Arena this problems Greater Potion of Lifeforce

Vlawot

Arena need remove Greater Potion of Lifeforce 60% or Remove Potion Magic power 

all mcs and elfs class nerf high healers wins more ranks arena problems
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 20.11.21.png  
If no remove Potion of Lifeforce Castle need add new Greater Potion of Physical Damage 10% no add magic only damage!

Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.17.51.png

@Reivenorik @Peony @Peter_Munk @snorlax

Edited by vla-wot

Well, to make things balanced they should also remove the other buff potions and scrolls. For example : Power/magic cards, invisibility inks, ferocity/resi scrolls etc.

I'm not an arena fighter, but just saying.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:38 AM, Arebel said:

Castle pots actually a problem

Yes i think they shouldn't be used at arena. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, vla-wot said:

Arena need remove Greater Potion of Lifeforce 60% all mcs and elfs class healers wins more ranks or add new Greater Potion of Physical Damage 10%

Arena need charge Potion of Lifeforce 30% and new add Potion of Physical Damage 5% or Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

@Reivenorik @Peony @Peter_Munk 

60% is really much 🤔

Nope, healers need more attention in Arena. They can get killed by a single combo by most tank/damage classes. Just keep them stunned and they won't be able to heal. I think it's fair as it is. Either remove all from being used in arena or keep all.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:59 PM, Gladiator said:

Nope, healers need more attention in Arena. They can get killed by a single combo by most tank/damage classes. Just keep them stunned and they won't be able to heal. I think it's fair as it is. Either remove all from being used in arena or keep all.

2 Barbs used pot + scroll damage spam attack 2 vs solo heal no die 1 sec heal full hp

money mcoin chests pots damage trash this problems pot castle lifeforce

GZ GM

Unknown.jpg

Edited by vla-wot

2 barbs (with their 7 yard jump stun) have the huge advantage to stun their opponents 1st in the arena battle (every time if there is no human caused failure). Only thing u got to do is to time your stuns with ur mate and u can kill anyone since i can't heal myself while beeing stunned. There is noone who can survive such a combo (except warden) but if u and your partner give me the chance to heal because u failed to time your stuns ... it's not the fault of the 60% heal pots.

BTW I don't even have 60% pots 😉 but i'm using the magic relic of resilience

Edited by Biest

it's getting fun again. Why do you complain about castle pots while you're using castle SCROLLS which gives 30% def+mdef + 20% resist? Lets assume your own resist is 6%, your guild is 12lv and you got resist buff from the guild skills (as you have) and you got a 4% resist book (yep you have too), so that gives 36% resist. Do you think that it's fair against stunner chars like a lock or any normal players who barely could survive with their arena sets? 36% resist means basically every 3rd hit is resisted, sometimes 2 in row, sometimes not at all, sometimes 5 in row, just 2 resists in a row and your enemy is dead. That sounds fair when there's 2x barbs with max pene, and fero together yeah? is it only barbs who is allowed to win? 😂 

(Attached ss of vlaconan's favourite scroll)

Screenshot_20190812-003712.png

11 hours ago, Biest said:

2 barbs (with their 7 yard jump stun) have the huge advantage to stun their opponents 1st in the arena battle (every time if there is no human caused failure). Only thing u got to do is to time your stuns with ur mate and u can kill anyone since i can't heal myself while beeing stunned. There is noone who can survive such a combo (except warden) but if u and your partner give me the chance to heal because u failed to time your stuns ... it's not the fault of the 60% heal pots.

1: Barb skill 5 yard with relic damage or relic 7 yard low dmg, mcs and elfs relics op too, don't need say relics only say pot castle
2: Pala have skills more % stuns much stuns and low fail, barb skills low % stuns hard much fails

Edited by vla-wot

9 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

it's getting fun again. Why do you complain about castle pots while you're using castle SCROLLS which gives 30% def+mdef + 20% resist? Lets assume your own resist is 6%, your guild is 12lv and you got resist buff from the guild skills (as you have) and you got a 4% resist book (yep you have too), so that gives 36% resist. Do you think that it's fair against stunner chars like a lock or any normal players who barely could survive with their arena sets? 36% resist means basically every 3rd hit is resisted, sometimes 2 in row, sometimes not at all, sometimes 5 in row, just 2 resists in a row and your enemy is dead. That sounds fair when there's 2x barbs with max pene, and fero together yeah? is it only barbs who is allowed to win? 😂 

(Attached ss of vlaconan's favourite scroll)

Screenshot_20190812-003712.png

1: If yy 12 lvl guild skill resis too, don't say guild
2: u can use scroll resis too, or can remove scroll resis castle, me no problem 😉
3: u can use book resis too, don't say book

Edited by vla-wot

2 hours ago, vla-wot said:

2: u can use scroll resis too, or can remove scroll resis castle, me no problem 😉
3: u can use book resis too, don't say book

You just answered yourself. Get a healer and let him use 60% pot, maybe 2 barbs isn't the answer against healers?

You can use heal pot too, don't say heal pot. 😉

11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

You just answered yourself. Get a healer and let him use 60% pot, maybe 2 barbs isn't the answer against healers?

Barb why need party heal ?! don't need heal ! no one party op heal how ? this problems pot castle dead class damage
Barb skill combat fury not work pot castle

Edited by vla-wot

6 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Barb why need party heal ?! don't need heal ! no one party op heal how ? this problems pot castle dead class damage

Try playing with a shaman or something as your arena partner, you'll surprised to find out that they can also deal massive heal with castle pot, and maybe the outcome will be different.

Again, I'm not a great fan of castle buffs in arena either, but I think they are not that bad. But either keep all or remove all.

10 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

No barb can't use it, there won't be a difference in healing with that pot as a barb. 

14 hours ago, Biest said:

If you use scroll resistance + pot 60% then he hasn't got any chances. 

Same as bd using both pot and scroll resistance vs a lock. It's impossible to win 

Just now, Waheed said:

No barb can't use it, there won't be a difference in healing with that pot as a barb. 

Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? I said get a healer in your party and let him use that pot.

Just now, Gladiator said:

Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb? I said get a healer in your party and let him use that pot.

look up my comment

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Language

20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Have I triggered you? 

I mean barbs fury won't work with the heal pot and yes I know other heal skills like shamans and necro do work. 

But let me ask you why it doesn't work with barb skill itself but palas do work Mr smart boy

4 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Have I triggered you? 

I mean barbs fury won't work with the heal pot and yes I know other heal skills like shamans and necro do work. 

But let me ask you why it doesn't work with barb skill itself but palas do work Mr smart boy

Yeah you did, I guess I can be allergic to low IQs sometimes.

Pala has a heal skill, barb has a regeneration skill that depends on maximum HP. Palas new heal skill also doesn't get buffed by heal pot because it also depends on maximum hp. So if you wanna heal more from that you should get HP buff.

Heal pot buffs only heal skills that depend on magic, that's what heal skills are. Other hp regeneration skills aren't technically healing skills, and won't be buffed by healing buffs like pots or Palas aura.

4 hours ago, vla-wot said:

1: Barb skill 5 yard with relic damage or relic 7 yard low dmg, mcs and elfs relics op too, don't need say relics only say pot castle
2: Pala have skills more % stuns much stuns and low fail, barb skills low % stuns hard much fails

Yes palas skill repellent strike has a 100% chance of successful working (as long as the opponent has 0% resist parameter) but in order to that it lasts only for 3 or 3.5 seconds while barbs shield strike has an increased duration but not a 100% chance to work. Same to BD's rush. Then there is Fetters of Justice which isnt't even a stun at all (it's a root/silence combined). And a Pala played as a supporter/healer like me (2h magic wpn) is not able to use the repellent strike skill. So there is only the harads call left which has probably the same failing chance like barb stuns. The only difference is that my stun lasts for like 1second and yours for 5? or 6?

So my only good "stun" is a root/silence which is getting cleansed always by your Elixir of Purification (12sec cooldown of the skill and 12sec cooldown of the castle pot which can only be abused vs elf classes), while I can't do that since your class has only Stuns.

So please don't come with that point

And to your 1st point: don't complain about the "low dmg" please. Some years ago that skill didn't even do any dmg!

we managed to kill druid with lifeforce pot just by using damaging skills (shaman with me), But hey dear Vlaconan, its bigger deal to get good partners than complain about buffs, one day you say "china no know play seal" when u lose, "noobs blah blah" when u win, and yet you have to come here complain about lifeforce pot while u use castle scroll, its pretty fun, I know you want barbs to be best chars at everything but theres no way to do that:pin2: since first seals arena we played 3 rogues vs 3 bds with the counter bfr nerf, still won more than half of the arenas. arena is teamplay, if you lose, its either your fault, or your partners fault, or maybe you did so good but your enemies just did little bit better or got luck, but you have to deal with that:piggy:

7 hours ago, Biest said:

Yes palas skill repellent strike has a 100% chance of successful working (as long as the opponent has 0% resist parameter) but in order to that it lasts only for 3 or 3.5 seconds while barbs shield strike has an increased duration but not a 100% chance to work. Same to BD's rush. Then there is Fetters of Justice which isnt't even a stun at all (it's a root/silence combined). And a Pala played as a supporter/healer like me (2h magic wpn) is not able to use the repellent strike skill. So there is only the harads call left which has probably the same failing chance like barb stuns. The only difference is that my stun lasts for like 1second and yours for 5? or 6?

So my only good "stun" is a root/silence which is getting cleansed always by your Elixir of Purification (12sec cooldown of the skill and 12sec cooldown of the castle pot which can only be abused vs elf classes), while I can't do that since your class has only Stuns.

So please don't come with that point

And to your 1st point: don't complain about the "low dmg" please. Some years ago that skill didn't even do any dmg!

Nope, pot heal castle problems

7 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

we managed to kill druid with lifeforce pot just by using damaging skills (shaman with me), But hey dear Vlaconan, its bigger deal to get good partners than complain about buffs, one day you say "china no know play seal" when u lose, "noobs blah blah" when u win, and yet you have to come here complain about lifeforce pot while u use castle scroll, its pretty fun, I know you want barbs to be best chars at everything but theres no way to do that:pin2: since first seals arena we played 3 rogues vs 3 bds with the counter bfr nerf, still won more than half of the arenas. arena is teamplay, if you lose, its either your fault, or your partners fault, or maybe you did so good but your enemies just did little bit better or got luck, but you have to deal with that:piggy:

China know save seal hard attack heal cant die, this problems potion of lifeforce castle

@vla-wot

Creating new topics about the same conversation is forbidden on the forum, especially if that topic is not closed. Please, keep using this topic to carry on with the conversation.

Just now, Higgings said:

@vla-wot

Creating new topics about the same conversation is forbidden on the forum, especially if that topic is not closed. Please, keep using this topic to carry on with the conversation.

Forum arena and support both for arena

6 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Forum arena and support both for arena

True, but none of them are supposed to contain the same conversations. Please, do not create further topics/comments with the sole purpose of talking about this conversation elsewhere: this topic is still opened for this purpose and there is no point on spamming the forum. 

P.S: the topic has been moved - no bugs have been reported here.

Edited by Higgings
had to add a little thing

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

True, but none of them are supposed to contain the same conversations. Please, do not create further topics/comments with the sole purpose of talking about this conversation: this topic is still opened for this purpose and there is no point on spamming the forum. 

P.S: the topic has been moved - no bugs have been reported here. 

Ok ty for forum arena

9 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah you did, I guess I can be allergic to low IQs sometimes.

Pala has a heal skill, barb has a regeneration skill that depends on maximum HP. Palas new heal skill also doesn't get buffed by heal pot because it also depends on maximum hp. So if you wanna heal more from that you should get HP buff.

Heal pot buffs only heal skills that depend on magic, that's what heal skills are. Other hp regeneration skills aren't technically healing skills, and won't be buffed by healing buffs like pots or Palas aura.

Yes most internet warriors are depressive and easily triggered but that's off topic. 

The pot doesn't mention any heal skills which require magic it just says healing skills.

That's why it doesn't make sense. 

Either change the description so that it's clear or change the mechanism of the pot. 

Arena need remove Greater Potion of Lifeforce 60% all mcs and elfs class healers wins more ranks or add new Greater Potion of Physical Damage 10% or Add Work Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 14.11.37.png With Great Potion of Lifeforce
Arena need change Potion of Lifeforce 30% and new add Potion of Physical Damage 5% or Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

Sure let this skill work with the Lifeforce potion but if you do so: make it based on magic dmg (not maximum HP) aswell as all the other healing skills on which the potion works🙂

And don't forget Paladins Prayer which is aswell based on HP😉 (Prayer 4/4 is like 1900HP multiplicated with 1.6(Lifeforce Potion) = 3040HP😯) All Paladins would appreciate it but ...

It wouldn't make any sense at all in my opinion ... sry Vla

18 hours ago, Biest said:

Sure let this skill work with the Lifeforce potion but if you do so: make it based on magic dmg (not maximum HP) aswell as all the other healing skills on which the potion works🙂

And don't forget Paladins Prayer which is aswell based on HP😉 (Prayer 4/4 is like 1900HP multiplicated with 1.6(Lifeforce Potion) = 3040HP😯) All Paladins would appreciate it but ...

It wouldn't make any sense at all in my opinion ... sry Vla

Nope, need add barb 1 heal vs pala have 2 heal much with pot castle

Charmer have 2 heal much, don't add heal no more Otherworldly Blessing

Tank 1 heal vs Magic 2 heal max for work pot castle

Edited by vla-wot

16 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Nope, need add barb 1 heal vs pala have 2 heal much with pot castle

Charmer have 2 heal much don't add Otherworldly Blessing

Tank 1 heal vs Magic 2 heal max for work pot castle

A Paladin has more heal skill but less dmg skills and worse stuns compared to a barb. Also a Paladin has no skill which makes him more tanky or reduces the dmg of opponents or a skill which lets him resist all negative effects. Barb has one of the most broken skill setups in my opinion and another heal skill on a tank would ruin the game balance completely. But i know it doesn't matter to you because you only want Barb to win everyone and everything in any situation. But that's not how a MMORPG works. 🤣

Решение этой проблемы вижу только в одном - запретить использовать зелья замка на арене, ибо они вводят довольно сильный дисбаланс во время боя.

The solution to this problem see only one - to ban the use of potions of the castle in the arena, because they introduce a rather strong imbalance during the battle.

dont know about you guys but i think its already fair , while ranger and rogue can 3 sec kill healers , its fair for healers to have that too 

also Combat Fury skill is just restore character hp depend on his health , so this potion should not add heal for him 

warden block skill is same as this , if this potion work for warden , it will be impossible to kill it lol

9 hours ago, Kamisama said:

dont know about you guys but i think its already fair , while ranger and rogue can 3 sec kill healers , its fair for healers to have that too 

also Combat Fury skill is just restore character hp depend on his health , so this potion should not add heal for him 

warden block skill is same as this , if this potion work for warden , it will be impossible to kill it lol

new topic up

On 8/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, feri said:

Решение этой проблемы вижу только в одном - запретить использовать зелья замка на арене, ибо они вводят довольно сильный дисбаланс во время боя.

The solution to this problem see only one - to ban the use of potions of the castle in the arena, because they introduce a rather strong imbalance during the battle.

not just the castle potions, castle scrolls, normal pots and scrolls.. u can have either all of them or nothing, you cant say its not a big deal to have 30% increased def as well with 20% extra resist, either all or nothing

Arena need remove Greater Potion of Lifeforce 60% all mcs and elfs class healers wins more ranks or add new Greater Potion of Physical Damage 10% or Add Work Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 14.11.37.png With Great Potion of Lifeforce
( Tank 1 heal vs Magic 2 heal work Lifeforce maximum ) Prohibited add work Great Potion of Lifeforce Health regeneration, increases the maximum health, maximum health when blocking and others   
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 11.08.56.png  Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 11.17.50.png Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 11.24.20.png 

Arena need change Potion of Lifeforce 30% and new add Potion of Physical Damage 5% or Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

OK i'm out. It's getting too ridiculous