[2019.08.01] Update 8.0: The Ship Graveyard. Release

Peony

18 minutes ago, VitoKill99 said:

The map is unplayable, u get always many mobs on you and these green Medusa blind you to all mobs (when 2of them attack you u can't save urself for sure cause  you will be full blinded and 283829mobs come to rape you)+ too expensive map, eats oxygen tanks, repairs and life scrolls.

I can't imagine how hard is for casters if it's already impossible for bd (and mobs have too much Dodge chance) 

XD

Instead of trying to say this and that and be ignored as "not so much important matter" I please challenge the devs to play in the "great city" they created using +8 chars and then think about the lower amped... think

1 hour ago, necrotp1 said:

Instead of trying to say this and that and be ignored as "not so much important matter" I please challenge the devs to play in the "great city" they created using +8 chars and then think about the lower amped... think

sucks doesnt it, stick with t3/t4 get some amping done, make a party and maybe you can get to the end game 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if the new statistic "Depth's Fury" works against players too, if they find themselves in the Underwater Territory? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Does anybody know if the new statistic "Depth's Fury" works against players too, if they find themselves in the Underwater Territory? 

It says monsters but I wouldn't be surprised.

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

doesnt work vs players i tested, only works vs monsters underwater but its hell op when u have full buffs and +10s

i can share some ss but than id have to kill u

7 minutes ago, lallouss said:

doesnt work vs players i tested, only works vs monsters underwater but its hell op when u have full buffs and +10s

i can share some ss but than id have to kill u

Tag me, i wanna see it.

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

That's freaking dope!!!

thats physical attack with a two handed 28 lvl sword spring

wait till i get fury hammer magic aoe damage :happy:

15-20k! aoe from 2 skills each 8-10sec :youre_the_man1:

Just now, lallouss said:

Hell yea!

2 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Idk, I thought it worked vs players underwater too, but if it is only vs monsters I am not sure i will invest my doubloons on it. I'd rather get a spring spear for my dk and make an universal damage build with that instead 😕

Btw, thank you both for the answer! 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Idk, I thought it worked vs players underwater too, but if it is only vs monsters I am not sure i will invest my doubloons on it. I'd rather get a spring spear for my dk and make an universal damage build with that instead 😕

Btw, thank you both for the answer! 

but what if there is more events underwater or halloween or xmass or even rides underwater :omg:

better get it now and amp slowly than later :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

38 minutes ago, lallouss said:

but what if there is more events underwater or halloween or xmass or even rides underwater :omg:

Lol like a spooky lake or ice water. That'll be dope. Time to get them talents up.

Edited by Speedom

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

This is a very good point.

8 hours ago, lallouss said:

pero ¿qué pasa si hay más eventos bajo el agua o halloween o navidad o incluso paseos bajo el agua? :Dios mio:

mejor consíguelo ahora y amplifica lentamente que más tarde : Emoticon calmado-loco-conejo-loco:

Please don't give Capitalist ideas to AIGRIND, I hope this biome and oxygen system is only on T5, I don't want to see it on Halloween, much less at Christmas events. 

On 8/9/2019 at 9:54 AM, Poggers said:

@Akasha i think i may have found a bug, unless it is intentional

I currently have 5.3k mermaid reputation but 4.8k i used on talents. Yet i do not get the 70% move speed or the 17 oxygen that i should have gotten at 5k+ reputation. Do i have to leave reputation unspent to get these buffs?

On 8/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, Counciler said:

@Reivenorik hey do you have the two new skill books % stats 

They drop from pirate chest 

did you get the answer for your questions?

On 8/6/2019 at 8:32 AM, Zoraida said:

great update, except for the fact of NPCs from t5 not being friendly , doing the legionary side totally harmed several players with intention anti gameplay use necromancers and kill your allies with the abiliity "poisonous shield" using on your allies with the intention to make them die ... but the sentinels don't pass for these bothersome ... Many legionaries are spending their repairs per bad attitude from other players:unknw:

this was fixed a long time ago

On 8/6/2019 at 12:46 PM, lallouss said:

is it bug? it says 4% per buff and maximum is 4 buffs but its giving 1% so 4% total if 4 events which is wrong

does it work as supposed now? 

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

did you find out by yourself?

Edited by Akasha

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

did you find out by yourself?

Mmm no I'm judging by what others have said. Something official is still appreciated! 

On 8/27/2019 at 11:34 PM, Higgings said:

No, it works only against monsters

On 9/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, Counciler said:

hey do you have the two new skill books % stats

Enhanced Critical Hit - 3%

Absolute Strength - It absorbs incoming critical damage dealt to the character by the monsters if the critical damage is greater than the character's current health.

Magic Resistance - Decreases the duration of debuffs, including control effects applied to the character, by the percentage of magical protection of the character.

Edited by Akasha
P.S. - I apologize for the late reply =/

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, vla-wot said:

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 16.09.19.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-11 at 18.17.50.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-11 at 18.20.25.png

Untitled.jpg

conan_the_barbarian-still_4-1160x480.thumb.jpg.fc20f9aaee5112f4593b66f4750f4740.jpg

It shouldn't be hard when you've merged 4 big guilds for that😁☃️

Edited by Lyzoic

I BEG YOU to please reduce Movement speed of character when mobs using that skill like shaman Blast skill 

i have 100% Move speed and when they use it on me ill move around with 150% speed 

and also please reduce the chance of using it for mobs , its like when you fight a single enemy , they will use that skill 

and then you will go to another enemy and they will use that skill again on you right after last one ends 

and so on 

untill you die 

i cant even do anything 

On 9/23/2019 at 3:31 AM, Lyzoic said:

It shouldn't be hard when you've merged 4 big guilds for that😁☃️

You many others guilds and berserk join yy and lose 😉

• 5 weeks later...
  • Akasha unpinned this topic