dont be lazy,to Snorlax

Russell elf

I really don't think that he is lazy.

You don't know how busy he is ,Maybe working In New updates.

Don't judge a Person as lazy Just becouse he doesn't reply every post.

In my own ,i have seen lots snorlax's replies to posts.

Even one where he wished good luck to Guwer When he post he was leaving the game for focus more on his real life.

Remember to write to support , In the official warspear web page , if you have some big problem.

the only thing ppl has complained a lot is about problem with log in.....but he(Snorlax) already replied about this....but some ppl dont read and create new topic...

• Developer

Hello.

If you would like to contact with dev team then just create a topic or send a ticket to the support.

We are checking almost every message but, unfortunately, we couldn't reply on each post on forum.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Good luck and have fun!

Hey - dont give snorlax bad comments, hes the number 1 dev/mod who deals with us at the forum, im sure that theirs other people in the support team. But for

one snorlax is the only one I ever see dealing with forum related suggestions/questions. Kuz posts news, but not much more. Snorlax is the knight in shining armor of this forum. If you got problems you send an official support ticket you dont post it here. Ive seen snorlax answer anything from game related questions like skill procentage to support issues. Thx for your help snorlax.