Increase 5 minutes T5 events

Danfake

Hi

With my guild level 11 we reach only the third phase, the time of 10 minutes is very little and the mobs hit 5k, our suggestion is that they only increase 5 more minutes.. 

Screenshot_20190802-215510_Warspear Online.jpg

Yeah, last stage felt undoable in 10 minutes for us too. I mean probably it is doable with like 60-100 people online, but when is that the case?

37 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah, last stage felt undoable in 10 minutes for us too. I mean probably it is doable with like 60-100 people online, but when is that the case?

We needed like 4 minutes more to complete it, last time we tried. I agree that adding few mins more would be the best in order to complete the event. 

Screenshot_20190804_134205_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

В 03.08.2019 в 05:05, Danfake сказал:

Hi

With my guild level 11 we reach only the third phase, the time of 10 minutes is very little and the mobs hit 5k, our suggestion is that they only increase 5 more minutes.. 

Screenshot_20190802-215510_Warspear Online.jpg

Our guild is the 12th level, all guild skills, buffs, pets, a large asset, notifications and collection in advance. I support with an increase in the time of the event by 5 minutes

Screenshot_20190804_134158_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Edited by Uninstalll

13 minutes ago, Uninstalll said:

Our guild is the 12th level, all guild skills, buffs, pets, a large asset, notifications and collection in advance. I support with an increase in the time of the event by 5 minutes

Screenshot_20190804_134158_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

thats very impressive but i also agree, 5-10 minutes extra would help alot of guilds.

russians have it abit easier for them because same time zone :piggy:i support the cause yes 5min increase on last stage or maybe all stages ty

5 hours ago, lallouss said:

russians have it abit easier for them because same time zone :piggy:i support the cause yes 5min increase on last stage or maybe all stages ty

a 5min increase for all the stages would help alot tbh.