@Reivenorik   @Peony  T5 Town bug  people many die

Here youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXgviUvtrI&feature=youtu.be

Edited by vla-wot

29 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

@Reivenorik   @Peony  T5 Town bug  people many die

Here youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXgviUvtrI&feature=youtu.be

Lol it's not a bug xD u dont have enough reputation with the new t5, I was just trolling players while oxygen regen 😮

On 8/1/2019 at 8:47 PM, Peony said:

Raid boss Captain Giant Octopus

The terrible monster will not pay attention to lonely warriors, only a bunch of souls can interrupt his sleep. And when Octopus gives a sign, beware - bloodshed can not be avoided!

how to wake up  his sleep. We tried to gather with all our guild members, but it isnt active or awake. How can we make the boss awake?
Edit : found answer, need 30-40 ppl for activating it.

Edited by Sai Chandra

8 hours ago, Speedom said:

So I have to kill 3 Sorcerer of Red Devils. And there over a dozen of mobs guarding this thing. 

Screenshot_20190803-195518_Warspear Online.jpg

as advice id give u is to hit the staff mob, since it is not a horde but all have individual agro. only thing i could advice u is to throw something at him but i dont think seeker has any ranged attacks tho...

Maybe disappearance, net could work out for you to drag him out of the group

@Speedom

Edited by borisdekleer

Alright so I wanted to play as much as possible before I give my opinion on this update...

There is a lot to notice in this update, lots of new content and concepts and I love that.

- Talent Trees:

One of my favorite part is the talents and I can see it having applications outside of this section of Ayvondil in the future, so definitely looking forward for seeing talents in future updates. However I feel like the talents feel a bit weak, especially considering that we need to spend mermen reputation which we also need a lot of, but also doesn't have too much availability  

- Sunken Ship Treasures:

I was very excited for the Sunken Ship Treasure part, I thought at first that we have to find keys in the open underwater world, but apparently it's not the case, so it was kinda disappointing, but I liked the concept of finding stuff without a quest or event.

- Oxygen:

It's a cool concept, I expected that we'd need such mechanism for this update. At the moment it seems like it drains too fast, not only for me but for other players as well, but I'm willing to have some hardship until we upgrade talents, it might get better. But would've loved if oxygen tanks or vials were cheaper.

>>> However I'd like to suggest that after we run out of oxygen, we don't immediately die, but start receive gradual damage, like 10% or 15% of the HP per second. Because there is the annoying issue again of misclicking the cancel button when the screen to refill pops up. That would give us the chance to go to the bag and use oxygen. It's annoying to die in the middle of the sea just because the menu pops up unexpectedly, the same issue with dungeons time over menu.

- Questing and Monsters:

Quests themselves are not really challenging, but questing is. I'd have preferred if the hardship of questing relied on quests themselves being hard and not the walking part.

But some monsters have really cool little features that I like, like the bloodthirsty sharks that get attracted to bleeding players. And dungeon mobs that get buffed when they are near each other.

But monsters that have the debuff Hydrophobia are just too annoying, I guess the duration could be reduced or the cooldown increased so they don't cycle it until we die.

All in all, it's a pretty good update. Good job dev team!

Edited by Gladiator

6 hours ago, borisdekleer said:

as advice id give u is to hit the staff mob, since it is not a horde but all have individual agro. only thing i could advice u is to throw something at him but i dont think seeker has any ranged attacks tho...

Maybe disappearance, net could work out for you to drag him out of the group

@Speedom

Yea I've already did that. It's easy depending on how you use you class.

Can you also make Oxygen regenerate while we are offline? I mean technically our characters sleep while we are offline, so it makes sense to make oxygen regenerate.

37 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Can you also make Oxygen regenerate while we are offline? I mean technically our characters sleep while we are offline, so it makes sense to make oxygen regenerate.

Russian side is kinda full of such requests. No official answers yet, but since there are few bugs still so I suppose we will have another restart soon or later. Only then we may see if they actually intend to change this mechanism. 

Let's see in the future. 

On 8/3/2019 at 11:00 PM, Gladiator said:

Alright so I wanted to play as much as possible before I give my opinion on this update...

There is a lot to notice in this update, lots of new content and concepts and I love that.

- Talent Trees:

One of my favorite part is the talents and I can see it having applications outside of this section of Ayvondil in the future, so definitely looking forward for seeing talents in future updates. However I feel like the talents feel a bit weak, especially considering that we need to spend mermen reputation which we also need a lot of, but also doesn't have too much availability  

- Sunken Ship Treasures:

I was very excited for the Sunken Ship Treasure part, I thought at first that we have to find keys in the open underwater world, but apparently it's not the case, so it was kinda disappointing, but I liked the concept of finding stuff without a quest or event.

- Oxygen:

It's a cool concept, I expected that we'd need such mechanism for this update. At the moment it seems like it drains too fast, not only for me but for other players as well, but I'm willing to have some hardship until we upgrade talents, it might get better. But would've loved if oxygen tanks or vials were cheaper.

>>> However I'd like to suggest that after we run out of oxygen, we don't immediately die, but start receive gradual damage, like 10% or 15% of the HP per second. Because there is the annoying issue again of misclicking the cancel button when the screen to refill pops up. That would give us the chance to go to the bag and use oxygen. It's annoying to die in the middle of the sea just because the menu pops up unexpectedly, the same issue with dungeons time over menu.

- Questing and Monsters:

Quests themselves are not really challenging, but questing is. I'd have preferred if the hardship of questing relied on quests themselves being hard and not the walking part.

But some monsters have really cool little features that I like, like the bloodthirsty sharks that get attracted to bleeding players. And dungeon mobs that get buffed when they are near each other.

But monsters that have the debuff Hydrophobia are just too annoying, I guess the duration could be reduced or the cooldown increased so they don't cycle it until we die.

All in all, it's a pretty good update. Good job dev team!

I couldn't agree more about the questing part. Almost all of the quests seems very straightforward and would be a piece of cake to complete in any other enviroment, where there is no such mobs like those jellyfishes. I would love to struggle doing a hard quest, but I really really REALLY hate when I have to die only because one mob attacked me from another side of the map, feared me into 3 other mobs and basically didn't even give me a chance to heal myself or try to kill it. And after that you have to go all the way back to the quest location evading those mobs at the best of your ability, because fighting them is a death sentence for majority of classes. To sum up my monologue I would like to suggest a few things. Maybe you could make a few more spawn locations in the middle of the sea map, where you could spawn, but couldn't teleport to. Also, it would be nice if you could reduce the aggression range of the mobs, decrese the chance of them stunnig you.

Would it also be a problem to sign on everyone's proper map the Immersion Capsules, once we reach them, from which we can enter or leave one of the islands on the Archipelago? This might save us from a possible meeting with a Dead End on the submarine labyrinth, especially if we are close to run out of Oxygen. 

@Reivenorik

Please make the use of mobs stum less recurring, when you fall into the stum of the jellyfish mobs and then shark makes it impossible to escape, infinite stum.. 

12 hours ago, coldravens said:

I have question how much time it takes for the chest to spawn in sunken ships?

It won't respawn in the same location, considering the difficulty and time to be able to get to those with the keys, I would imagine that it automatically reappears elsewhere. I can confirm this information today or tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Danfake said:

@Reivenorik

Please make the use of mobs stum less recurring, when you fall into the stum of the jellyfish mobs and then shark makes it impossible to escape, infinite stum.. 

Perhaps you should only be able to pass through some locations with a party or a partner.

49 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Perhaps you should only be able to pass through some locations with a party or a partner.

yeh i think those areas are fine tbh, doesnt need any changing, they are meant to be hard anyway, but the guild event on the other hand is near impossible xd.

Also not many have high talents which will give resist to stuns/blinds/poison and so on which will allow for easier passage

@Reivenorik

Side note:

There's an annoying issue crossing maps and mana regeneration where it will just drain if you cross, stop and recross maps.

As using a class with 2 continuous skills little annoying to have to reactivate them constantly.

Curious minds also want to know what % does critical hit book give

great update, except for the fact of NPCs from t5 not being friendly , doing the legionary side totally harmed several players with intention anti gameplay use necromancers and kill your allies with the abiliity "poisonous shield" using on your allies with the intention to make them die ... but the sentinels don't pass for these bothersome ... Many legionaries are spending their repairs per bad attitude from other players:unknw:

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

More respawn statue will be helpful for t5.

The only one respawn statue represents an Anti-Stuck method imo. If stuff go wrong you may just suicide and you'd be back to the main island 

is it bug? it says 4% per buff and maximum is 4 buffs but its giving 1% so 4% total if 4 events which is wrong @Reivenorik @Peony 

assualt event % 2nd.pngassualt event %.png

Edited by lallouss

4 hours ago, lallouss said:

is it bug? it says 4% per buff and maximum is 4 buffs but its giving 1% so 4% total if 4 events which is wrong @Reivenorik @Peony 

assualt event % 2nd.pngassualt event %.png

LIKE GUILD FULL ONLINE NO LIFE OR 30 ONLINE FAIL  :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 16.54.17.png

45 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

LIKE GUILD FULL ONLINE NO LIFE OR 30 ONLINE FAIL  :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 16.54.17.png

yes very hard no problem im guessing they will fix it sooner or later np :youre_the_man1:dont worry

@Akasha i think i may have found a bug, unless it is intentional

I currently have 5.3k mermaid reputation but 4.8k i used on talents. Yet i do not get the 70% move speed or the 17 oxygen that i should have gotten at 5k+ reputation. Do i have to leave reputation unspent to get these buffs?

The map is unplayable, u get always many mobs on you and these green Medusa blind you to all mobs (when 2of them attack you u can't save urself for sure cause  you will be full blinded and 283829mobs come to rape you)+ too expensive map, eats oxygen tanks, repairs and life scrolls.

I can't imagine how hard is for casters if it's already impossible for bd (and mobs have too much Dodge chance)