Knights Templar Order of the Infinite War recruiting all paladins.

bramm

Knights Templar Order of the Infinite War  recruiting all paladins of all levels in order to purify the Evil Mountain Clan and Forsaken. Report to Ordermaster Bramm us sapphire

Amazing I can edit posts and make your comment seem disjointed and nonsensical as well aha parry thrust facesmash. What negative comments are yooou referring to. :rofl:

membership is growing fast I'm up to 20 something people

I need to post them but I can't get my computer to work I'm 20 members but they don't know each other hahaha

wtff????  :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

im not interested in all the rituals and all those things the sect do, but if u pm my hyper pro paladin lvl 14 to kill mc, i will go to have fun ;D

wtff????  :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

im not interested in all the rituals and all those things the sect do, but if u pm my hyper pro paladin lvl 14 to kill mc, i will go to have fun ;D

sorry cant let you in unless you kill 20 mc at granite guard naked and using a level 3 weapon. sorry pal thems the rulez.. :tease:

lol theres no ritual dude just be a paladin and kill MC help out younger paladins when you feel like it. or not, mainly be a paladin and kill mc. ;D

sorry cant let you in unless you kill 20 mc at granite guard naked and using a level 3 weapon. sorry pal thems the rulez.. :tease:

lol theres no ritual dude just be a paladin and kill MC help out younger paladins when you feel like it. or not, mainly be a paladin and kill mc. ;D

ohh yeahhh, then, im in  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: . Princefran, lvl 14. pm me questers and mc slayers  :yahoo:

welcome aboard princfram oak cliff and aspirexx

27 members so far starting to see some good cooperation and teamwork already.

this is gonna be epic  ;D

big trouble MC biiiiig trouble say paladins are weak but we are going to make you eat those words. course we will knock your teeth out first so youll have to mash the words up into a soupy mess and eat them through a straw but oh yeah sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp thats the sound an mc makes after he says palas are weak, ...slurp  :yahoo:

welcome aboard princfram oak cliff and aspirexx

27 members so far starting to see some good cooperation and teamwork already.

this is gonna be epic  ;D

big trouble MC biiiiig trouble say paladins are weak but we are going to make you eat those words. course we will knock your teeth out first so youll have to mash the words up into a soupy mess and eat them through a straw but oh yeah sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp thats the sound an mc makes after he says palas are weak, ...slurp  :yahoo:

sorry this clan will fall, pladains suck :crazy:  i beat lvl 20 pladain when my barb was lvl 14

Can you kill my lvl 15...? No? ok then. When you can come back.

your pladains never touched my barb yet :crazy:  go get valid information.

For Your Pladain ----v

29400_.jpg

Been busy arenaing my strong characters and lvling my mage.

Excuses ;D  I killed everyone of your chars and your scared to show your face in pvp :blush:

Excuses ;D  I killed everyone of your chars and your scared to show your face in pvp :blush:

no you haven't and that second part you can tell yourself to make you happy i couldn't care less.

Today went ok. Had godfury myself adere pen And

Itachifire myself and ade were the only level 20s the rest were 14 and 15 paladins and we forcibly took.granite guard for a brief shining moment. It was.just a taste of the future but I liked it it was fun. Then we hunted a.bit in bg . Going to dedicate the rest of this month to recruiting when everyone has decent armor and some heal ability the chaotic open war setting is much easier to handle. something else to consider naysayers cooldown for foj 15 seconds duration 3 seconds 5 paladins casting timed foj can theoretically keep the entire battlefield locked while we walk freely to those critical casters. Haven't done it yet ....YET this clan will not fail . This clan is going to become your biggest nightmare.we did well against superior numbers today and this was just a skirmish.

Ok whew had to take a break. In case all you paladins in the order was wondering why I wasnt talking for the past couple days is because holy cow this has taken off and I was a victim of my own success. I was getting blasted by more help requests than I could possibly process or do in such rapid succession it was giving me a mental break down. nothing personal against anyone in particular and if I came off rude I am sorry.in fact the only reason i felt pressure is because I want to help make many many paladins and i couldnt do all of it.  I made an archer named Brammbow (heh heh get it .... like the old movie.. meh its funny to me ) in an attempt to get some questing done and I was like hell with that I need money I have a level 20 I am not going to let people make me not play my favorite character. so I started combat farming making money and getting some me time . I built up my bank account got some repair scrolls killed some MC I am ready for another push into building the order up some more now. I am back on duty now and will be seeking you out to see how I can help.

Palladio pkdos  and I attempted granite guard but there were to many mc.

Help a random passing by group complete lake.

Fought a shaman named gapingvag repeatedly today , seriously is that name even legal? If my son were that crude and disrespectful to women I would beat him, donate his electronics to charity, and make him live under the front porch. being a father Your name makes me dislike you on a personal level. If that's what you're going for congrats you made it. Your name selection and the fact that you stuck with it for an entire twenty levels speaks volumes about your raising and personality type.the anonymity of the net is perfect for dbags.like you. Maybe I'm reading you all wrong and you just like the boys eh ?

Got owned by a level 10 necro today fearspammed into mob after mob. Thank.god I have amped up my armor being level 20 and all.I was able to last 3 whole minutes.I was beginning.to.think necros were underpowered.

Yes your very strong but this is for paladins not bladedancers blade dancers are very strong but don't heal at all . Also I don't want to be your master you make no sense