yes I have a shaman but as my signature says im pretty much only play dk now. So ive seen both sides of range and melee. Most players only made more mage-classes with new update. Druids can easy beat a shaman (not 5v5), but ya a good druid can be very strong. You just cant play it like you play a shaman, you haft plan more. Joinorcell can easily take down my shaman, cause he knows what hes doing.  And dont wine about being a druid for a melee left with healers 1v1 its usually impossible cause you get kited so I dont wanna hear it that its so hard for healers. Its not, I know exactly how easy it is to kite and remember druid got dot which is just as good as 2 stun for kiting. Instead of wining about needing op skills and aoe to range classes, just use your current skills better and if youre not lv18-20, know that range classes need high levels to be op. Giving all range classes aoe stun, again is no solution. How would the game get more balanced if all ranged classes have full aoe stuns? Its fine to suggest skills of course, but to give the same skill under diffrent names to multiple characters doesnt sound like a suggestion, it sounds like jealousy. If you need circle so bad make a warlock.

and dont forget you got fb faction skill which is so increadibly good compared to shamans +4% hp which makes like 80hp at lv20. Compared to druids moon/astral getting buffed.

The current druid is already OP,

If added new skill "big root", so

Entagle root --> big root = GOD MODE, cant be accepted.

The alternatif interesting logic skills for druid:

1. Transformation, being an animal (all enemy cant attack druid and druid cant attack them, during transforming, druid is able to move and run, increase mana regeneration (anti-mana burn)

2. Fairy caller, summon fairy to help attacking enemy

The current ranger is already OP, if added new skill "arrow storm" its okay if containing small DOT.

The relate logic ranger skill:

1. Poisonous needle (DOT), enemy who walking into needle area will get bound for sometimes

2. Eagle rush (debuff), reduce all enemy resistance for sometimes

I agree with rogue's skill "deadly poison"

The alternatif rogue skill:

1. Throwing parasit, from a distance rogue is able to throw a parasit on the enemy's head and get stagger (DOT)

2. Speedometer (buff), increase attack speed and run speed for sometimes.

The current shaman is already OP, so it just need interesting skills like:

1. Totem of spirit, being a totem (all enemy cant attack, shaman cant attack them too, during transforming, shaman cant move just can stand by on place, increase mana regeneration for sometimes (anti-mana burn)

2. Wolf raid, summon wolfs to help attacking enemy

@aste

No,i like dk,he is a balanced class,with this skill,he will endure any boss,and dark shield is a infinite buff,and work with any weapon,reflect only work with shield.

Yes I have a shaman but as my signature says im pretty much only play dk now. So ive seen both sides of range and melee. Most players only made more mage-classes with new update. Druids can easy beat a shaman (not 5v5), but ya a good druid can be very strong. You just cant play it like you play a shaman, you haft plan more. Joinorcell can easily take down my shaman, cause he knows what hes doing.  And dont wine about being a druid for a melee left with healers 1v1 its usually impossible cause you get kited so I dont wanna hear it that its so hard for healers. Its not, I know exactly how easy it is to kite and remember druid got dot which is just as good as 2 stun for kiting. Instead of wining about needing op skills and aoe to range classes, just use your current skills better and if youre not lv18-20, know that range classes need high levels to be op. Giving all range classes aoe stun, again is no solution. How would the game get more balanced if all ranged classes have full aoe stuns? Its fine to suggest skills of course, but to give the same skill under diffrent names to multiple characters doesnt sound like a suggestion, it sounds like jealousy. If you need circle so bad make a warlock.

and dont forgetyou got fb faction skill which is so increadibly good compared to shamans +4% hp which makes like 80hp at lv20. Compared to druids moon/astral getting buffed.

dafuq i just read in red.

high lvs to be op?

light/quake lv 5 for shaman spammer at lv 14.100% kite

circle/fear lv 5 for warlock at lv 14.100% kite

root/any other skill for druid at lv 14.100% kite

nightmare/heal for necro at lv 14,u can greatly stun meeles.

Imo,with new ranged stuns,and new counter skill for meele,nobody will lose,fair fight,if we only add good skill for meele,and bad skill for rangeds,maybe the story will change,and meeles will become stronger than rangeds.

If u read my entire post,not only shaman part,u will see,im not a firstborn,im a warlock,tired of "bad wars",staying on bridge,destroying poor elves.

29426_.png

While I like the skills ideas, that's NOT how you balance the game.

Those skills will make the game even more imba.

The proper way is reworking current skills.

i dont agree if warlock will get nerfed, because when out of circle, the warlock is easy dying. The warlock still need improvement for more defensive skills like master resilience (buff).

The current druid is already OP,

If added new skill "big root", so

Entagle root --> big root = GOD MODE, cant be accepted.

The alternatif interesting logic skills for druid:

1. Transformation, being an animal (all enemy cant attack druid and druid cant attack them, during transforming, druid is able to move and run, increase mana regeneration (anti-mana burn)

2. Fairy caller, summon fairy to help attacking enemy

The current ranger is already OP, if added new skill "arrow storm" its okay if containing small DOT.

The relate logic ranger skill:

1. Poisonous needle (DOT), enemy who walking into needle area will get bound for sometimes

2. Eagle rush (debuff), reduce all enemy resistance for sometimes

I agree with rogue's skill "deadly poison"

The alternatif rogue skill:

1. Throwing parasit, from a distance rogue is able to throw a parasit on the enemy's head and get stagger (DOT)

2. Speedometer (buff), increase attack speed and run speed for sometimes.

The current shaman is already OP, so it just need interesting skills like:

1. Totem of spirit, being a totem (all enemy cant attack, shaman cant attack them too, during transforming, shaman cant move just can stand by on place, increase mana regeneration for sometimes (anti-mana burn)

2. Wolf raid, summon wolfs to help attacking enemy

;D rogue can call motor or car and increase their movement speed.

;D rogue can call motor or car and increase their movement speed.

What about Harley Davidson or Ducati, may be Hayabusa!!!! :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :rofl:

love all these ideas :good:

id love to be able to use arrow storm it could be like puddle were drop hell storm of arrows for short time an if if used like this u can take trap away :lol:  or can be like earthquake minus the stun part ::)

if used like puddle it would have to deal low damge it prob be just used for slowing down. if as quake deal some damge once ofc :aggressive:  thats prob the only thing the damage delt cause people ♥♥♥♥♥in rangers already have bless :blush:

• 6 months later...

totally agree, i alread thinked on that skills was missing

Druid with big root would be totaly unbalanced. Please don't compare warlock to druid. Druid is a pure healer while warlock isn't a healer, if druid has multi stun (big root) so warlock should have high heal of life leech. DRUID WILL NEVER HAVE MULTI STUN SINCE DRUID IS HEALER!

I agree with Kyumaru, the big root on druid will make imbalance to the game.

The solution is give the big root to paladin or bd!

ok I have an idea

since parry is mainly a melee stat, and it does absolutely nothing against ranged classes, can it be modified so that it also reduces the duration of any enemy's stun? Stuns meaning any effect that immobilizes or disables the player's attacks.

If this makes BDs too OP, change their parry skill to dodge maybe?

and even ranged classes can have about ±1.5% parry, with ench on cloak

so maybe this would  balance out all issues?

or am I wrong?

It wouldnt be the first stat to have more than 1 effect, and this would only affect pvp

if it doesnt make sense for parry to affect stuns, change name of parry stat? To resistance or something similar?