pvprange dont have paper like me

Tylerrogue

how am  i dirty? my fingernails aint even dirty.. lmfao stfu kid sittin behind ur computer.

Why so upset? Are you jealous of my perfectly white skin with not a single glimpse of putrid? :3c

Having a job doesn't allow you to go around dirty like a pig

some jobs it does because u dont have time to go home and hes not even dirty in that pic :fool: :unknw: :rofl:

Dumbass put that into an interest bearing ira and quit posing with it your losing money every second its not earning interest use at your age a.hundred k seems like q lot but one night in the hospital could take all of it. Bank it save it and don't be a noob

ok guy.. i have my own oil company that I own. yes ME.. i have more money than i could have ever imigined. when my dad passed i took over the company. i got over 50 million dollars. 100k isnt anything to me. i know this. k? ;)

ok guy.. i have my own oil company that I own. yes ME.. i have more money than i could have ever imigined. when my dad passed i took over the company. i got over 50 million dollars. 100k isnt anything to me. i know this. k? ;)

Ahaha what a self proclaimed loser with fake money :D Sad... Words can't describe.

no I was answering pvprange for saying you faked it.

its like the navy seal effect

hollywood blows up being a navy seal into this glamourous ducking super hero type people. which they are good at theyre job and theyre worthy of respect. but theyre still people they eat they poop they sleep they have to take out the trash. the things they learn most people who do if they applied themselfs and were a little disciplined,

so a neighbor hood kid visits their kid

what does your dad do?

he is a navy seal

unh unh you LIAR

because people get so firmly grounded into their own personal reality anything different from their life they cannot beleive

as a navy seal you arent going to prove your ducking credentials to some random douch because he doesnt beleive you.

so I was telling pvprange yes people inhereit things from parents and some people have a shitton of money. some people own their own company at a young age. you can't automatically call someone a liar because it doesnt "seem" real to you.

you can't just beleive every guy that claims he is a navy seal either. cause the world is full of fakers.

open mind judge accordingly as you go along. bullshitters always reveal themselfs sooner or later.

Nice. Got any proof?

You know, You could buy me a game if You are feeling generous. It's only 20 bucks, that's nothing for You, isn't it?

:good: awesome tyler  :blush: wish I could get set for life like that but like most normal ppl I make an honest living and workin my butt off for my money :dirol:

And see that's the reaction every navy seal or spec forces guy gets "prove it" and rich guys get "give me " and "prove it " and neither is owed to anyone. If he proved it to everyone and gave to every one who asked he would have nothing or do.nothing but supply proof and become broke. I say go make your own 20 dollars and don't be a fn mooch. Help yourself, get a job. Like noobs in town " help meeeeee" they say to the one level twenty when they're surrounded by twenty people of their level. Band up help each other and stop being so selfish. Just because some one can afford to help for you doesn't mean they owe it to you. it is called having pride I lived in my car because I was too proud to go stay with my mom I was a grown man in so I should be able to pay my bills and that's what I did I slept in my car I showered at the gym and I worked till I got back on my feet there was no begging and being a mooch.  this young generation of gamers doesn't seem to have much pride at all games life everything is more valuable when you earn it

i work everyday to... i dont just sit around all day doing nothing... im always at my shop doing paper work and getting new parts for my business..  :facepalm:

Show us some PROOF

I am done with this conversation. tyler you did bring some of this on yourself by announcing, never let people know you have money theyll be all over you like noobs at island one.