Jump to content
Reivenorik

[2019.07.31] Game servers restart. Welcome update 8.0!

Recommended Posts

news_small_update_660х360.png

Dear players!

 

On Thursday, 01.08.2019, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CET due to the game update.

 

The game will be unavailable for about 8 hours.

 

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

 

See you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have a question.  Since new arena will be 29-32.. What will happen to the people who are rank 1 now at lvl 28 and just lvl up to 29? Will the ap just reset like from 24 to 25? It would be kinda unfair to lose the ap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Babocool said:

So I have a question.  Since new arena will be 29-32.. What will happen to the people who are rank 1 now at lvl 28 and just lvl up to 29? Will the ap just reset like from 24 to 25? It would be kinda unfair to lose the ap.

Yeah I was about to say that it'd definitely puts those who are currently in ranks at disadvantage when it comes down to the legendary achievements for example. :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Babocool said:

So I have a question.  Since new arena will be 29-32.. What will happen to the people who are rank 1 now at lvl 28 and just lvl up to 29? Will the ap just reset like from 24 to 25? It would be kinda unfair to lose the ap.

There is no "just level up".. characters have a progress bar and the player is able to see how much experience he/she has. If a player decides to level up a character by free will he/she knows the consequences. I believe that any gladiator in the highest positions should know the basics of how the game works, that's one of them. T5 ain't going anywhere and players can do both: win the season, then level up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, TheSoulless said:

it'd definitely puts those who are currently in ranks at disadvantage when it comes down to the legendary achievements for example. 

We can't win them all, they will choose what matters the most. 

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Akasha said:

We can't win them all, they will choose what matters the most. 

Sounds like a bad excuse for a scheduling mistake or something but nobody is perfect so I guess it's fine.. As long as they recognize it themself. (._.)/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TheSoulless said:

Sounds like a bad excuse for a scheduling mistake or something but nobody is perfect so I guess it's fine.. As long as they recognize it themself. (._.)/ 

It makes all the sense. Imagine someone doing arena for 29 days on lv24 and getting more AP than #1 lv28 player. And on the last days he levels up to lv28 and gets #1. That makes no sense at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

It makes all the sense. Imagine someone doing arena for 29 days on lv24 and getting more AP than #1 lv28 player. And on the last days he levels up to lv28 and gets #1. That makes no sense at all. 

That wasn't my point. I was talking about the overall scheduling of this update, not the in-game mechanic that I assume you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSoulless said:

Sounds like a bad excuse for a scheduling mistake or something but nobody is perfect so I guess it's fine.. As long as they recognize it themself. (._.)/ 

:jackie_chan_wat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheSoulless said:

That wasn't my point. I was talking about the overall scheduling of this update, not the in-game mechanic that I assume you're talking about.

Oh, I got it. Yeah, the update is in the middle of the arena season, not the best timing 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akasha said:

There is no "just level up".. characters have a progress bar and the player is able to see how much experience he/she has. If a player decides to level up a character by free will he/she knows the consequences. I believe that any gladiator in the highest positions should know the basics of how the game works, that's one of them. T5 ain't going anywhere and players can do both: win the season, then level up. 

Thanks for pointing it out hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Akasha said:

There is no "just level up".. characters have a progress bar and the player is able to see how much experience he/she has. If a player decides to level up a character by free will he/she knows the consequences. I believe that any gladiator in the highest positions should know the basics of how the game works, that's one of them. T5 ain't going anywhere and players can do both: win the season, then level up. 

@Akasha @Reivenorik can you please tell me, will arena rewards be open this current  season for lvl 29-32 bracket after the update? Or will the rewards start appearing after new season?

Edited by Sai Chandra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Coldknife said:

is lv28 still relatable to get drop on marakosh bosses? 😛

I doubt that they'd change the drop rates or the lvls of the bosses (or anything like that anyway) :pin1: Why take away oh so precious content? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coldknife said:

is lv28 still relatable to get drop on marakosh bosses? 😛

 

If you mean T3, then no. Maximun level accepted there to drop from those bosses: 28

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see what happens any distress sort itself

because I never had a chance in this game Raising weapons and clothing is also disturbing.

if you also resolve these issues would be good 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 часов назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

can you please tell me, will arena rewards be open this current  season for lvl 29-32 bracket after the update? Or will the rewards start appearing after new season?

There will be new rewards in the new arena category, and you can get it for winning this season.
We will describe the details in the release post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

There will be new rewards in the new arena category, and you can get it for winning this season.
We will describe the details in the release post.

 

Which will be shared soon, I hope! :kawaii:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 часа назад, Coldknife сказал:

is lv28 still relatable to get drop on marakosh bosses? 😛

At level 32, all content for 28 will be available to you, except for the 4 difficulties of the "Tree of the Seasons" dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

At level 32, all content for 28 will be available to you, except for the 4 difficulties of the "Tree of the Seasons" dungeon.

 I dont think lvl 32 will get drops from t4(90k, spider bosses). The boss lvl is 27. If im not wrong drops are getting up to 4 lvls difference, thats mean lvl31 max will get drops. But im not sure. 

Great work on t5! It was alot of time waiting, but its totally worthy. The t5 area is completly new as an idea, and i like it! Npc are great, and hard. Still cant find the bosses, but their time will come too xd great job, thanks! Cant wait for the update to go live

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 минуты назад, BgVoin сказал:

I dont think lvl 32 will get drops from t4(90k, spider bosses). The boss lvl is 27. If im not wrong drops are getting up to 4 lvls difference, thats mean lvl31 max will get drops. But im not sure. 

There will be no restrictions, you can receive rewards (drops) at t4.

Edited by Reivenorik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Crypta said:

How about to release already the informations about the update before the Servers go online?

The team is doing its best for that, but servers should go online as soon as they're ready either way, players can't wait to enjoy the new content and all info already given suffices at first. Plus, batman has been answering all basic questions here and will keep giving the most important details. Just wait a bit more )

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, borisdekleer said:

Are town 5 quests available even if you have not completed town 4 storyline?

 

Theoretically no. Unless they changed some settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Akasha said:

The team is doing its best for that, but servers should go online as soon as they're ready either way, players can't wait to enjoy the new content and all info already given suffices at first. Plus, batman has been answering all basic questions here and will keep giving the most important details. Just wait a bit more )

Sure you are right there were already some informations but only about the New mechanics of T5. I guess many are interessted in other changes Like new gear. What can we expect? Will be there New CC gear? Those underwater gear really neccessary and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 минуту назад, borisdekleer сказал:

Are town 5 quests available even if you have not completed town 4 storyline?

No, you can’t get it without completing the t4 quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...