Knights Templar Order of the Infinite War recruiting Paladins on US sapphire

bramm

Killed mcs tonight with some awesom paladins oak and elm that are part of the brotherhood and a couple that aren't. Great helping oak with his quest and killing solar and lunar bosses just for fun while all of us were glowing with aura hahaha. Oak was on later tonight and was going to help with legions but he logged off early. Other than that fun night all together

game time has been limited for me to the point of being unable to even keep up with burning the free arena tickets.  :(

I havent had time because I have been moving nto my new house  :yahoo:

Today I learned that dryers plug into two different kinds of wall outlets, the wall outlet at my new house was incompatable and I had to go to walmart at 9 oclock at night to get a new wire. :(

I also managed to rewire my dryer without burning my new house down.  :drinks:

so I will try and burn arena tickets before bed tonight. hopefully my life will start settling down some and I can get back to busting heads soon.

oh also level 10 paladin by the name of Godzhammer wanted to join.

• 1 month later...

;D This kind of paladin brotherhood I'm seeking for so long

What is the leader nickname in game, for sure I will join even melee classes is imbalance in this game.

But my dream is walking in the lab with horde of paladin would be awesome

I will inform you my paladin name soon, for sure its a totally noob  :drinks:

Darn!

I will make a paladin in US for sure and tag along with you guys coz I like paladin so much tho

Please add my noob paladin "Betadin" in your roster please  :drinks:

LOL, an paladin army traveling with honor and courage devastating the mcs lands and seeking a new order of peace and hapiness on Arinar. Surely my Sunslicer want become a member of this brotherhood.

Well, your leaders last post was on January 28th, a month ago. Maybe it's to soon to assume he quit. I know he is pretty busy at home from some of his postings. Besides guilds are coming and if he doesn't already know about guilds, when he finds out i'm sure hell be on with you guys.

i want to join i have a lvl 14 paladin and i pvp all the time get better everyday  8)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

another brainless

• 9 months later...

I would like to join. I'm lvl 8 atm paladin, I'm on all day ct time in from Chicago, hit me up in game. Name is Warcrye

Leader is Dead :facepalm:

DAMN!!! I LOVE THIS... But too bad my paladin's on Emerald :(

And i wonder when guys(chosen and elfs) at Emerald would stop calling themselves gays and confront bloody forsakens and stop mc invasion in elf-chosen territory :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...