[2019.08.02] Game servers restart

Peony

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

UPD: Servers are running!

Dear players!

Today, 02.08.19 at 17:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixing of some bugs.

The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Fixes:

- significantly increased oxygen regeneration rate - now oxygen reduction is 1 unit./3 min.
- increased gold amount for potions and scrolls when selling to the shop
- significantly reduced damage from the negative effect "Poisoning" imposed by the monsters "Scyphozoan" and "Anemone"
- fixed the incorrect work of the legendary achievement "Champions of Chaos" - now everything works as described; the progress of the guild that received the achievement undeservedly will be reset 

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

@Peony ,have you guys checked the bug with the Relic of United Punishment? 

I am sending the description of the problem here:

Btw, thanks for these starting changes! 

So oxygen still doesn't regen when you are offline? That's pretty sad. Also, I believe everyone would be happy if you could buy oxygen tanks from shops, same as you buy food or something else. Ofc the price may be high, but atleast you wouldn't need to just stand for an hour and wait (45 mins after restart). And doing other quests at that time is not really efficient because you would need to leave the underwater location and then come back there what would waste like 5 or more oxygen. Adding oxygen to the shops and making it expensive (reasonably ofc) would also solve the problem of gold overflow, I believe it's a quite a problem in largly populated servers such as russian servers.

53 minutes ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

So oxygen still doesn't regen when you are offline? That's pretty sad. Also, I believe everyone would be happy if you could buy oxygen tanks from shops, same as you buy food or something else. Ofc the price may be high, but atleast you wouldn't need to just stand for an hour and wait (45 mins after restart). And doing other quests at that time is not really efficient because you would need to leave the underwater location and then come back there what would waste like 5 or more oxygen. Adding oxygen to the shops and making it expensive (reasonably ofc) would also solve the problem of gold overflow, I believe it's a quite a problem in largly populated servers such as russian servers.

Are u nuts? If they add o2 in normal shops then how can they earn money?

2 minutes ago, Ionut Voicu said:

What about the IOS oxigen bar bug? Why you guys didn’t fix it?

The bug shall disappear once you download the version 8.0.0 of the game.

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

The bug shall disappear once you download the version 8.0.0 of the game.

Well it’s still not available in App Store 

Edited by Ionut Voicu

8 minutes ago, Ionut Voicu said:

Well it’s still not available in App Store 

I don't think then it's AIGRIND's fault in this case, but  iOS' store 😕

Anyway, they usually put the APK file on their site - you may try to download it until the store has finally got the updated version of the game.

It contains the latest updated version of the game and you may try to play from there

• Akasha unpinned this topic