Forsaken lvl 10 no quest

Staks

Question

Hi, im a newbie on th game, and i create a Necromancer, so i start to do quest and took me a week get to lvl 10, so today i was doing quest and i finish the last one that i have and then no more quest, a guy told me that i should check stores and caves and i did it but i couldnt find any quest open in the all map, so anybody knows what to do?

I hope somebody can help, please

Forgive my poor english

9 answers to this question

I forgive your poor English

:lol:

k from town four go down one space an to the right one space an if you havent been in the building that is there, there should be quests (space meaning diffrent area) and if not there, from town go down a space an to the left 2 spaces then up a space should be building there also with some quests, (the amount of spaces may be wrong but should push u in right way gl questin) :blush:

:lol:

k from town four go down one space an to the right one space an if you havent been in the building that is there, there should be quests (space meaning diffrent area) and if not there, from town go down a space an to the left 2 spaces then up a space should be building there also with some quests, (the amount of spaces may be wrong but should push u in right way gl questin) :blush:

Ok thanks i think i found the quest "Kill garraz" Now i need do it  :facepalm: 

Hello. I have Problem with this, too. After killing Garaz i checked every place 4times.

I was lvl 10 necro, but gained 2exp to next lvl on Halloween

I found the same problem, but its in a cave down the are where is the dead mages and dead priest,