Whose your Best friend in game? 8)

Tylerrogue

in-game: ascetic and hekky  ::)

in-real: yvaine, kernel, jaerold, crushdee

:cray: why only two???????????

mentioning also

my mamita rouls, mama erii, dada divi, havicx, bubu, evillady, kenn, popsy fro, dacia, yim, kawk, gerger, rax, fofo, tomtom, chro, wl, reapy and many others  :blush:

closest friends

For me,in-game,i think my best friends Fluguy(Jakeknight) Xtouristx(Evildagger) Luvis(my cousin) Regenald(Indian) Joorin(my classmate) {Darkprinz Venomarrow Fffserbia Vicboss}=>(Firstborn).But I dont know if they think that Im their best friend or not. :blush: :cray:

Guest XthekingX

playing for 2 years make alot frinds

Best frind ever.and he leaved game :Crimzon

But my best frinds

Ashor.ashrif.comics.xoonac.cypershiil.luvybe.ladygi.pachecho.killerano.xturiostx.ckq.xitchigox.amsterdan.

And more i dnt rember

This topic was already created  :facepalm:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75361.0

:friends: 

Timeuss / repoman

Chizxx

xnessaxx

Thex / thexz

Ladygi

Zhuronghu

My best friends in warspear, elf and mc. I Have missed many names and there is also many that i have much respect for.

So to the rest of you.. cheers  :drinks:

For me,in-game,i think my best friends Fluguy(Jakeknight) Xtouristx(Evildagger) Luvis(my cousin) Regenald(Indian) Joorin(my classmate) {Darkprinz Venomarrow Fffserbia Vicboss}=>(Firstborn).But I dont know if they think that Im their best friend or not. :blush: :cray:

That surprised me and sort of giving me goosebump after seeing my name is listed as one of ur best friends! Of course, painboy is in my ws bestfriends list.  :friends: I've always been quite a loner in real world and even in this warspear world, but I sure did make a few friends in ws too.. I'll try to list the names: Lordamit(the first friend that guide and helped me when I was a noob, honestly), Railer(arena), Brdigo(arena), Zorohealer(Farm), Venomarrow(pvp gank mate? LOL), Zeusxelie(arena/random chat), Razablade(Pvp mate), The Anonymous Clan mates(too many to list but the guys mostly at pvp), MC side mostly pvp cave friends: Dokgoginto, Painboy, Luviz, Skullspit, Tourist, Melzie, many more... Some pvp annoying mcs like Apocalypto, William, Hopzz, Rokzz etc.. I dont like much but u guys r sort of close friends since we fight many times. (A little off topic) LOL alright this should end here. It helped killing some time while waiting for server back on.. See you guys on Warspear US Sapphire! Respects

Lordbloody

Natacha

Esilix- despite the trolls :P

Louphillip/Philliplou

Icekiller

Sasukefire/rain

..were the players I spent the most time farming with and I considered to be the closest to.

Since farming days I've made a few new friends and met some cool people, sentinel and legion, sooo many to mention..

Reu, Vcut, Pliskin, Popo(even though I never say yes to arena :P), Ascetic, Keiz, Ladygi, Yvaine, Fogox the Great.... it goes on.

Special shout for the one player I have pvp'd more than any other, always good for a fight, cheers to Manley.

This topic was already created  :facepalm:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75361.0

Need I say more?  :facepalm:

:facepalm: blue, is it hurting that i made a new post about it?.. :facepalm:

Lets just forget about the forum policy for a moment and lets just say that its best to have the same collective thoughts on one topic.

Hurting? No. Annoying? yes. Why? Your topic is stolen with no production of original thought.

And a new post? The topic i linked was made just days before yours.

Now is my statement hurting you?  :facepalm:  No drama's mate.. just stating the obvious.

Lordbloody

Natacha

Esilix- despite the trolls :P

Louphillip/Philliplou

Icekiller

Sasukefire/rain

..were the players I spent the most time farming with and I considered to be the closest to.

Since farming days I've made a few new friends and met some cool people, sentinel and legion, sooo many to mention..

Reu, Vcut, Pliskin, Popo(even though I never say yes to arena :P), Ascetic, Keiz, Ladygi, Yvaine, Fogox the Great.... it goes on.

Special shout for the one player I have pvp'd more than any other, always good for a fight, cheers to Manley.

Cheers to you as well fellow combatant...