i got hacked by yoshikasz

crossfit

the problem is support give accounts really easy in my opinion , imagine if you know phone number of one guy and take info about his items too , etc

they will make a mistake and give account to any , :fool: maybe this problem happen to my account when all my things was deleted , hacker needs  knows my items and exploring a bit more or only become ur false friend asking you for ur phone number for send ¿whatsap? :pardon: can send recovery problem to support easy and take ur account

the problem is support give accounts really easy in my opinion , imagine if you know phone number of one guy and take info about his items too , etc

they will make a mistake and give account to any , :fool: maybe this problem happen to my account when all my things was deleted , hacker needs  knows my items and exploring a bit more or only become ur false friend asking you for ur phone number for send ¿whatsap? :pardon: can send recovery problem to support easy and take ur account

I know a few ppl who ask me for my phone to wassup lol. They think im dummie or something.

Even a guy from a town righ al lado del mio, im not giving my phone. U want to talk to me? Use tuenti or whateve, or forum. No wassup, no nothing.