Please fix log in delay..

Tylerrogue

why is it so hard to fix such a small problem? at first it was dc every 30 minutes. now you have to log in at some certain time. ive put too much money into this game for it to be like this. :facepalm:

why is it so hard to fix such a small problem? at first it was dc every 30 minutes. now you have to log in at some certain time. ive put too much money into this game for it to be like this. :facepalm:

They need to fix this, and all the damn lag, especially in Arena, can't even play like I want to cause lagging at times, it's annoying....... :nea:

Lots of friends no login this days because thid problem....last days hv maintenanc....but no solv nothing  :crazy: to Noob gm team :facepalm:

Bloodghoul Us.saphire

Only part where im stumped is why just our sever. :lol:

did we not meet payment demands :sorry:

hahaha ive spent well over 600$ on this game.. they better have met their requirements lmao

Only part where im stumped is why just our sever. :lol:

did we not meet payment demands :sorry:

Snorlax Journal entry 48,

The timeuss plague is still in tact in the server Us-Sapphire. Our latest attempt to eradicate them has proved itself to be unsuccessful. At this point nothing has proved itself powerful enough to destroy the timeuss infection. I think we may be at the end of the line and if nothing is done soon operation destroy Us-Sapphire may need to be implemented. Someone... anyone help us all..... :sorry: :cray:

29293_.png

At this point nothing has proved itself powerful enough to destroy the timeuss infection.

Evryone knows once infected with this virus it can not be destroyed, same thing happen to SR sever, wats SR sever u ask, my point exactly. All we can do from here is get in the fetal position an hope the process is quick an painless. :cray: :mega_shok:

I think same too, server US infected buy viruses. doomdays of us is near.