Which Firstborn you hate the most ?

Russell elf

Which Firstborn you hate the most ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Firstborn you hate the most ?

• Bladedancer
    • Ranger
    • Druid

You hate ranger because they can kill you just 1 hit and yes i hate it too, because when i was still 14 level and doing some quests in Nadir, suddenly there was ranger killed me just 1 hit. Yeah you could call me noob, but i can still escape from BD, druid or all chosen class, except ranger.

• 7 months later...

I ment which class u hate to be

I Grew a huge disliking to the ranger class.

Even though my first full amped character was a ranger.

why

I Think the main reason is that the class does not need any real skill to play. Once you learn to kite.. that's it.

It's kind of like warlock.. the class does not require much skill. Once you learn timing and placement, that's it.

It's just too easy to kill with those classes.

Might just be my personal preference. I Prefer classes like necro, druid and shaman.

Necro has to be one of the most involved classes i have tried. ( I'm sure priest is the same. But i have never lvl'ed one all the way up. )

I Think the main reason is that the class does not need any real skill to play. Once you learn to kite.. that's it.

It's kind of like warlock.. the class does not require much skill. Once you learn timing and placement, that's it.

It's just too easy to kill with those classes.

Might just be my personal preference. I Prefer classes like necro, druid and shaman.

Necro has to be one of the most involved classes i have tried. ( I'm sure priest is the same. But i have never lvl'ed one all the way up. )

every class requires less skill than the other, its a never ending cycle, if you think that using nightmare then wait till your bone shield and heal are ready for use, is considered skill.. youre wrong. I have played mmos that require actual skill and no amping system, so i would know

every class requires less skill than the other, its a never ending cycle, if you think that using nightmare then wait till your bone shield and heal are ready for use, is considered skill.. youre wrong. I have played mmos that require actual skill and no amping system, so i would know

The less offence a class has, the more skill is required.

Necro is all about timing.. not blatant mashing of skills like ranger and other similar classes. Warlock is a little more involved than ranger but basically the same.

But that's just my opinion and view. Nothings going to change that.

i hate russel

• 1 month later...