Revives and Astral Labyrinth

yorae

revive is a stupid attitude that use in pvp when not accept losing.

In short, the resurrection does not mean you are stronger but that their income is higher and that is not a good loser.

Seeing this is repeated over and over again I ask that the responsible gambling ban the use of Revives and astral labyrinth cave in pvp ...

I and a team of firstborns went to Blue-Eye and get it ... only 1 shaman at the entrance prevented from entering 2 teams to hunt. We were all dead because of that character have an infinite amount of coins miracle because he used more than 30 revives.

Please astral labyrinth is not a place for fun.

it is a place for people serious and enteressadas in conquering new items and see how evolved

In short, the only thing I ask: "Reviver should be prohibited in Lab"

You could've revived yourself and made him lose even more, to the point he would give up.

You would lose 100mc for entire party for 1k of his.

revive is a stupid attitude that use in pvp when not accept losing.

In short, the resurrection does not mean you are stronger but that their income is higher and that is not a good loser.

Seeing this is repeated over and over again I ask that the responsible gambling ban the use of Revives and astral labyrinth cave in pvp ...

I and a team of firstborns went to Blue-Eye and get it ... only 1 shaman at the entrance prevented from entering 2 teams to hunt. We were all dead because of that character have an infinite amount of coins miracle because he used more than 30 revives.

Please astral labyrinth is not a place for fun.

it is a place for people serious and enteressadas in conquering new items and see how evolved

In short, the only thing I ask: "Reviver should be prohibited in Lab"

:lol: sorry but this is just hillarious :rofl: :facepalm:

Griefers are gay. Still though i dont understand why you guys didnt just kill him over and over again...2 teams vs 1 guy...

They can't.

There's this rich guy named Hassn, he has a shaman named Saaed camping in Blue eye ( Khazh-Maar ) at Labyrinth,

He doesn't want elves to hunt so he will revive on spot nonstop until they are all dead, Only way to hunt is to get another rich guy to distract him while others kill the boss, no matter where you are in that map he will rambo you down.

get another rich guy to distract him while others kill the boss

Now that's entirely wrong. You need to support that guy so he wastes 1 revive for tens of enemy's.

Now that's entirely wrong. You need to support that guy so he wastes 1 revive for tens of enemy's.

Then the guy supporting him must be rich too cause if he die from Earthquake spam he a goner xD

hassn is a lucky bastard! in wars i always end up fighting him alone with my lvl17 priest and defeat him and guess what?!! he revives again and kill me with one hit so what i do? i luagh that i loss 19mcoins from 100kills from him whils he losses 59 from each of my kills so think about it what you guys find in eye is way less then the tones of mcoins you made him loss ;D