Knights Templar Order of the Infinite War recruiting Paladins on US sapphire

bramm

If you are thinking of making a paladin make him on US sapphire.

I will help you kill any boss when I have time.

I will give you gear when I have it.

I will help you Purify MC.

You must Declare MC your enemy when playing your paladin. IE we attack all legion regardles if he is your "pal" or not.

try to help your paladin brothers beneath you.(kill bosses for them.)

Why I am making an order just for paladins.

1. I can store gear for one class of players and I know the gear for paladins. I have the storage space but tracking who has what is to big of an administrative pain in the arse. so I will just be gifting gear from time to time.

2. groups will be super easy to assemble and able to kill any boss and conduct pvp without concern of group make up.

3.Marching to war with an army of paladin brothers at my side sounds fun as hell.

What we won't be doing.

1. Sitting on our ass farming astral lab over and over

2. Farming Island three as individuals.

3. letting MC pass who havent attacked us yet. when Quarter is given 99% of the time they wait for reenforcements and attack anyway.

What we will be doing.

1.  Getting all paladins who arent level 20 to level 20. If you arent level 20 yet you should be focused on leveling. when you run into a bump in your leveling process in form of a boss or a tough area to hunt then call for your brothers we will come.

2. Paladins who are level 20 will be helping lower brothers with bosses 1rst helping  local elf population with chainless 2nd and building individual wealth on island 3 or lab 3rd.

3. Our ultimate goal is to have a full order of level 20 paladins farming all chainless quest locations in order to deny MC the benefits of farming them and helping elf allies complete chainless quests in the process.

4. We will be Purifying ALL MC we encounter regardless of level or hostile intent. we will not be bargaining with, spying on, or making pals. they are our ENEMY and must be PURIFIED.

1. aspirexx L17

2. Auradoom L20

3. Dangah L17

4. Elmasiso L20

5. Godsfury L15

6. Khaldrago L15

7. Kookp L5 Iinactive?)

8. Kosmin L17

9. Lordraf L19

10. Maritil L9

11. Modok L14

12. Moonshinex L16

13. Nechroz L20

14. Nnonno L9

15. Oakcliff L18

16. Palladio L20

17. Pallyxking L15

18. Penenate L16

19. Pkdos L15

20. Pytysbr L16

21. Rakalf L16

22. Tsumugi L14

23. Uks L18

24. Xlethinox L20

25. Godlightxx L20

26. Flametax L16

27. Godzhammer L10 welcome aboard.

:bad:  THIS IS PALADIN!!!!!  :crazy:  You are real paladin soul what i see.

not so much sulla I am starting to become fairly hard to kill except for the best equipped and highest of levels

and no no playing both sides.

no making deals no spying I want true paladins

armor the F up and stomp MC faces

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble with adding members. My friend list is full and

I cannot always use pc . If your ok with helping me splat every mc we cross regardless of level or relationship I suppose . Tbh don't get to do much all pallidin stuff yet .

Hey dude..just read this..i have some money and im starting a new PAL, just switching from druid. Any help is welcome cuz i know little about pals.

Kookp

That is a long post discussed.thouroughly in paladin room. Search my posts by clicking on my profile. I have written novels

May garahans chaotic winds of chaos and darkness mislead ye, oh creatures of light, may the armies of garahan  strike fear into your very own heart. :crazy:

well, good luck, would be great to see an army of paladins (30+) marching into the lands of mcs  :clapping:

where do i sign up? I'm currently lvl 9 pally on sapphire server. I'm pretty new to the game but i've been playing MMOs since everquest 1 was new.

I've been farming this stupid cave for shovels for over a week now and have aquired almost all of the lvl 9 equipment on my own. I killed several of the bosses by myself but now i have only bosses with 10k plus hps left and no other quests. I.e. The ogre, spider queen, ardis's shadow. And the sect leader i could probably solo as well but i keep getting 1 or 2 adds every time i try.

If your willing to help me advance in this game ''because apparently it can't be done alone'' i'll fight anything you want. lol

where do i sign up? I'm currently lvl 9 pally on sapphire server. I'm pretty new to the game but i've been playing MMOs since everquest 1 was new.

I've been farming this stupid cave for shovels for over a week now and have aquired almost all of the lvl 9 equipment on my own. I killed several of the bosses by myself but now i have only bosses with 10k plus hps left and no other quests. I.e. The ogre, spider queen, ardis's shadow. And the sect leader i could probably solo as well but i keep getting 1 or 2 adds every time i try.

If your willing to help me advance in this game ''because apparently it can't be done alone'' i'll fight anything you want. lol

wow im impressed :shok: . "Farmed shovels for a week" for lvl 9 items :shok: very few has the strength to do that. Unfortunately, im a forsaken warlock and im therefore considered as your enemy, which means i wont be able to help u or travel to your map. :/ good luck :good:

i got past the sect leader finaly and got more quests. Lvl 12 now. And the thing thats flipping me out is the lvl 9 gear i farmed for is better than the stuff thats for sale in the first city on the 2nd island so i'm glad i did.

friend me my friend list is full so you will have to initiate all conversations or I wont know youre on. send me a tell and let me know I will dedicate my next play session to killing bosses for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok that is enough.

I worked very hard and I was very focused.

No questing, I did not do much Legion hunting, I didn’t help very many people, I was working hard for that next upgrade.

The entire past two weeks I have been doing nothing but arena and killing pigs for defense spheres and money for signs. :cray:

I finally got up to 30k and bought ten signs. :clapping:

0 gains @#$%^@$%^ :diablo: 0 GAINS :diablo: 0 GDM MFN SON OF A BTCHN GAINS :diablo: ZERO, NONE, NADA ,ZILCH, NAUGHT, NUMERAL 0, IT WAS AN OVERALL VOID OF ACHIeVEMENT. :diablo:

I'm over it now though. ;D I mean hey it was just a couple weaks of MY LIFE I'LL NEVER GET BACK!! :diablo:

I cannot stand the thought of killing another piggy for a while. :bad:

I will be back on duty helping people quest for a while, doing arena, and making war on legion. :clapping:

I will get my next gear upgrade in february when I buy 20 dollars worth of signs and spheres. :good:

In the meantime I will continue to collect arena points and finish getting the champion gear. :drinks:

Currently I have mace helmet armor and sheild but the armor peices are not amped at all so my level 15 stuff is better.  :nea:

See yall on the battlefeild. :aggressive:

Ach poor modok.  :blush: I distinctly remember not accepting invites fromyou as I was farming. sorry modok I owe you bud I dont like telling people one thing and doing another. :blush: I honestly just didnt recognize your name. you sir will be my project for the next few evenings. :blush:

Grats to auradoom,elmasiso,nechroz and palladio for making it to level 20 since the last posting.

Grats to aspirexx, itachifire, kosmin, lordraf, modok, moonshinex, oakcliff, pallyxking, penenate, pkdos, pytysbr, rakalf, tsumugi, and uks for gaining in levels since last posting.

My goal is to focus all guild chat to this page. now that i am done farming for awhile I hope to see you all in game and to help you all out.

Tried to help dangah with some sorcerer mantles.

It was busy as hell in there.

500 elfs VS 5 npc.

so I dropped party so as not to interfere with his loot drops and threw a heal on him from time to time in between arenas.

Going to start heavy with group related efforts for awhile.

my SOP will be to ask from highest to lowest if theyre interested in a group activity. I will recruit from the top because the higher you are the longer it takes to get xp.

once partied we will all converge on centermost gathering area and conduct quests by geographic location.

group  related quests should not include gathering quests. those suck as a group.

only "kill x many" or "kill boss" or "kill legion" quest types.

also I dont have a clue if anyone else is putting any effort into this guild. please put war stories screen shots. recruiting efforts, etc.

I am awesome as hell. I know I admit it. but I cant make a community all by myself. pitch in and tell me about something youve done for other paladins and or for guild mates or what they have done for you.

WoW epic MC hunting party tonight. :clapping:

The rewards for completing the pvp quests seem to have been bumped up.. awesome. :clapping:

they added in bridges allowing for more flanking attacks.. awesome. :clapping: (mc ...you may just be in a little trouble now without bottlenecks your warlocks and necros are much more vulnerable.) :aggressive:

Myself, Oakcliff,Dangah,Dislady,and... damn forgot his/her  name , he/she was a very good druid. killed the bejesus out of some MC. took granite guard twice. took solar lunar. and put a good size dent in the population of a small MC village. the kill count is crazy high. no idea. :wacko: aaah Bramm is happy  :drinks: had some good wars for the first time in a long time. (oh and got about 4 out of 5 wins in the arena.)  :good:

Hahha awesome war party of 5 dustndewin was the druid lol. Enjoyed the destruction that commenced. Appreciated you and oakcliffs help hope to party again soon.

Mc hunting went slow tonight  :search: apparently they haven't got a plan to hold the bridges yet. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Missed bramm tonight saw him on my lunchbreak when checking the market. Should I focus on getting Devine defence armor or arena setup??? It's a toss up for me at the moment. Noob at arena still  :blush: just thinking of future endeavors.

went slow for me last night too.

I cant really give advice about the armor I went with all arena armor for the resiliance just based off the assumption that it would be good for pvp. I also stacked attributes that were on that armor. not saying that that is the best answer though.

I tried to help oakcliff grantiuna rakalf and a druid named gravair but the parties kept disentegrating and everyone was spread out and ineffective,

on the plus side we got 4 out of 5 wins in the random 5v5 arena.

Flametax welcome aboard. I am not sure you speak english ;D just so you know you have been invited into the knights templar order of the infinite war.  ;D so you would like to join? yes?  :clapping: er no no espanol  ::)  mm hmm yes ::)  ok now sign here in case of severe injury... ::) mm hmm goood ok do you agree to help lower level paladins by killing bosses for them some ? ::) awesome ok now do you currently have or have you in the past formed any strong bonds with any MC in which you would feel conflicted should you have to purify.... ::)  uhm yes MC ... good .. kk sign here ::)  ok then welcome aboard nice to have you in our ranks. ;D no no sorry I dont speak espanol. ;D

ok good night 5 out of 6 arena won. good job Elves.

Recruited a new member by the name of flametax welcome aboard. I am not sure he knows if he has been added. I asked him and he said yes but I dont speak spanish so I didnt understand the rest. I think Nechroz explained it to him.

We went to lake. it was great just so happened there were two other full parties getting ready to go and we fell in with them. no sneaking no messing around it was CHOOO CHOOO thump thump (MC) CHOO CHOOOO (thump thump thump) ah lake CHOOO CHOOO (THUD) and BAM mission was accomplished.

massively out geared, massively outnumbered MC had no chance at stopping us we took lake hard, fast, and dirty. Flametax, Nechroz, Dahulu, and Bladepro, dang good job guys :drinks: and to the rest of

elves it was nice to see us all working together you all rock. :drinks: :clapping:

Great mc hunting night!!! Finished the strongest and killed mcs by the dozens... Elves pulled together and we held gg for almost an hour!!! Straight ass kickin mcs flowing in waves elves waiting and destroying many. I'm glad i was part of it. 3 palas blocking door and fetters at the ready, rangers dropping traps, and healers at the ready while parties were doing gg. Great night bramm would of loved it muahaha

aaah war :drinks:  its starting to happen with this whole guild thing.myself Elmasiso, oakcliff, itachifire, in the 5th slot  we had gankz the mage, risenraves, and rakalf with us at different points in time.

I think I got my kills for the strongest quest in about 15 minutes. battle after battle. MC after MC got flattened. I  died the most out of anyone in the party I probably died two or three times. hell yes keep it up. keep our presence on this paladin board up and chatty.

I get a lot out of this. tonight was the perfect example of how I could spend most nights in the game. I got some questing done, made a little money, and then marched into battle. fn awesome. I want more. I want more battles I want more paladins in our guild. think of it guys every time you log in BOOM 4 paladins your level are on and ready to kill bosses and rape MC. currently I cant organize more than my friendslist worth of paladins so if anyone is willing to donate their friend list to recruiting more paladins I think we need to start adding more paladin brothers onto your individual friend lists. how we can do this is you tell me if you have any paladins in your friend list that are not on our roster at the front of the thread and I will add them if they want to join in. if every paladin on my friend list has a few paladin members on theirs and they have some on theirs we can grow beyond the limitations of this short A$$ friend list. primarily a guild is a group of people with a common interest so if you would like to add a player send me a message in game or in the game or even on this forum and I will add them to the roster at the front. I cant add any more to my friend list to grow it you guys will have to recruit if were getting any bigger.

good night all thank you for an epic hunting session.

Flametax said to give him 10k because he is in our guild.

I dont have ten K I only have about 3k.

I would consider giving flame ten k but I will most likely use that Ten K to furnish a crap load of leveling paladins on island one with it instead.

In fact I had some good wars tonight I think tommorrow I am taking a trip to island one and helping level some paladins and give out some gear and do some recruiting.

and you will be toys for 80% of MC / FS classes to play with

whoot 4 of us just obliterated a good portion of yer population there sulla  :yahoo:

dangerous little playthings we are.  :diablo:

Warning: improper use of paladin may result in contusions concussion, and abrasions. Wear proper personal protective equipment at all times. side effects of extended paladin use include bleeding, vomiting, and frequent headaches.

Online early tonight pretty fun night killed a few by vestmar cave. Was a junk night just doing collection quests. Hopefully next quests are bosses and mc killing quests. Have a level 15 pala named hirou not sure he's active though.