i got hacked by yoshikasz

crossfit

i log today and my warlock no have staff medallon etc and 900 mc dissapear.

my rogue dont have nothing thanks to the motherfacker hacker,  system warspear duck all your lifes thats not fun after more one year playing now i got hacked? lost all my things? nice nice

• Developer

i log today and my warlock no have staff medallon etc and 900 mc dissapear.

my rogue dont have nothing thanks to the motherfacker hacker,  system warspear **** all your lifes thats not fun after more one year playing now i got hacked? lost all my things? nice nice

Just don't give your login and password to anyone and everything will be fine.

i checked yoshikasz account and she didnt change password i can use his ranger then she didnt hacked me.... no one know my account changed last weekend and only yoshi know that but if sheeeeeee hacked me how didnt changed his acc id/pass?

are u laughing of me? i lost all my equip costumes stoled mcoins my warlock same....  what i do? leave game? support can return me all the things deleteds? are you ducking talking serius?

Snorlax, with all respect, please don't lock this topic, please reply seriously.

Crossfit is one of the most greatest players of Eu - emerald server, he had all top equipments too, from accessories to armour to weapons, he got them all with high amplification too, not only that, they where too gifts from his friend.

So please don't be so ignorant, all his items got deleted but the suspect seems to not be guilty.

I ask only 1 question, just please answer this, Is there any chance that Warspear Devs could recover his items?

• Developer

We do not restore any items lost due to violating EULA and our terms in any ways.

You said that you 1. shared accounts and you also 2. created more than 2 accounts.

However, crossfit received mute for 2 days for swearing and violating forum rules.

Not many players actually read the terms and conditions. Myself didn't until six months into the game. Awareness needs to be raised slightly higher, maybe even Aigring could place a reminder at login i don't know. :unknw:

I Feel for you crossfit i really do. Sad to hear you have lost so much hard work, time and not to mention money.  :cray:

For those who have read this like myself, take a moment and read over the agreement. Maybe Snorlax could place the links to translated pages?  :blush:

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

Wish you the best of luck solving the problem with the Support team. After being banned for nothing myself in the other accounts i had, for no reason, can't tell it was a nice time either. :P

sharing accounts will be a wrong things to do if the one who share it is the one who hacked it.. dont tell me i cant give my id n password to my real lil brother so he can play my character in his freetime..

R.I.P crossfit, us sapphire players like me will miss your rouge, tho, we never ever met each other, nor talked (except forums) may your great rouge rest in peace :cray: 

pst. never ever share your account id or pw to anyone, u never know when ur friend backstabs u :bomb:

I must admit snorlax is acting unprofessional.

Man, You could've recovered him deleted items, and tell him who took the staff. That's what log is for.

Don't be so cold, he can't buy that shit back.

I think the reason why snorlax cant do anything for crossfit is because he shared account with other people which is against the rules of W.S.

All I can say is there is a big possibility that his friend "HACKED HIM" and for that snorlax cant help him,

That is why for your accounts safety don't ever share accounts.

Lets face the truth crossfit got hacked, and worst the only suspect we got now is his friend, who knows his I.D. and password. :cray:

I must admit snorlax is acting unprofessional.

Man, You could've recovered him deleted items, and tell him who took the staff. That's what log is for.

Don't be so cold, he can't buy that shit back.

Well, rules are rules, they are always cold.

If he followed the rules this wouldn't of happened,

I think that's why they won't return his items.

I think the reason why snorlax cant do anything for crossfit is because he shared account with other people which is against the rules of W.S.

All I can say is there is a big possibility that his friend "HACKED HIM" and for that snorlax cant help him,

That is why for your accounts safety don't ever share accounts.

Lets face the truth crossfit got hacked, and worst the only suspect we got now is his friend, who knows his I.D. and password. :cray:

Well, rules are rules, they are always cold.

If he followed the rules this wouldn't of happened,

I think that's why they won't return his items.

Indeed, he broke da rulz. But who doesn't. It's more fun this way.

I never understood the problem with having only one account, back in the day ws was subscription based. If someone used 3 accounts at once, it means he pays for 3 accounts at once.

About acc sharing. It can f**k you over, indeed, but it gives many benefits too. It's high risk - high reward.

well now i know 100% who deleted all my things yoshikasz or his friends for same country brasil names cassier , espiao and assussena.

need to say thanks to all my friends for worry of me , was my mistake for share account with that br now i start again with a big help of suprememan , i cant amp my items again and supre decide help me amp a full arena lvl 17 and given me his shaman some time till my rogue strong..... i cant return all the things he gave to me and wanna give now i really afortunated for have this friends and i never forgot how much love me people :( remember i didnt quit just my troll disappear

@snorlax i hope u dont have reason and support can restore my items

well now i know 100% who deleted all my things yoshikasz or his friends for same country brasil names cassier , espiao and assussena.

need to say thanks to all my friends for worry of me , was my mistake for share account with that br now i start again with a big help of suprememan , i cant amp my items again and supre decide help me amp a full arena lvl 17 and given me his shaman some time till my rogue strong..... i cant return all the things he gave to me and wanna give now i really afortunated for have this friends and i never forgot how much love me people :( remember i didnt quit just my troll disappear

@snorlax i hope u dont have reason and support can restore my items

Crossfit, anything you want, be it a new warlock staff or anything for your rogue, even if it's M.Coin item, just tell me, i'll help as much as i can too.  :good:  You'll kick that guy's a$$ ;)

if they restore his items, then other ppl will lie claiming they also got hacked for lv18 items high amp. and ppl will try to cheat.

Cross, I think you are missing mcoins because maybe whoever ducked your shit unbinded your lv18 equips and transferred to another character, possibly a bank char.

guys... do what yall do. but just remember..  if you leave your house unlocked, ppl will go inside and steal all youe shit :bad:

Mecha, they could check logs of games, like what happened and who did, they can see what items he dropped, where his Miracle coins got spent, who he made exchanges with, what he sold to shop and etc.

And his Miracle coins was on warlock if I remembered.

Mecha, they could check logs of games, like what happened and who did, they can see what items he dropped, where his Miracle coins got spent, who he made exchanges with, what he sold to shop and etc.

And his Miracle coins was on warlock if I remembered.

yes my mcoins was in my warlock and already in my message to support i explain very fine what i lose rogue/lock  and gave  my dates login , etc etc  :facepalm:  1 week  since i reported to support and no reply becoz update tomorrow?

THis is partially correct. All the hacker needs is your account name, they do not need your password in order to hack.

well lucky i dont waiting nothing surprise so now i continue playing with my friend shamy and when have time and money i decide if make my rogue strong or  my warlock and for support team and developers f### all but with love  O:-)

:shok: I cant heard that names anymore. That B``tch Assussenna told me that my one s year daughter should have cancer just because she lost against me and my friend in arena.

That was a pitty to dont have the possibilitie of screenshot that moment but i assure you it cost me im not going to say tears cause a rich babie girl cant make me cry, but she really duckee my next two weeks by trolling and insulting and lying to ppl about me.

I have to say that this is a great game. I have to say that maybe Crossfit did it wrong sharing is acc and of course being against the terms he cant do anything. I have to say that maybe the "admins" team are cold and not so professionals with ppl whos paying real money to provide them and their families a good future.

But i have to say too that if i were them. If this were my game, players would be threated with more respect, and shits like this would be solved ASAP. I guess that admins are just a bunch of young programmers  with some sponsors and i understand that they cant control everything, but as professionals they have A LOT to learn. Cause being realistic, this game is cool now but tomorrow can be DEAD cause things like this.

And now, admins, and programmers and etc. Let me say  that u re doing a great work, im not enjoying an rpg since a long time ago like im enjoying this. But that things may cost u to loose all players who pay real money and maybe in the future when u demand arena 2x2 u are going to find Hassn alone, cause nobody in his right mind is gonna keep paying money for someone who dont care about them.

If i pay a Mcflurry in Mcdonalds and they dont put me the topping that i want, they change it, cause even if Mcdonalds is a shitty  restaurant they keep being the kings of Fast food around the world because they TAKE CARE of their costumers.

Thats all. Keep working hard cause u can make a GREAT thing with this game. Keep allowing ppl as Assussenna, Cassier etc etc to be STEALING for everybody and ull lost us all. Cause my dear friends, with the money that i xpend in 5 months playing i could buy a PS3 and play for free and forever to a lot of RPG games extremly better than this.

Be smart. Take care of us.

Thats not all, but for now thats all.

Crossfit, partners in hating Cassier and Espiao and their army of thiefs forever.

I hope one day to login and not see their names anymore.

• 1 month later...

i need know one thing snorlax i dont know exactility who hack me. only yoshikasz can do in that moment but he dont change his ranger id/password after delete all my things and say he dont do, anyway i still have his ranger . i hear polish hacked me and how? if he dont have my account  :facepalm:

the question is can any player send recovery account problem to support with my info items or any? its like if i show my items in chat and that guy pointed my things support give accounts easy how that? i dont know if you understand what i saying

i need know one thing snorlax i dont know exactility who hack me. only yoshikasz can do in that moment but he dont change his ranger id/password after delete all my things and say he dont do, anyway i still have his ranger . i hear polish hacked me and how? if he dont have my account  :facepalm:

the question is can any player send recovery account problem to support with my info items or any? its like if i show my items in chat and that guy pointed my things support give accounts easy how that? i dont know if you understand what i saying

I understand i understand wow, if that would work many ppl screwed..

"hey im hassn some1 hack me i have all equipment +10" would work? Lol :facepalm:  :crazy:

I understand i understand wow, if that would work many ppl screwed..

"hey im hassn some1 hack me i have all equipment +10" would work? Lol :facepalm: :crazy:

U need more information:

Gold that u had, c corundum that u had, apoints, bag, rare items, costumes etc, but not in ur main char, in every char. The best thing to do, as u do in ur pc with safe copy, is doing safe sshots of ur currencies/goods/stats, etc every few days. I think just with that GM dnt have a problem on trusting that u re the owner. The more information u give, the more chance to get back ur acc.

And know i ask: Am i wrong, Snorlax?

U need more information:

Gold that u had, c corundum that u had, apoints, bag, rare items, costumes etc, but not in ur main char, in every char. The best thing to do, as u do in ur pc with safe copy, is doing safe sshots of ur currencies/goods/stats, etc every few days. I think just with that GM dnt have a problem on trusting that u re the owner. The more information u give, the more chance to get back ur acc.

And know i ask: Am i wrong, Snorlax?

no, 10 days ago or more i lost my account and i recovery only with sending this message and provinding only my phone number and my emails  here my messages:

hi

my account was hacked and i need recovery fast .... here my login dades

******@*****  old password: ********  my email *******@******* its false so i cant recovery password from webpage  then help me fast when back from holidays :)

i was really ♥♥♥♥ed and now i lost account......... only wanna my account fast or hacker delete my rogue :!

they reply with this

Hello.Please, provide phone numbers which were used to purchase miracle coins.Thank you

after send my phone number

Dear Player!Your login (account ID) - ******Your password - ***********You can set your password and login in the game menu when you enter Warspear Online: MENU -> My profile -> MENU -> Set password/e-mail.Don’t disclose your login data to anybody. Don’t try to sell or change account (it is forbidden by our terms). Remember, in this case you give your login data to a cheater. As you were warned, the security of you login data is under your own responsibility from now.Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula  и  http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/communityGood luck!

they reset ur account , put ur id number and ur password become new like numbers and letters