Lost equipment at +1 , mega sad and to hell the diet :D

apreila

;D f...  ;D ...

;D ;D f......f.. f... ;D ;D

I lost my new arena 17 lvl weapon ;D ;D . Got only today. ;D ;D . Used to make sword +1. :yahoo:  Then press again and ... ;D ;D .... ITEM CHAMPION ESTOS IS LOST. ;D ;D F...... F....... ;D ;D f...me, bcz i  so sad, life is ruined anyway ;D ;D .

Used many miracles, by paying to aigrind, but aigrind made me feel f...'d up ;D . Ithought we are friends ;D ;D  but after this ;D ;D ...i stop buying miracles  ;D ;D    +1 lost? well i scr..'d  ;D

i wrote to support. if no back my +1 estos, i leave. Bye, Snorlax.. bye, kuz, mioco, all players i  know..all bye, i cant take it anymore, :lol:  bye, aigrind :give_rose: .

• Developer

Dear Player!

Please, read the game tips about all actions with items. Most of your action's consequences cannot be fixed.

If you don't use Sign of Imperishability or other option of insurance while amplifying, the item could be lost, we warn you about it in the game. You also may stop at 1st level of amplifying (from 0 to +1) as its chance of success is 100%.

Please be careful with your game items.

Dude u made snorlax angry,, :diablo:

He'll neva fix it coz he's from Hungary,,, ;D

U used "F" words, nw u'll get banned,, :wacko:

DEVS gone mad now, u'll be gangbanged... :facepalm: :facepalm: :spiteful:

;D

even if i in depression and used bad words to show what i feel now, Snorlax not gonna become mad, you dont know him, he best of the aigrind.

Sorry, Snorlax, and thanks for answer to me, apocalypsis coming soon, and i will never get 5500 arena points again XD.

Snorlax is merely stating a fact. Only +0 to +1 is safe, after that its a gamble. Its just how it is, just sux when it happens. Ive burned +1 and +2 items too trying to make it abit before switching to signs. But only items that are expendible.

im sorry for your loss :/

Snorlax is merely stating a fact. Only +0 to +1 is safe, after that its a gamble. Its just how it is, just sux when it happens. Ive burned +1 and +2 items too trying to make it abit before switching to signs. But only items that are expendible.

im sorry for your loss :/

i am one of your fan bloodylips ;D , thanks for giving me a paper to get off the tears from my face XD.

i already got 430 ap again ;D

but i feel, as i says before, i ll never get my estos again ;D , i got bad feels of my health ;D