Lags and Disconnecting

Marcin

WARNING! ONCE YOU DO IT YOUR INTERNET WILL BE PROPABLY WORKING SLOWER BUT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PLAY AT LEAST :) . TO UNDO THE CHANGES (TO USE YOUR NORMAL CONNECTION) JUST UNMARK THE "USE PROXY SERVER" CHECKBOX (FOR PC) OR DELETE PROXY ADDRESS AND PORT (FOR PHONE) AND APPLY CHANGES.

Hi! The solution is about setting an proxy and it's for players who get disconnected after few minutes of playing and for those who use same connection to play with anyone else (brother/sister etc.). It works for me great and can be used for all types of connection.  You'll be able to play unil everything goes back to normal.

For Windows 7:

Go to Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center ->  Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings -> mark "Use proxy server..." and fill the adress  and port with one of proxy listed here:

http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-226416

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

For phones simply go to your internet settings / connections (example for nokia symbian phones: tools->settings->connection->acces points), click on connection you use -> options -> advanced settings and fill proxy adress and port with one of shown at site i gave you.

Mae in you are genius!! It worked I've been on all day and have had not dc.

:good:

One problem though I can't get into any Internet page I get "You are trying a node of the CoDeeN CDN Network. You have generated a malformed request, which cannot be satisfied."

Guest Mioco

For phones simply go to your internet settings / connections (example for nokia symbian phones: tools->settings->connection->acces points), click on connection you use -> options -> advanced settings and fill proxy adress and port with one of shown at site i gave you.

Have you tried this?

Still get this error when choosing game world on pc, 2-3 times before it finally let`s me in, on android phone it give`s no error and just stays connecting for 5-10mins when selecting sever. must cancel and connect again each time..

There is no need at the moment to use proxy for comfortable game

i'm still getting disconnected sometimes when I'm using 2 characters at once.

That's the trick to avoid players to use multi-window farming and pvp

i'm getting disconnected even when i try to trade items from one character to another  :facepalm:

Guest Mioco

OK! IF YOU SAY IS NO NEED TO USE PROXY WHY I CAN'T LOG IN?

1. Caps OFF!

2. We need more information - type of connection, used settings etc... The client asked you about type of connection?

Maybe this topic helps you http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1547.0

i'm getting disconnected even when i try to trade items from one character to another  :facepalm:

maybe on update will be a common storage for 3 characters. You do not would have to use two characters the same time ;p I have seen a few players using two characters on daily quest  :facepalm: ..not fair

That's the trick to avoid players to use multi-window farming and pvp

but both characters are on different accounts.

but both characters are on different accounts.

yes thats the trick :) you are allowed to play one account and one char at a time.

yes thats the trick :) you are allowed to play one account and one char at a time.

tell me then how can lets say 2 brothers play at once? both have same ip so they can't play at same time?

this is serious? DC when using same tethered internet connection? through wifi or usb?, only one person in the house can play this game at a time using same internet connection...

• 3 weeks later...

since the updates in the past 2 days (8/9/11 and 8/10/110 i have been lagging and disconnecting more  after the update on 8/8/11 i was not having any trouble but today and yesterday after the updates i have been i play on  the Nokia  nuron 5230

• 2 weeks later...

I have huge lags after maintenance. Check that guys. It's repeating about 1 minute. Before maintenance all was great. Situation same on game and site and forum. Something is wrong on your side?

Edit: I discover that lags shows when i go to chat window in game. Any suggestions?

Its not regular.I don't have idea whats going on.

Edit: Game removed and installed again. Still same lags :'( . Pinging site w/o game dealing same results so its no client error.

Edit: I reset my router to factory default settings and set it back. Looks like no lags now. I hope problem is fixed but please don't close this topic yet.

Edit: All is ok now. Problem was in my router. Thanks for Moderator for move my post to correct topic  :sorry:

since the updates in the past 2 days (8/9/11 and 8/10/110 i have been lagging and disconnecting more  after the update on 8/8/11 i was not having any trouble but today and yesterday after the updates i have been i play on  the Nokia  nuron 5230

i play on nokia 5230 and have been facing the same problem. its time to switch to android, symbian sucks .

Hello all,

Just got some more often problems of "lag".

It means that, now, when I connect, my character can move but when I tried to fight or when I try to use mana (druid)...nothing happens and it does not disconnect me...

Moreover there is written very often now "connection with the server is lost". So I got to restart the games more than 3 or 4 times...!!

What should I do ? Or what should YOU do to avoid it ?

Thx in advance

Hi,

just lost connection on my cable to EU Server.

Tracert information:

14  131 ms  136 ms  132 ms  184.106.126.129

15  131 ms  136 ms  131 ms  core1-aggr101a-1.ord1.rackspace.net [184.106.12.9]

16    *        *        *    Request timed out. This can be normal if the router is set not to process ping requests

17    *        *      465 ms  184.106.43.67

I think 184.106.43.67 is the EU Server ...

Forced logout now, and we were just beating up the Berenger Guards ... at least I won't have to walk back to town  8)

F*** !!

One more now !! I died once more without the possibility of fighting  :facepalm: ...Pfffffffffffffff please do smthg or give us plenty of free interested stuffs  8)

Seriously, that is very boring...

I understand it may be because lot of people connect but you can do smthg...!!!!

Thx

Hey guys,

Just downloaded game today on my htc desire, I am just wondering if when I go to play and the patch tries to start and instantly says 'connection lost'.

Is it my interest connection issue, a phone compatibility issue or a programming issue?

Thx in advance

Punk

• 1 month later...