[2019.08.01] Update 8.0: The Ship Graveyard. Release

Peony

15 minutes ago, Akasha said:

It was tested many times before the release and it should work on all plataforms.. that was an unfortunate. Why would we release a broken version on purpose? What kind of question is that even?

Glitches may appear even while correcting other problem.. it's hard to keep track on every outcome, the team is working on fixing it asap, however one xp potion lasts 12h, how could you not have noticed the bug in the meantime before using a new one?.. Well, be more careful next time.

I don’t mean to be rude obviously you are trying your best to fix these issues but this has been a recurring issue. Every update iOS is later than other platforms to see new content and so it restricts gameplay I just suggest a layover period where iOS can catchup before you update the whole game. 

As for the pot I was asleep for most of one and obviously I noticed I did not have an oxygen bar but this is a new death mechanic how was I to know that oxygen was the thing killing me when I have no oxygen bar and I’m surrounded by new mobs with various possible debuffs and bleeds that also could have also killed me? ☺️

This map is expensive, speaking in general. Oxygen, Potions, Repair Scrolls, Life Scrolls. I literally used all 15 of my free life scrolls due to mobs that puts you in a bubble that pretty much fear and blind you for 7 seconds into other mobs. There's a lot main quest that can be far apart. Maxed Oxygen last 15 minutes which is short for players that play for like 2hours. 

4 minutes ago, Speedom said:

This map is expensive, speaking in general. Oxygen, Potions, Repair Scrolls, Life Scrolls. I literally used all 15 of my free life scrolls due to mobs that puts you in a bubble that pretty much fear and blind you for 7 seconds into other mobs. There's a lot main quest that can be far apart. Maxed Oxygen last 15 minutes which is short for players that play for like 2hours. 

the new map feels very anti-fun, chain cc from mobs that you cant do anything about? endless lifescrolls, pots, repair scrolls and oxygen. There is 0 chance i am doing this story line on another character.

2 minutes ago, Poggers said:

the new map feels very anti-fun, chain cc from mobs that you cant do anything about? endless lifescrolls, pots, repair scrolls and oxygen. There is 0 chance i am doing this story line on another character.

Agree. After I do this with my Seeker, I'm not doing this with my pala.

First, good morning everyone. I would love to understand the reason for removing all the gold gained from sector 4? Is that a reason to force players to go to the wonderful sector 5? This sector has taken the patience and willingness to play from many people. So many problems make it hard to know where to start. Come on... Sector 4 was one of the few ways that non-paying players make their gold without much difficulty, and taking it away was cruel. Sector 5, and incredibly different, cool, new game mechanics, though, try to understand that no one was prepared for it. It is very strange this gameplay where it uses 1 oxygen per minute, but it takes 5 minutes to recover 1 oxygen. Have you ever wondered how discouraged players are about this? It does not stop there. I understand the monsters must be strong, but I still don't understand why you get on a screen, take 2 steps forward and a monster that is on the other side of the screen came to attack you if you don't even pass by. Please take a closer look at this new city, there are a lot of things that can be improved with a little attention. Thank you

23 minutes ago, Spayzerr said:

First, good morning everyone. I would love to understand the reason for removing all the gold gained from sector 4? Is that a reason to force players to go to the wonderful sector 5? This sector has taken the patience and willingness to play from many people. So many problems make it hard to know where to start. Come on... Sector 4 was one of the few ways that non-paying players make their gold without much difficulty, and taking it away was cruel. Sector 5, and incredibly different, cool, new game mechanics, though, try to understand that no one was prepared for it. It is very strange this gameplay where it uses 1 oxygen per minute, but it takes 5 minutes to recover 1 oxygen. Have you ever wondered how discouraged players are about this? It does not stop there. I understand the monsters must be strong, but I still don't understand why you get on a screen, take 2 steps forward and a monster that is on the other side of the screen came to attack you if you don't even pass by. Please take a closer look at this new city, there are a lot of things that can be improved with a little attention. Thank you

Oxygen regain don't work offline also.

21 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Oxygen regain don't work offline also.

This is a bit frustrating. But I am sure that they will tell us more about this soon. I believe that we may have another server's maintenance due to the fix of some bugs, soon or later. 

44 minutes ago, Spayzerr said:

The matter of fact is that when devs develop or test new contents they use modded chars (like high def, immortality like stuff),that's why they can't understand where the real struggle is.

21 hours ago, Peony said:

Warspear Online 8.0

Congratulations, the new sector is fantastic, the missions are fun, and the monsters are challenging, but the oxygen engine is getting it messed up, you slapped the players in the face the way it is. but still congratulations for the other things. least for taking gold from t4.

4 minutes ago, Samuel Icaro said:

Congratulations, the new sector is fantastic, the missions are fun, and the monsters are challenging, but the oxygen engine is getting it messed up, you slapped the players in the face the way it is. but still congratulations for the other things. least for taking gold from t4.

This is the most fascinating "Joy-Hate" comment I ever read before xd. 

Just now, Ahmedic said:

I just have a question, Oxygen ain't regeneration when character offline is that game bug or its just the game rule?

For now, it seems to be the rule. But it seems also that our devs are discussing about this, whether to change this completely or appointing some adjustments.

Only time will reveal their plans and their decision. 

16 minutes ago, Higgings said:

For now, it seems to be the rule. But it seems also that our devs are discussing about this, whether to change this completely or appointing some adjustments.

Only time will reveal their plans and their decision. 

If they "fix" the oxygen replenishment , they must also fix the HP/MANA replenishment as well.

Doesnt make sense if you are offline and only the Oxygen replenishes automacally while hp/mana doesnt.

Edited by Zeusthegod

4 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

If they "fix" the oxygen replenishment , they must also fix the HP/MANA replenoshment as well.

Doesnt make sense if you are offline and only the Oxygen replenishes automacally while hp/mana doesnt.

Let's think for now to one thing at a time, shall we? :hopeless:

I believe that being online and waiting 1h 15m for a complete refill of the oxygen is a bit more important than waiting 10 seconds for a complete refill of the Energy and 1m for the HPs

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Let's think for now to one thing at a time, shall we? :hopeless:

I believe that being online and waiting 1h 15m for a complete refill of the oxygen is a bit more important than waiting 10 seconds for a complete refill of the Energy and 1m for the HPs

It does!!

But if you are offline,you are resting.

So everything must be replenished.

1 minute ago, Zeusthegod said:

It does!!

But if you are offline,you are resting.

So everything must be replenished.

I'm sure it does, I'm just saying that we lived with this for 11 years without considering it as a serious problem. Since this is a new feature, it is fair imo to give it a bit more of attention. 

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'm sure it does, I'm just saying that we lived with this for 11 years without considering it as a serious problem. Since this is a new feature, it is fair imo to give it a bit more of attention. 

Its a brand new feature, and gameplay style...i know!!

So im waiting to see its progression and evolution!!

🙂

18 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Its a brand new feature, and gameplay style...i know!!

So im waiting to see its progression and evolution!!

🙂

That's the spirit! 

Love update, good job :love1:

Just one little thing, how about giving classes that can uaw different weapons the option to pick the achievement skin they want

...a 2h skin is useless to me

Right off the bat I have something to ask: Why do I feel like in the valley of death when submerged? I don't think it's normal.

Could you like reduce the mob detection range underwater? Because they're far too perceptive (which also renders that "Walk faster underewater outside of combat" talent useless), and enemy comes in packs. Combined with the already awful walking speed, it's next to impossible to get away from them. And they're impossible to evade, they will chase you for extended amounts of time, or until you cross territories. No other complaints. It's just I've never felt an urge to fight for my life when just visiting a new area.

Who knows what kind of hell awaits further? anyways, That's all.

The further you go, the more you'll be disappointed. 

An underwater boss is logical, but still with 15/15 oxygen to get to the boss you already spend 5 oxygen, when you attack BOSS the oxygen goes down faster. 

Bosses were designed so that only those who can buy oxygen, but AIGRIND knows that the rich in Warspear don't just bluff the FreeToPlayer. 

I find the new T5 very nice and with a lot of good renovations but the DEVs exaggerated a little in the difficulty

A player +4 +5 does not have a chance on the new map, I being a +8 +9 hardly i give him hahahaha 

He just hoped that this new oxygen system didn't put it on Halloween because AIGRIND is able to make it hahahaha 

Postdata: Understand that the game has to make money to keep the game and the developers.. 

Screenshot_20190802-143613_Warspear Online.jpg

@Reivenorik @Holmes @Peony

They said they were going to see how to fix this other players doing troll, it's frustrating and it's not just ignoring because no one knows who it was. 

I am Necro and I'm not so petulant to do this to other players, besides they cause a lot of damage and the repair is expensive in BR-Tourmaline 2k every 1..

Screenshot_20190802-152632_Warspear Online.jpg

Edited by Danfake

In case you guys missed:

Fixed:

- significantly increased oxygen regeneration rate - now oxygen reduction is 1 unit./3 min.
- increased gold amount for potions and scrolls when selling to the shop
- significantly reduced damage from the negative effect "Poisoning" imposed by the monsters "Scyphozoan" and "Anemone"
- fixed the incorrect work of the legendary achievement "Champions of Chaos" - now everything works as described; the progress of the guild that received the achievement undeservedly will be reset 

Hello,

After some time spending in this wonderful t5, I came across a couple of issues that really grinded my gears. I do understand that t5 is still basically in beta, but I do want to point out some points here that should be given some attention:

- The bubble mechanic that fears you, should be removed honestly, it makes really unfun to play the game. You get feared into another fearing mob and then you get to the point you cannot even do anything about it till you die. My character has 9k health but I just get feared to death, basically.

- Movement speed of the mobs, should be decreased a bit. they are running towards you like they have not eaten for years. It is really hard to get rid of them if you are this slow and they are this fast.

- Mob hordes On top of the movement speed, they are also in hordes that attack you. Questing by yourself or even with someone else is very difficult.

- Too many mobs at certain areas, makes it very undoable to even cross that area. Especially in combination with the points listed above here.

- Too much damage on mobs, some mobs deal over 1k dmg. I believe one of them is the red shark that deals over 1k dmg whilst you are stunned. Not sure if that is a bug or intended. Overall but ridiculous in my opinion.

- Oxygen goes down way too fast, it should take a bit a longer to go down.

The conclusion of all the points is that is very probably undoable for low amped players or even 6/7 to be able to even survive in town 5.

My paladin is currently +8/9 with 9k health but dies there like its nothing due to all these points I have listed above here.

I hope you will take my points into consideration, thank you for your time

Edited by borisdekleer

On a serious note. Unless we can regenerate oxygen while we are offline this game is not worth playing any longer. You tell us to take breaks from playing and not staying too much online. But the only profitable way is to stay afk for an hour to regen some oxygen. And honestly I don't have time to waste on a game that forces me to stay online and do nothing.

The quest not found is easy mode of the new town 5 dungeon, once you have completed that, you get another quest not found quest that is normal mode and so on.

1 hour ago, REAPER said:

And honestly I don't have time to waste on a game that forces me to stay online and do nothing.

This is unfortunately what I find more frustrating. I like the whole concept of the map and it's mechanisms and I am sure everything will go better once we start studying our Talents there - but when I have time to log and will for some quests and then I find my char, stuck on an island because I ran out of Oxygen and can't litterally move unless I stay 45m AFK... well... :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is unfortunately what I find more frustrating. I like the whole concept of the map and it's mechanisms and I am sure everything will go better once we start studying our Talents there - but when I have time to log and will for some quests and then I find my char, stuck on an island because I ran out of Oxygen and can't litterally move unless I stay 45m AFK... well... :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

problem is Oxygen runs too fast, esspecly when figthing and you figth almost all the time cuz mobs agro on you nonestop.It will be more easy if we can purchse vuals in npc shop with gold not that speal couns, cuz not all can spend 5k all the time for oxysgen tanks

:ping4:

50 minutes ago, borisdekleer said:

The quest not found is easy mode of the new town 5 dungeon, once you have completed that, you get another quest not found quest that is normal mode and so on.

Is dg underwater?

20 minutes ago, coldravens said:

problem is Oxygen runs too fast, esspecly when figthing and you figth almost all the time cuz mobs agro on you nonestop.It will be more easy if we can purchse vuals in npc shop with gold not that speal couns, cuz not all can spend 5k all the time for oxysgen tanks

:ping4:

This can be a good alternative. 

Had to spend my last doubloons for 4 vials T.T 

At town since we are not neutral reputation necros are disturbing using casting posion shield on players 

Pls look in to that