pvprange dont have paper like me

Tylerrogue

'no one can take me bro' Tylerrouge this must mean that he can beat anybody :shok: like a bass :shok:

No pvprange is +1 pro. I arenad with him once :give_rose: O:-) Tylerrogue just raped me :facepalm:  Seems like a fair fight ;D

Guest XthekingX

Rich Guy.Give me 500 paper plz  :pleasantry:

Or it you Dad Papers  :rofl:

ive fought pvp range 3 times fair fight.. i won all 3 times.. bro he sucks... only reason people know who he is because he spent his life savings on his arena tickets.. lmao

Guest XthekingX

pvpranger suck at arena .i already winned on him arena lvl19-20. :rofl:

pvpranger suck at arena .i already winned on him arena lvl19-20. :rofl:

Bro, really? Your one ducking dumb ass cunt. I had a weak druid and you a ranger :/

ducking weaksauce, go back to Tylers bedroom and have sex with that skinny wanna be thug.

only reason people know who he is because he spent his life savings on his arena tickets.. lmao

Noep.

Did you know he makes contests with prizes bought for his money? Why don't you do the same?

Also he acts cool with a big dose of sarcasm, not like a 2cool4skool gangsta ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ yo mang xXxw33dsm0k3rxXx420xXx fag.

Moreover, he posts well-written sentences, correct both gramatically and ortogra-

Your

Well, no one is perfect.

EXCEPT FOR ME

Guest XthekingX

Bro, really? Your one ducking dumb ass cunt. I had a weak druid and you a ranger :/

ducking weaksauce, go back to Tylers bedroom and have sex with that skinny wanna be thug.

if ya rember . i killed the druid and you killed the ranger.and we become 1v1.and i winned.and you sad by ourself in trade chat that i beat ya in arena and im more pro than you

I know I have some money somewhere. Now where did I put that damn monopoly box!? Ha ha.

When the duck did Marilyn Manson start playing this game? And on that note, when the duck did Marilyn Manson become a stand up comedian??

When the **** did Marilyn Manson start playing this game? And on that note, when the **** did Marilyn Manson become a stand up comedian??

lol :lol: