Blueborn

What is your standing in swamps  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your standing in swamps

• I attack those who attack me first.
    • I Kill and attack all i see.
    • I Dont care.
    • I Dont attack at all.

Not even spending an hour in the swamps and i find myself in stupid positions.

Thirty minutes in the swamps:

Finally reach hydra to find elf occupying, so i walk to the teleport and watch for just a moment. I watch as a single bd leaves the pack and start heading towards me. My curiosity kicks in and i wonder to myself "what will he do?". So i stand and wait.. he attacks me. So i kill him and leave.

What was his point? I was going to leave eventually. Now he has to make his way back.

Forty five minutes into swamps:

I Spawn onto a map with slugs and see a party of three elf. Two blade dancers and one priest. I Noticed they were trying to kill a slug.

Me being too helpful and neutral in the swamps i move and help kill it. I Wonder what was going through their minds?

"Oh a rogue.. he is helping us.. how dare he" ???

They attack me and kill me.

So at this point i'm offended. I don't consider myself a rich player, i have always been conservative with my coins. But i thought action was required for this mindless deed.

I used 5 respawns and six potions and slaughtered them and moved on.

Seriously... people like this will make me waver with my idea of neutrality inside the swamps.

So? Im a player who doesn't care for making swamps any harder by making war or kills in swamps. Its not like lab, where some considerable effort was made to kill the opposing factions.. in swamps, its easy to make ones day turn to crap.

This topic was created to show that common sense seems to be void. I found these scenarios were lacking common sense and was just plain stupid.

Think and say what you will. I Just felt i needed to share this.

At EU it's x5 worse, so many sick kids who enjoy cyber-bullying  :facepalm:

I don't attack anyone unless they do first but most bad Elves don't attack alone, if they outnumber a MC/MCs they will attack.

Finally reach hydra to find elf occupying, so i walk to the teleport and watch for just a moment. I watch as a single bd leaves the pack and start heading towards me. My curiosity kicks in and i wonder to myself "what will he do?". So i stand and wait.. he attacks me. So i kill him and leave.

What was his point? I was going to leave eventually. Now he has to make his way back.

I Spawn onto a map with slugs and see a party of three elf. Two blade dancers and one priest. I Noticed they were trying to kill a slug.

Me being too helpful and neutral in the swamps i move and help kill it. I Wonder what was going through their minds?

So at this point i'm offended. I don't consider myself a rich player, i have always been conservative with my coins. But i thought action was required for this mindless deed.

Seriously... people like this will make me waver with my idea of neutrality inside the swamps.

So? Im a player who doesn't care for making swamps any harder by making war or kills in swamps. Its not like lab, where some considerable effort was made to kill the opposing factions.. in swamps, its easy to make ones day turn to crap.

This topic was created to show that common sense seems to be void. I found these scenarios were lacking common sense and was just plain stupid.

First of all I consider you rich O:-)  Seriously I don't even attempt to do swamp quests... I think it's just the man trying to bring me down. I wonder what it feels like completing hydra.

i can give u some popular mc names that always noob it at swamp, killing my poor chicken noob low amplifyed  with low level items non-pro ranger lvl 20 with cat outfit:

Cocohunter

Disgrace

Mymelody

Ascetic

grats guys, u and the mobs make the swamp a complete shit :facepalm:

sum elf too :P ok i admit it, i joined the fun sometimes  ;D  u atemp to do stupid things when ur in groups

Just one thing i have to point out guys and gals.. I'm not pointing fingers at factions, i'm pointing fingers at individuals. Each side has the types.

if im gonna mention names im pretty sure ill have a long list of elves in it.

and they dont kill my mains keizsha and kiyomi but they always attack the noob chars i use in swamp.

its almost always, when elves see a mcsaken char alone in swamp and theyre higher level,

they always attack. never did i see one elf not attacking noob mcsakens but they run away from high level ones

my shammy gets revenge for my necro if she dies in swamp by elves tho, blind blind blind. :blush:

hahaha yess.... by all means.. but if u attack me in kota i will pot and revive every time... i WILL not give up lol  ;D

Focus on quest and run

But if all quest done  :spiteful:

:facepalm: I am done wandering searching team mates and dying worthless.Its totally nightmare and meaningless doing a single quest for more than an hour and find yourself stranded with a Guy of other faction who don't hasitate to kill ya as soon as ya try to do quest.I decide not to do quest farm nor help with blue monsters..yep lab is much cooler and worthful one....

Haha killed the B lvl20 pally romonique with my lvl17 shaman all gear +1 hahahah get u some! I usually focus on quest but if the anger consumes me I dont know whats gonna happen

Dude i 100% totally agree wid u,,, :good: i don't know what happens to them(ELVES),, they attack me for nothing,, :unknw:

Even i helped many elves but they pissed me all time :wacko: ,, All i do now is try to stay away from fight,,, But they'll never change... :diablo:

Revive on site + pots. Made me smile, its not like I havent done it myself. With my shaman I waited 15mins for a bd and druids to stop guarding my corpse. When they turned their back I rose from the f*cking dead and I killed them. And I might add they killed me for no reason when I was walking through. Elf takes any chance to mc if they are in bigger numbers, but never 1on1. Aslong as theirs only 1 elf on the map your safe. And I dont even kill people in kota unless they try to get me first or its someone that I got unfinnished business with. But now a days I dont even go kota, its not worth my time getting enchants every day.

Stupid Rogue going invisible and backstabbed\attacked me in the back with crit 1013 :facepalm:

Stupid Barb stunning me with his sword and chased me and killed me

Stupid Shaman Hitted me with his ball and used me as a decoy to the mobs :facepalm: also Warlock used fear to put me away and killed me to the mobs  :facepalm:

They love to attack me if no elves are there.

Stupid Rogue going invisible and backstabbed\attacked me in the back with crit 1013 :facepalm:

Stupid Barb stunning me with his sword and chased me and killed me

Stupid Shaman Hitted me with his ball and used me as a decoy to the mobs :facepalm: also Warlock used fear to put me away and killed me to the mobs  :facepalm:

They love to attack me if no elves are there.

yea and you love to gangbang  mcs too :facepalm:

yea and you love to gangbang  mcs too :facepalm:

No.I help mcs on swamps and sometimes they let me go insteaf being killed

Yesterday one 15 lvl elf killed me with one 19 lvl ranger :facepalm: :wacko: ,, and when i met him later i killed him too :diablo: :diablo: ,, he changed his avatar (lvl 1 shaman) and started abusing me :cray: ,,, so what the hell u want from us ---> u keep killing us and we don't do anything..? :unknw: :unknw:

you have  GANGbanged me so many times on your ranger :bad:

WHATS THE NAME OF THAT CHAR THAT KILLED YOU :P?

I have never met you on game before and im on us saphhire :facepalm: :facepalm:

WHATS THE NAME OF THAT CHAR THAT KILLED YOU :P? I have never met you on game before and im on us saphhire

ah nvm then :blush:

i thought that you were oldsaber from eu emerald :bad:

the swamp is a BIG waste of time :facepalm: like a week ago, took me 2 hours to find kotaravva, got killed by rogue, i tired again, took me bit over 30mins to find kotaravva, got killed by the sane rogue, after spending 6hours of my time, and cleared all quests on kotaravva, i looked to my bag and i had 4 norlant parry runes there8and other enchants), so try to quess what should i do? i went to my ranger and killed the deuchebag who killed me few times in kota, he logged as his elf and came to cry WHY did i kill him :facepalm: , why does all the 7year old kids have to play this game, when they actually have no skills to play..  :diablo: :facepalm:

the swamp is a BIG waste of time :facepalm: like a week ago, took me 2 hours to find kotaravva, got killed by rogue, i tired again, took me bit over 30mins to find kotaravva, got killed by the sane rogue, after spending 6hours of my time, and cleared all quests on kotaravva, i looked to my bag and i had 4 norlant parry runes there8and other enchants), so try to quess what should i do? i went to my ranger and killed the deuchebag who killed me few times in kota, he logged as his elf and came to cry WHY did i kill him :facepalm: , why does all the 7year old kids have to play this game, when they actually have no skills to play..  :diablo: :facepalm:

explains why swamps is a pain well done ::)

First of all, the swamps seems like a poorly designed zone.  I went to check it out and tried to do one quest and found zero fun there, so i never go there.

Second, this game is very PVP involved. if you don't like getting attacked in swamps or anywhere else, play a single player REPS game.