Where am i in rankings?..

Tylerrogue

Im in PvP cave all the time.. i beat just about everyone who fights against me. yet im seeing the ''best'' rogues getting posted in forums and i dont even know who they are...

Rank me.. what number am i?.

first off coolcat, manley isn't even close to best rogue so put him at like a 7...hes good but he needs to get his gear up to par with the rest of warspear, i watched ascetic smash manley in 1-1.        tyler same to you man, just because you can kill most of the noob elves in cave doesn't place you near the top. ascetic, afro, and a few others still way ahead of you guys. get out of the cave sometime and join the rest of us ;)

first off coolcat, manley isn't even close to best rogue so put him at like a 7...hes good but he needs to get his gear up to par with the rest of warspear, i watched ascetic smash manley in 1-1.        tyler same to you man, just because you can kill most of the noob elves in cave doesn't place you near the top. ascetic, afro, and a few others still way ahead of you guys. get out of the cave sometime and join the rest of us ;)

My opinion is mine. To be honest I've only faced afro and hes not near the top. Hes like a 7 or 8. Ascetics is good. But Manley I can't beat him many times in a row. Ill beat him a couple times with a new strategy and he'll come back in the end winning.

My opinion is mine. To be honest I've only faced afro and hes not near the top. Hes like a 7 or 8. Ascetics is good. But Manley I can't beat him many times in a row. Ill beat him a couple times with a new strategy and he'll come back in the end winning.

You've faced me 11 times and won twice. Remember spamming me 9 times in a row with traps until you won one then stopped? Lol let's see how honest you are. 

PS. Tyler you're skilled bro.  Relax.  This game frankly doesn't require all that much skill.  Amp>Gear>Connection Speed>Game Mechanics>Luck> are all more important in a fight than skill.  I've arena'd with you, you have the requisite skill to be a great rogue.  If you ampd and had top gear you'd be mentioned just as often. 

You've faced me 11 times and won twice. Remember spamming me 9 times in a row with traps until you won one then stopped? Lol let's see how honest you are.

Hell yeah that was like 3 months ago. Then like last week or 2 weeks ago you came pvp cave and I beat you and you didn't come back. Me spamming traps? I remember using one trap to catch you invisible. Anyways why you care if I use traps? They are one of my skills right? I only needed 1 trap to beat you remember that. I said your strong why are you calling me a liar when this is my opinion.

Hell yeah that was like 3 months ago. Then like last week or 2 weeks ago you came pvp cave and I beat you and you didn't come back. Me spamming traps? I remember using one trap to catch you invisible. Anyways why you care if I use traps? They are one of my skills right? I only needed 1 trap to beat you remember that. I said your strong why are you calling me a liar when this is my opinion.

You were spamming traps to get my attention genius not during the fight.

It's a cell phone game.  If I don't come back "gasp" maybe I had to go.  Sometimes you know, someone calls or life interrupts and you don't keep playing lol.

I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered if you'd be honest about your 2-9 record against me.  You were so props to you for that.

I'm not sure why you're such a hostile kid.  I didn't say anything that should have offended you.

You were spamming traps to get my attention genius not during the fight.

It's a cell phone game.  If I don't come back "gasp" maybe I had to go.  Sometimes you know, someone calls or life interrupts and you don't keep playing lol.

I didn't call you a liar, I just wondered if you'd be honest about your 2-9 record against me.  You were so props to you for that.

I'm not sure why you're such a hostile kid.  I didn't say anything that should have offended you.

Im sorry I don't respect full grown adults who insult 15 year olds with other peoples insults. Tell me when you get back from that phone call. :tease: :wacko:

Im sorry I don't respect full grown adults who insult 15 year olds with other peoples insults. Tell me when you get back from that phone call. :tease: :wacko:

Lmao you're still upset because I laughed that you have a giant chin?  Get some thicker skin kid, you'll need it when you decide to leave your virtual world. 

Lmao you're still upset because I laughed that you have a giant chin?  Get some thicker skin kid, you'll need it when you decide to leave your virtual world.

Nah I just don't respect you but whatever. Your call done yet?

You were the one to get upset when I said you were not the best... Maybe you should take your own advice bro.

Nah I just don't respect you but whatever. Your call done yet?

You were the one to get upset when I said you were not the best... Maybe you should take your own advice bro.

Obviously you still are or you wouldn't have brought it up. 

Who's upset? Lol I don't get upset over some randoms opinion in a cell game.  I just thought I'd see if you were honest about your record and you were.  You trash talk a lot so frankly I didn't think you'd be honest.  Like I said props for that. 

• 4 weeks later...

You can't put the duels in pvp cave as a means of ranking, since amp plays a part.

Only the best know how to avoid multiple enemies and pick them off one by one.  Try solo ganking on enemy land as a real means of skill.

A shaman can beat two lvl 20 rangers with amped bow and 5 in blessing easily, if you use skill.

Screen switching at the right time plays a part of skill. you are a moron and lack skill if you don't screen switch and just stand there while two rangers wail on you.

:facepalm: ladies lets behave ourselves now. Honestly there r ALOT of very good rogues out there, my opinion and these r not in ne specific order but these r the best in my opinion and if I forget someone don't be mad I'll add u when I remember,

Tylerrogue

fluguy

afro

blueweed

lagygi

screwz

stupendous

did I leave ne one else out?  :crazy:

that's just so far in my opinion the best theres not a top or bottom u guys r all very good  ;)

:facepalm: ladies lets behave ourselves now. Honestly there r ALOT of very good rogues out there, my opinion and these r not in ne specific order but these r the best in my opinion and if I forget someone don't be mad I'll add u when I remember,

Manley

Tylerrogue

fluguy

afro

blueweed

that's just so far in my opinion the best theres not a top or bottom u guys r all very good  ;)

dvstate,mymelody,sixshadow,ascetic,afro and tylerrouge

Agree with you two  :) .. don't forget ladygi either.

Manley

Tylerrogue

fluguy

afro

blueweed

lagygi

screwz

blueweed

stupendous

did I leave ne one else out?  :crazy:

There's two Blueweed's :shok:

staying at pvp cave a lot and beating your opponents doesnt mean thatll consider you as 1 of the best, many good rogues out there,they just dont hang out in pvp cave a lot,many out there are high amped rogues too(if thats your basis to be 1 of the best),i agree with Afro on one of his post about "Connection", since this is a mobile game you really need a fast connection(if you dont want to have a bugged screen) and other players uses "Computer" which i think a BIG advantage since u can use skills so easily,

i remember week ago,1 Rogue that been mentioned in this topic claiming that hes the best rogue(i think) by saying "No BD's can beat me now"(he even mentioned he beats Pliskin and Kaworu many many times) , so he challenged me,but since im at t2(kotarrava) i refused at first,then he starts to teased me,and just to shut hes BIG mouth,i told him,ok if you have 300k gold in mc side,ill fight pvp you with gold bet,100k per win(i told him) then he said he dont have enough,then the conversation continues,till we reach into 2k per win %), since i am pissed off,i took hes challenge for 2k per win,then we fought at Nadir spot(to avoid noobs ganking at pvp cave),thenn guess what happend next  :blush: :blush:  3-0 then he logged in elf and told me,"im done,you win,u have 2 mins. to get your gold at t4", ofcourse im pissed off so i pissed him off too after the fights,then he started to complain about my items amp,and BD's and rogues deffense/attack power, i just told him, "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT U CHOOSED TO BE A ROGUE THAN BD,SO DONT COMPLAIN" lol, he keeps telling me that i got full +10s and x2 doom swords,and he also told me that someone giving him info's about my items,damn,i just wish i can clean my swords skin just to show i dont have x2 doom swords  :sorry: :sorry: (i wish i had),well i once knew him,we were friends,but not anymore,coz when he challenged me,he told me many things that offended me,isnt he pathetic?? claiming to be the best but hes actually not  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: , then he never challenge me again after that,coz i told him "make your items all +10s to satisfy you,and you wont have excuses bout my items amped,then come back and challenge me", FYI,i dont have full +10s lol,ill admit i do have +10s swords,but its not x2 doom,i only got +10 lab gladius and +10 doom rondel,lol,  :rofl: :rofl:  so M****y,if you can read this,you have a hint on my items :D,god knows i dont have full +10s haha, :rofl: :rofl:

back to tyler,stop your dream to be "1 of the best",its useless,i know and we know that your good or better,but u dont need to be the "best", being the "BEST"(if someone been declared as the BEST), is a big responsibility,big reputation to proceed,and trust me,u dont want those ,just enjoy the game,and have fun,being in the top is not about Killing or Winning,its about experience you gained,friends you meet,and joy you feel,

staying at pvp cave a lot and beating your opponents doesnt mean thatll consider you as 1 of the best, many good rogues out there,they just dont hang out in pvp cave a lot,many out there are high amped rogues too(if thats your basis to be 1 of the best),i agree with Afro on one of his post about "Connection", since this is a mobile game you really need a fast connection(if you dont want to have a bugged screen) and other players uses "Computer" which i think a BIG advantage since u can use skills so easily,

i remember week ago,1 Rogue that been mentioned in this topic claiming that hes the best rogue(i think) by saying "No BD's can beat me now"(he even mentioned he beats Pliskin and Kaworu many many times) , so he challenged me,but since im at t2(kotarrava) i refused at first,then he starts to teased me,and just to shut hes BIG mouth,i told him,ok if you have 300k gold in mc side,ill fight pvp you with gold bet,100k per win(i told him) then he said he dont have enough,then the conversation continues,till we reach into 2k per win %), since i am pissed off,i took hes challenge for 2k per win,then we fought at Nadir spot(to avoid noobs ganking at pvp cave),thenn guess what happend next  :blush: :blush:  3-0 then he logged in elf and told me,"im done,you win,u have 2 mins. to get your gold at t4", ofcourse im pissed off so i pissed him off too after the fights,then he started to complain about my items amp,and BD's and rogues deffense/attack power, i just told him, "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT U CHOOSED TO BE A ROGUE THAN BD,SO DONT COMPLAIN" lol, he keeps telling me that i got full +10s and x2 doom swords,and he also told me that someone giving him info's about my items,damn,i just wish i can clean my swords skin just to show i dont have x2 doom swords  :sorry: :sorry: (i wish i had),well i once knew him,we were friends,but not anymore,coz when he challenged me,he told me many things that offended me,isnt he pathetic?? claiming to be the best but hes actually not  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: , then he never challenge me again after that,coz i told him "make your items all +10s to satisfy you,and you wont have excuses bout my items amped,then come back and challenge me", FYI,i dont have full +10s lol,ill admit i do have +10s swords,but its not x2 doom,i only got +10 lab gladius and +10 doom rondel,lol,  :rofl: :rofl:  so M****y,if you can read this,you have a hint on my items :D,god knows i dont have full +10s haha, :rofl: :rofl:

back to tyler,stop your dream to be "1 of the best",its useless,i know and we know that your good or better,but u dont need to be the "best", being the "BEST"(if someone been declared as the BEST), is a big responsibility,big reputation to proceed,and trust me,u dont want those ,just enjoy the game,and have fun,being in the top is not about Killing or Winning,its about experience you gained,friends you meet,and joy you feel,

:facepalm: wow that was an awesome story if u got time u wanna tell it again?  :crazy: just fyi I don't base being "1 of the best" cuz  there's not just 1 best in ne class everyone has their own opinion about it, Me personally I base the bests on their fighting technique has nothing to do with +10s or their connection.... I have seen some great fighters in every class, it's all about fighting styles, No one here is 100% undefeated ne ways. So the ppl that say their the best r just ppl that have had a few good battles and alot of luck.  :unknw:

What do you all base your rankings on, Just being curious.. Is it just observation form the gameplay or is it actually backed up by some numbers? Or are you just arguing the toss for the sake of proving who's the witty one? Enlight me please.  :facepalm:

:facepalm: wow that was an awesome story if u got time u wanna tell it again?  :crazy: just fyi I don't base being "1 of the best" cuz  there's not just 1 best in ne class everyone has their own opinion about it, Me personally I base the bests on their fighting technique has nothing to do with +10s or their connection.... I have seen some great fighters in every class, it's all about fighting styles, No one here is 100% undefeated ne ways. So the ppl that say their the best r just ppl that have had a few good battles and alot of luck.  :unknw:

excuse me? am i talking to you? and whats your point btw? if you didnt get the point of my stories then you can step back,i told that story to tell tyler how "somebody" claim hes the best but hes really not,and being the best doesnt matter,now get it?? im not even asking for ur opinion,so i dont need to hear those "technique" things from you,do you think im a newbie and doesnt think like that? i mean dont base the players capability on their techniques?? well,think again  :bad: and what are you saying bout "it has nothing to do with +10s or their connection"?? wow,u just showed how dumb you are,we all know that since amplify came,those high amped most rules the game,specially who buy mcoins,and CONNECTION or FAST CONNECTION is a BIG LEAD!, do you imagine if you got slow net using a BD againts rogues??, BD vs Rogue definitely needs a better connection or there will be no chance to catch that rogue with hamstring(specially rogues that do hide and seek style),and i see you got shaman there,if u have slow net,when you blind someone,you usually gets bugged screen and sometimes miss your quake,am i right? or maybe im wrong coz u do have a better or fast connection,but what about others that uses Edge signal,or Gprs? how bout those who cant afford fast internet connection?, i think your being 1 sided here,think again,im not even raising my chair up,so why would u say those things to me? i tell a story,to explain tyler that rank is not important,so my point is,dont expect to be known or something like that,

and btw,1 more example is. Jarlaxxle, hes at top 9 in 19-20,but actually he proves nothing,he keeps refusing on my challenge,keep telling me excuses,then even before fight,he already complained that he only got +7 sets and he dont buy mcoins,lmao he keeps telling people how good he is for being at top 9,but players know that he only win most of the time in arena just bcoz of his +10s partner named "Machote",but he cant actually do pvp(maybe in other bd's that he knows he can beat but not to me) thats base on my experience,

excuse me? am i talking to you? and whats your point btw? if you didnt get the point of my stories then you can step back,i told that story to tell tyler how "somebody" claim hes the best but hes really not,and being the best doesnt matter,now get it?? im not even asking for ur opinion,so i dont need to hear those "technique" things from you,do you think im a newbie and doesnt think like that? i mean dont base the players capability on their techniques?? well,think again  :bad: and what are you saying bout "it has nothing to do with +10s or their connection"?? wow,u just showed how dumb you are,we all know that since amplify came,those high amped most rules the game,specially who buy mcoins,and CONNECTION or FAST CONNECTION is a BIG LEAD!, do you imagine if you got slow net using a BD againts rogues??, BD vs Rogue definitely needs a better connection or there will be no chance to catch that rogue with hamstring(specially rogues that do hide and seek style),and i see you got shaman there,if u have slow net,when you blind someone,you usually gets bugged screen and sometimes miss your quake,am i right? or maybe im wrong coz u do have a better or fast connection,but what about others that uses Edge signal,or Gprs? how bout those who cant afford fast internet connection?, i think your being 1 sided here,think again,im not even raising my chair up,so why would u say those things to me? i tell a story,to explain tyler that rank is not important,so my point is,dont expect to be known or something like that,

and btw,1 more example is. Jarlaxxle, hes at top 9 in 19-20,but actually he proves nothing,he keeps refusing on my challenge,keep telling me excuses,then even before fight,he already complained that he only got +7 sets and he dont buy mcoins,lmao he keeps telling people how good he is for being at top 9,but players know that he only win most of the time in arena just bcoz of his +10s partner named "Machote",but he cant actually do pvp(maybe in other bd's that he knows he can beat but not to me) thats base on my experience,

are u an author?  :crazy:

why do you try to write a novel?  :crazy:

calm down kim... its only a game  :rofl:

are u an author?  :crazy:

why do you try to write a novel?  :crazy:

calm down kim... its only a game  :rofl:

haha sorry, its just too many dumb that cant get a simple sentences,so im trying to explain everything as i can,  :blush: :blush:

haha sorry, its just too many dumb that cant get a simple sentences,so im trying to explain everything as i can,  :blush: :blush:

actually it shows u pissed off and much angry. u dont need it ;)

Kims right tho.  Which is why I never say there's any real "skill" in 1v1s. 

Amp and gear and connection and game mechanics all matter far more than anyone's ability to choose one of their 5 buttons to press  ;D

Ampd good gear creates statistical imbalances between players.  Doesn't mean a lowered amp can't win its just stacking the numbers in favor of the geared ampd player. Lucky dodges crits all play a factor.

Then there's game mechanics.  A low amp warlock wouldn't have much trouble against a high amp bd.  Does that mean the bd isn't skilled? Of course not.  Some classes have an inherent advantage against others. 

Connection always plays a big role in any battle. Not to mention how each player starts a duel.  A bd who starts with ham has a big advantage on say a rogue.  A rogue who starts in stealth has a big advantage on a bd. 

All in all, there are far too many variables to claim "im the best x" when skill plays such a small role.  Better to just have fun enjoying fighting and see how it plays out. 

Even Arena also gives a distorted view.  Some classes are well designed for partnered play and excel there. 

Just have fun imo.  ;D

actually it shows u pissed off and much angry. u dont need it ;)

im typing thats why somebody thinks that im angry or mad or pissed off they sometimes misunderstood,but if we are talking face to face,theyll know that im just explaining :D

Kims right tho.  Which is why I never say there's any real "skill" in 1v1s. 

Amp and gear and connection and game mechanics all matter far more than anyone's ability to choose one of their 5 buttons to press  ;D

Ampd good gear creates statistical imbalances between players.  Doesn't mean a lowered amp can't win its just stacking the numbers in favor of the geared ampd player. Lucky dodges crits all play a factor.

Then there's game mechanics.  A low amp warlock wouldn't have much trouble against a high amp bd.  Does that mean the bd isn't skilled? Of course not.  Some classes have an inherent advantage against others. 

Connection always plays a big role in any battle. Not to mention how each player starts a duel.  A bd who starts with ham has a big advantage on say a rogue.  A rogue who starts in stealth has a big advantage on a bd. 

All in all, there are far too many variables to claim "im the best x" when skill plays such a small role.  Better to just have fun enjoying fighting and see how it plays out. 

Even Arena also gives a distorted view.  Some classes are well designed for partnered play and excel there. 

Just have fun imo.  ;D

ahuh...pop says it all,thanks  :drinks:  thats exactly what i want to tell :clapping: :clapping:

yeah you all good  but not the best if want to be the best try to beat all class the no dought your not only the you will be the legend but wer not recognize whose the best becouse of high amp. and about mobile phone android much advance in  movement and nokia was late a bit... play the best as you can but dont expect other players admire ypu that ypjr the best stupen was the new handler of  the old stup is dodge type but now new stup is gouge tyle

excuse me? am i talking to you? and whats your point btw? if you didnt get the point of my stories then you can step back,i told that story to tell tyler how "somebody" claim hes the best but hes really not,and being the best doesnt matter,now get it?? im not even asking for ur opinion,so i dont need to hear those "technique" things from you,do you think im a newbie and doesnt think like that? i mean dont base the players capability on their techniques?? well,think again  :bad: and what are you saying bout "it has nothing to do with +10s or their connection"?? wow,u just showed how dumb you are,we all know that since amplify came,those high amped most rules the game,specially who buy mcoins,and CONNECTION or FAST CONNECTION is a BIG LEAD!, do you imagine if you got slow net using a BD againts rogues??, BD vs Rogue definitely needs a better connection or there will be no chance to catch that rogue with hamstring(specially rogues that do hide and seek style),and i see you got shaman there,if u have slow net,when you blind someone,you usually gets bugged screen and sometimes miss your quake,am i right? or maybe im wrong coz u do have a better or fast connection,but what about others that uses Edge signal,or Gprs? how bout those who cant afford fast internet connection?, i think your being 1 sided here,think again,im not even raising my chair up,so why would u say those things to me?

I'm sry did I give u the impression that I cared if u were talkin to me or not?  :unknw: last time I looked I was free to voice my opinion within the rules and I'm pretty sure thats what I did  ;) but thanx for askin  :lol:

I'm sry did I give u the impression that I cared if u were talkin to me or not?  :unknw: last time I looked I was free to voice my opinion within the rules and I'm pretty sure thats what I did  ;) but thanx for askin  :lol:

your funny,you shouldnt have quote my comment if u werent,and u shouldnt have quote my comment if your just giving your "OPINION", but u did,so thats obvious that u were talking to me, lmao  :wacko: :wacko: