Well Tried baton

abner7669

Winding scepter isnt so self-explained anymore, now when points are lowered. Do you get winding and start over for lv17 staff and 2 amps or do you try to save for only 17 staff and 1 amp, but youll have alot harder to win arena? Baton might be expensive but it saves you the ap for lv17 staff and its great for killing at lv15, but again is it worth the money? Alot of questions and I dont have any good answer, its all a weigh in between efficancy and finances...

Well, thanks to unbind system you can try to find an already amplified one and once you get your arena staff you can sell it for same price.

The gameplay pretty much sucks now, so many noobs without skills twinking at lv18 with full 17 arena set making it hard for new players to get wins at arena and forcing others to twink at 14 till they get points for it, I managed to get my shaman into good shape thanks to my friends, All I did was lvl up to 19 and use some lvl 17 equips and bg ones and they helped me in 2x2 and 3x3 to get arena equips.

It's just a little sad for the new players that have no idea about this and when they get to lvl 17 while still using their lv12/13/14 weapon and do arena they face a party of high amp full lv17 shamans/warlocks or rangers party.

Well you get my point, this the one reasons that made me give up on my DK and the other was amplifications, enchants and tickets.  :facepalm:

What I suggest is they make CC a more easier to obtain currency for new players, downgrade the lvl16 equips to 14 or 15, reduce the price to 50 and 80 cc and reduce the weapon price to 300 or 150 for one handed and make them tradable so other people with other characters can get them easily too or people can sell them for an appropriate price and new players can get a more comfortable gameplay, and 3x3 or 5x5 arena still gives good points, they can do that too.

Agree that could be a good solution and I think devs in general needs to promote cc-items that has fallen out. Their good, but arena items became to easy and faster to obtain, its time to make cc-items easier to obtain, atleast make more cc rewards. Great items that no one use anymore. You should make a seperate suggestion sange, if their isnt one. I agree totally with you!

• 5 weeks later...