Rayotenper

Greetings! im willing to bring the balance back to warspear online,but how i'm gonna do it? Posting this subjection

The Firstborn classes seems to have glitches stats,such as Warden,Ranger and BladeDancer,because its nearly impossible to beat them in a fight,maybe other classes as well

even lvl 20 Firstborn are able to fight and beat a legionnaire,thing that should be impossible,no matter your amp or stats

A good game should be balanced,as some people might don't know,balancing a game is hard

i heard some person that said that developers favor the firstborns,i'm not really sure if this is true,but in any case,developers should keep a neutral position

let's SUPPOSE i'm a developer,ok? let's SUPPOSE,i'm typing it that big so it can be clear for all of you,ok,as a developer,i have favoritism to the legionnaires,but if i make everything unfair to one side,that side probably will lose all players,and when the other side gets full,what the players are gonna do now? play on the other side where the legion outmatch the sentinels? of course not

even if you're a developer,and you have favortism to the sentinels or the legion,game should be fair for both alliances no matter what,all players should have same chances to win

i want this game to live longer,all i want to do its try to make the game better for ALL,for ALL

thank you for reading and remember,balanced game its a good game

5 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

its nearly impossible to beat them in a fight,maybe other classes as well

even lvl 20 Firstborn are able to fight and beat a legionnaire,thing that should be impossible,no matter your amp or stats

There might be typos but looks like you want elfs to always lose

And whem game has 16 different classes with different skills its impossible to have it perfectly balanced since skill plays a role in pvp

31 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

There might be typos but looks like you want elfs to always lose

And whem game has 16 different classes with different skills its impossible to have it perfectly balanced since skill plays a role in pvp

i don't mean elfs to always lose,all i want is both alliances to have a chance to win

besides,im tired of losing almost all the time in arena for the classes glitch fault

I am not getting the meaning of the topic. You say you'd bring balance suggestions, but I see only statements, without objective points but what you noticed, and not even those are supported by solid bases. 

The thing is that we will never reach the so called "balance" because everybody is used to look on where the grass is greener: Legions state that the damage output on PvE hold by Sentinels is extremely high (forgetting of Hunters) and Sentinels say that Legions are the best on PvP due to their Stunning Skills at their disposal (forgeting of Druids)

Moreover, developpers usually play both factions so what would even be the point on making this disadvantage you're speaking about? 

In any way, we will see what devs have planned on Autumn: in fact, they spoke of such update coming in this period. 

6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i don't mean elfs to always lose,all i want is both alliances to have a chance to win

besides,im tired of losing almost all the time in arena for the classes glitch fault

Both alliances do have chance to win, it just depends on player skill and class

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

well,many legionnaires moved to the sentinels

i dare myself to say that sentinels are easy mode,because they outnumber the legion,and bds and rangers can easily kill most of the weak ones,seriusly,i never have a chance to win againts them

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

yeah? well i can't kill rangers,they erase me in ay least 2 shots,i can't kill bds,once they paralize me,im screwed,wardens are practically inmortal,they block more than any class

6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

yeah? well i can't kill rangers,they erase me in ay least 2 shots,i can't kill bds,once they paralize me,im screwed,wardens are practically inmortal,they block more than any class

Just because you cant kill them doesnt mean that theyre immortal

im guessing you play as a healer because they have less defenses

14 hours ago, Higgings said:

This topic is being moved... I see no suggestions here. 

i beleive the classes are glitched,mostly the ones mentioned here,so my idea is fixing them,i can't say how,since i got no experience in the engine

14 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Just because you cant kill them doesnt mean that theyre immortal

im guessing you play as a healer because they have less defenses

im not gonna lie,yes,im a lvl 28 shaman,my goal is to become strong to help the weak ones,and get revenge of all the sentinels on my black list,i know i got low deffense,but high stat sentinels always pick on me,i truly hate it

On 8/4/2019 at 3:15 AM, Rayotenper said:

im not gonna lie,yes,im a lvl 28 shaman,my goal is to become strong to help the weak ones,and get revenge of all the sentinels on my black list,i know i got low deffense,but high stat sentinels always pick on me,i truly hate it

Well sorry. But if you say yourself that you have low defence and that high stat Sentinels always pick on you: What exactly do you expect?? They probably have high amplified arena gear and arena weapons. 

I'd say there was an imbalance if they couldn't beat you.

Besides, speaking as a +10 Blade Dancer, there are some classes I can't/hardly beat in a pvp although they are +6 players. Some classes are just extremely strong when it comes to pvp, some are super strong when it comes to pve. Each class has its own benefit, I believe.

13 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Well sorry. But if you say yourself that you have low defence and that high stat Sentinels always pick on you: What exactly do you expect?? They probably have high amplified arena gear and arena weapons. 

Besides, speaking as a +10 Blade Dancer, there are some classes I can't/hardly beat in a pvp although they are +6 players. Some classes are just extremely strong when it comes to pvp, some are super strong when it comes to pve. Each class has its own benefit, I believe.

Yup and there's some strong shaman that can destroy a bd right after he/she get blinded.

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

Yup and there's some strong shaman that can destroy a bd right after he/she get blinded.

most of things i know i learned alone,since there's nobody that will teach me how things work,and what i expect? more low amp players just like me,because i had the worst luck ever

13 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

most of things i know i learned alone,since there's nobody that will teach me how things work,and what i expect? more low amp players just like me,because i had the worst luck ever

I taught myself everything on my own as well. I never liked copying armour or skill built from other players because that's not MY way of playing. You can get advices or suggestions, but eventually it's up to you to decide what you like best.   

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Pala needs huge buff imo honestly tbh in my opinion i think to be honest

paladins are already powerfull enough thank you

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

I taught myself everything on my own as well. I never liked copying armour or skill built from other players because that's not MY way of playing. You can get advices or suggestions, but eventually it's up to you to decide what you like best.   

honestly i starte hating both blade dancers and rangers,i barely got a chance to win,actually,there was almost like 2 times i could win when i was the last man standing,one time during spring event 2019,thanks to the anchor skill,i dealed stun cycles.thing that its impossible for shamans to do,and days ago,i manages to bead a blade dancer,but i rely on big spaces with obstacles for

Ya know, as a seeker main. We can't really beat any classes. However, try to change some stats such as stun and resistance. They are very underrated. I went full resistance when the gear was introduced and I was able to beat a few DK and BD. Stun, for some reason, casters has a higher chance than melee. What I mean by stun, is the stun crystal on weapon and shoes. Don't underestimate that stat.