Mcoins price

Denzek

Hi im from denmark and i know alot other country's fell the same way. 

I have a problem with mcoins price, i dont think its fair just because its a russian game that they should have 50% off in money spending off what we other have. Lets say i wanna buy 28k mcoins. That will cost me 839 dkk and thats 8161 rubs. And in russian 28k mcoins is only 3500rubs that is 359dkk.. I realy just dont understand why it gotta be so expensive for us here on other coutries?? Can you guys from gm pls do somthing about it because its kinda very annoying and makes alot wanna quit the game just because of that. 

Its about inflation

If mcoins were scaled to same price everywhere then in some countries they woyld be really expensive and somewhere really cheap

Yea but for the price of 50k mcoins you can buy a ps4 here in this country. Thats just crazy. Lets be real its a mobile game and pc 2D. 28k mcoins is 800+dkk it should atleast be like 400dkk. Itss wayyy too expensive atm. The max mcoins i ever bought is 6k mcoins and that was like 150+dkk

Thats just unfair that russians can get 28k mcoins for 150dkk more than i gave for 6k. And they get x5 more mcoins