Hunterdown is Scammer

wunderkind

Hi dear Warspear Online players,

Everybody knows Hunterdown is scammer but I wanna post here.

He stole my level 15 druid nick Eltoro. He stole many gold from other players.

He insulting me on private message, i can put screenshot but he is speaking Turkish, sorry.

So Hunterdown is scammer, here are his other characters.

Shreeek(Level 16 Paladin)

Daremaxx(Level 15 Druid)

Blazeeer(Level 17 Ranger)

Dont trust him and dont trade with him, we dont want scammers inside us.

Of Course;Опубликованное фото

Im translating:

Hunterdown

Hunterdown>> ***

Hunterdown

Hunterdown

Hunterdown

Hunterdown>> Pray for me I gave your account because your accounts

Hunterdown>> password on Trade chat

Hunterdown

I cant translate completly true sorry but at the end he said he stole my account.

28922_.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hunterdown is not scammer im a Turk i can understand this screenshot and i mean eltoro is sharing him id and pass on trade chat so can trust hunterdown  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I thought Eltoro was scammer... Dont have proof of that by ss.

But because i thought Eltoro was/is a scammer, i take his words with a little doubt.

Hold on,hold on...The entire translation,who can do it pls?And if  u have more ss,pls,post it.

This remember me something about this hunterdown.The translation,pls,because Google is going crazy if i search... :wacko:

Hold on,hold on...The entire translation,who can do it pls?And if  u have more ss,pls,post it.

This remember me something about this hunterdown.The translation,pls,because Google is going crazy if i search... :wacko:

well many ppl say is a  scammer hunterdown butt idk if is true u need proof for that or this mighty devs will block him like solo just bcoz one guy say that..

I can translate it here(Since i am the only Turk with such English knowledge :blush: ):

Hunterdown

Hunterdown>> You are asking for trouble

Hunterdown

Hunterdown

Hunterdown

Hunterdown>> Pray that i gave you that char it had became a wh**e

Hunterdown

Hunterdown>> Your password was all over the trade chat

Hunterdown

Seems like a typical conversation between 2 Turks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aside from the joke you be the judge...If Eltoro's password was all over the trade chat, then Hunterdown was helping him...other than that it's just an accusation without proof...or Hunterdown is making all up...which is something very nasty to think about.

• 2 months later...

Let's bring this topic back to life huh? This is a serious topic and not one to be ignored. I didn't know Eltoro's real owner but now i know. It is Altamir(or Altamirx) and Hunterdown's owner scammed Eltoro from him thus stealing like 250k and all items in the bag. And i don't trust people easily but Altamir...i trust him.

Reiskaa = wunderkind or friend :cray:

Ive got to know hunterdown very well since ive became friends with him he doesn't scam

1 . Hes a strong bd (around +8-9 )

2 . He has many friends who trust him

3 . Hes full lvl 18

Im not sure why he will need to scam :) i know how it feels to be accused of being a scammer

But the truth comes out in time ;) dw man your account wont get banned because you didnt do shit

Darkzain your reasonings are god awful...he is strong and he can't scam??? By the way this incident happened when he didn't have high amped items and when he was still begging for gold and signs. Your pathetic attempt at defending your scammer friend won't do you any good either so i suggest you to stop your misery. Even if his act of scamming can't be proven, there is still EULA violation as you can see from screenshot.

scammer friend

how did you judge he scammer? the funny is you translated the sses and it abviously say that guy has said his pass in tradechat to everyone,Hunterdown done him a faver by changing pass before a real scammer take it and it to scam others,a guy pm me"here is free 100k" then come back"you scammer took my gold" and i say "i done you a faver,you could of gave it to a guy who doesn't know anything about the game or quiting" am I a scammer here? if that happened then hell no im a scammer same for hell no hunter is a scammer cuz he had same thing almost,also this is an old thread,how can you tell hunter didn't give him the acc back?how can you tell he didn't use acc recovery and got his pass of hid acc? you expect a guy to get scammed and move on? he would of been spokinf for his self now on forum in this thread bumping everyday unless the proplem solved.

Darkzain your reasonings are god awful...he is strong and he can't scam??? By the way this incident happened when he didn't have high amped items and when he was still begging for gold and signs. Your pathetic attempt at defending your scammer friend won't do you any good either so i suggest you to stop your misery. Even if his act of scamming can't be proven, there is still EULA violation as you can see from screenshot.

Bro your a hater you guy with the crowd theres no other way as describing this ... Your a bum suck and ive known hunterdown in person hes even helped me transfer some stuff like 20k 40k stuff like that

It was Altamir's char and he is one of the most trustable person ever and i can trust him with my life. How pathetic that only the people that hates me come here and stick their noses in something that doesn't even concern them. Carry on...like it will do you any good.

• 3 weeks later...

Mrmasonate=Donnasomma=Palagirl my enemy and i dont care...

My friends and many good players know me im %100 trustly and friendly...

İ trying be helper for all players but some ppls jealous me because i have best char in Turks...

Some Turks hate me and fighting with me...

*İ have one problem,i cant more speak english only easy sentences,but ppls understand me,i hope ppls again understand me at here*

-My name is Oguz (İ love you all;take care of yourself)