Advance MARKET DEALERS(sell your items using different currencies)

Kimimaro100

What kind dealer do you want to be added in the game?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What kind dealer do you want to be added in the game?

• Sign of Impershiability Dealer
    • Miracle coin Dealer
    • Crimson Corundum Dealer
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

ok I will use blue color text :good:

Much better thank you  :)

Quests that offer mcoin. Or maybe lab bosses may drop random mcoin purses.

More CC quests and/or higher CC rewards.-------Please give some small detail about this, I want to create new topic regards m.coin purses.

Side note: i also agree with having signs in arena shop.-------You think this is possible to happen? I also wish that Signs can be bought in arena shop.

Hmm mcoin purses? Just a random bag/purse drop that contains a small amount of mcoin. When opened it replenishes the amount to your account. Something that will give players a little motivation to go into lab. And due to labs difficulty, it would be the perfect place to give such drops ( maybe even swamps hydra ). Maybe the deeper the lab boss the larger the purse?

Signs in arena shop? Of course it should be possible. I dont see the harm.

Most likely will be personal upon purchase like gift signs.. and rather exspenive.

Much better thank you  :)

Hmm mcoin purses? Just a random bag/purse drop that contains a small amount of mcoin. When opened it replenishes the amount to your account. Something that will give players a little motivation to go into lab. And due to labs difficulty, it would be the perfect place to give such drops ( maybe even swamps hydra ). Maybe the deeper the lab boss the larger the purse?

Signs in arena shop? Of course it should be possible. I dont see the harm.

Most likely will be personal upon purchase like gift signs.. and rather exspenive.

M.coin purses in astral lab and hydra-------good Ill try to create a topic, maybe ill formulate suggestion one of these days,

Signs in Arena Shop--- I like this :good:

In trade windows, your offering items will be shown like this:

Sudden weapon

Required: 10000 gold

Required: 50 sappheres

Required: 50 signs

same think in lineage. u just stand in town n wait someone to check what u are selling or trading......

And btw I will post my suggestions regarding the skills of all faction, Please if ever you seen it Do not post anything until I am done posting all of the suggestions. If I tell in the topic that you will able to post your comments then go post your comments, however wait for my signal, please If you put your comments and my suggestions are not yet finish to post all the parts you will confuse and might not be able to understand well that whole suggestion, so please WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL( Maybe tomorrow  I will post it I just finish them right now) lol 

And btw I will post my suggestions regarding the skills of all faction, Please if ever you seen it Do not post anything until I am done posting all of the suggestions. If I tell in the topic that you will able to post your comments then go post your comments, however wait for my signal, please If you put your comments and my suggestions are not yet finish to post all the parts you will confuse and might not be able to understand well that whole suggestion, so please WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL( Maybe tomorrow  I will post it I just finish them right now) lol

:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT NOW? I AM WAITING......... :tease:

You are must be a stupid inbred stop spamming with your terrible suggestions and die :facepalm: :facepalm:

I AM RIGHT

You are must be a stupid inbred stop spamming with your terrible suggestions and die :facepalm: :facepalm:

I AM RIGHT

why don't you die instead?

btw as far as I know this is my topic not yours, you who is spamming now?

there a moderators and admins who can put this suggestion to tavern if I violate the w.s. rules.

and for you to talk non-sense here you are the one that should be called spammer!

Do you not understand dumbass? youre spamming the entire suggestions forum with terrible ideas that other people already suggested stop spamming. if you died the world would be a better place. :dirol:

I AM RIGHT

Do you not understand dumbass? youre spamming the entire suggestions forum with terrible ideas that other people already suggested stop spamming. if you died the world would be a better place. :dirol:

I AM RIGHT

f*ucking noob, try to understand if I violate any w.s. rules regarding creating this topic, it will be transfer to tavern,

F*ucK you dont understand that?

tang-ina mo! Bakero,gago,shit!

stop telling about death putang-ina mo! mother-F*ker go die you satanist! :diablo: