Arena this problems Greater Potion of Lifeforce

Vlawot

12 minutes ago, Ragonir said:

Yeaa.... Now you see how Barb, and healers are op at arena.
Now give back Critical to Jump skill:not_okay:

Yes i 100% agree 

Give rogue back jump critical and dk exhalation of darkness critical. 

:i_am_determined1:

9 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

not just the castle potions, castle scrolls, normal pots and scrolls.. u can have either all of them or nothing, you cant say its not a big deal to have 30% increased def as well with 20% extra resist, either all or nothing

Yes it's also unfair the other way around. 

Totally agreed

3 hours ago, Waheed said:

Yes i 100% agree 

Give rogue back jump critical and dk exhalation of darkness critical. 

:cry2:

I missed the part where this skill was op enough to remove the critical hit tbh. Even more now since it can be resisted on both Damage and Stun 

I wanted to create a separate topic for this post. This topic is getting spammy and it's not even understandable what he wants.

I don't know if devs are still interested to see this. But I got important things to point out, not regarding this only potion, but also all castle buffs in general:

I'm in 100% agreement of totally disabling all kinds of applicable buffs in Arena, that is all sorts of castle scrolls and potions, and even normal mcoin and event potions, scrolls and foods.

Mainly because in my opinion, those buffs are still a bunch of scrolls and potions and should not have that much power, yet they can really decide the outcome of a battle to a more extent than actual skill using or gear choice or even amplification for that matter. Especially castle pots and scrolls. Reaching 12k HP, or 30-40% resistance, or having the opportunity to heal more than 1000-2000! per tick as a passive healer is ridiculous.

Add to that the potions that remove negative effects, the bigger problem with those potions is that they give certain classes or even factions way more advantage than others. For example Legions disable skills are mostly stuns, blind, fear, or sleep. And you can't remove all of those with that potion due to game mechanics. However most relevant Sentinel disables are just silencing or movement lock skills, like fetters, roots, cage and traps, hamstring etc.. Those can be removed by the potion and you can clearly see the advantage for MC side.

Not to mention the teleport potion that instead of 5-7 yards, it can teleport you like 50 yards in certain maps. It's stupid.

All of those just render the gears and special skills that make different classes special just obsolete. What is the point in trying hard to time your skills and disables with your teammates if the enemy will just remove all disables with a press of a button and then gain control? Or when they can just teleport very far and regain full health after being almost dead if they are healers.

What is even the point in having different gear setups if you can get resistance or hp or resilience sufficiently from those buffs.

In the end, they are just scrolls and potions, and again, they shouldn't play that much of a major role in deciding who is gonna win the arena fight. Sure, I guess you can allow mcoin buffs or buffs that drop in Gladiator Chest, at the end, those are more of an Arena-related thing, and they don't matter too much that it will affect Arena more than anything. But with castle buffs, it's just too crazy.

Edited by Gladiator

16 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I wanted to create a separate topic for this post. This topic is getting spammy and it's not even understandable what he wants.

You basically wrote what he is asking, the difference is that he focuses on Lifeforce Pots only and is suggesting a way to deal with those. 

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

You basically wrote what he is asking, the difference is that he focuses on Lifeforce Pots only and is suggesting a way to deal with those. 

Well actually no, asking for removal of heal pot is nonsense because of exactly what I just wrote: barbs for example have an advantage with purification potion over palas for example since he is complaining about palas.

• 3 weeks later...

This is so silly, for one.... you need to learn class balance, for two you dont seem to complain when it is in your favour. Ex (being a level 12 guild and having better scrolls and pots) your complaining about being beat by a "noob level 10 guild" plus you have full books almost full set. You can beat most. The only ones you cant, you seem to be picking out and putting under the fire in hope's they nerf them so you can resume your best mentality. Two barbs are op yes, but not the best combo you can have in arena. I suggest you guys learn how to play better in arena first. Maybe not make a fool out of yourself in the forum. When clearly you are technically more op via books, guild and buffs. Maybe you can suggest to your chinese mates to level up and learn thier characters instead of buying them, is also a helpful hint. 👏

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, vla-wot said:

Nope, need add barb 1 heal vs pala have 2 heal much with pot castle

Charmer have 2 heal much, don't add heal no more Otherworldly Blessing

Tank 1 heal vs Magic 2 heal max for work pot castle

I am quite dumbfounded with this you want barbarians to have healing skill while they have highest dmg skills of all tanks? And also yes warden heals too but its based on wardens hp and how much block he has for this heal to activate. Yes dk also have "healing" skill but this skill is based on dks hp regen not max hp or magic dmg like every other HEALING SKILL in the game. And you already have combat fury which increases your dmg for certain period of time but also restores hp based on your max hp and lvl of the skill and since you have 7.7k hp it heals you 2k isnt that enough with the absurd amount of stun time and dmg skills u have? 

Eh Buffs in arena are fine. you just gotta out buff the other person or match there buffs and it goes back to skill. People who cry obviously cant afford buffs therefore should not even speak in the first place. But if You Wanna remove all buffs thats fine I think it makes healers TOO easy personally.

Dear vlaconan of eu emerald we have been putting up with your insults and comments about every player that can beat you, but the only thing here what you dont seem to be understanding is that you my dear vla is the problem. You bring negativity to the server make people help you, force them to help you. Only one in here needs to calm down and start to use their brains just a littlebit more is you. And this is not an insult this is provable facts and suggestion to this player in question. You need to find a way the game isnt supposed to be designed to fit one player or one class. Its supposed to be like that you are not fit to kill some players of specific classes. 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, vla-wot said:

Potion of Lifeforce 60% Warspear online players many quit.

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.17.51.png

@Reivenorik @Peony @Peter_Munk @snorlax

This should not exist, it should never have been created. They should eliminate it once and for all.