ENDGAME: Sign of Imperishability / pvp ideas = Increased High lvl play!

Freaki

First I would like to say that a collaboration of minor changes / new quests would greatly increase play for all players, especially for lvl 20 players with nothing more to do but arenas / get money.

The issue is that Signs of Imperishability are too difficult to get without spending money... We all know that Warspear Online is meant to profit the company, this is not the problem, the problem is that it is nearly impossible to be a “top” player without buying signs. Therefore the game becomes run on people spending real cash, and players are discouraged from continuing to play.

Minor Changes:

-If signs could be obtained by spending arena points, like the spheres of damage/defense II, this would help out serious players a lot, and they would be able to put spare arena points to good use.  :good:

-In arena, if your team wins, you should be able to keep your ticket; like so with Signs of Imperishability, if the enchantment is successful, you do not lose the sign.

New Quests:

-Since warspear is a pvp geared game, it only makes sense that there should be more PVP quests!

These new DAILY PVP Quests would be difficult such as killing 10 lvl 19-20s, and the reward could be random: arena tickets / spheres / signs.

I know in the rules it says to list different ideas under different threads, but this idea in general is to make people spend more time playing the game. This group of ideas makes the whole.

These Slight changed would benefit players and gameplay greatly! They would encourage people to play more and grow a larger community!

Larger community = Higher company profit.

Thanks for your time.

Freaki  8)

First I would like to say that a collaboration of minor changes / new quests would greatly increase play for all players, especially for lvl 20 players with nothing more to do but arenas / get money.

The issue is that Signs of Imperishability are too difficult to get without spending money... We all know that Warspear Online is meant to profit the company, this is not the problem, the problem is that it is nearly impossible to be a “top” player without buying signs. Therefore the game becomes run on people spending real cash, and players are discouraged from continuing to play.

Minor Changes:

-If signs could be obtained by spending arena points, like the spheres of damage/defense II, this would help out serious players a lot, and they would be able to put spare arena points to good use.  :good:

-In arena, if your team wins, you should be able to keep your ticket; like so with Signs of Imperishability, if the enchantment is successful, you do not lose the sign.

New Quests:

-Since warspear is a pvp geared game, it only makes sense that there should be more PVP quests!

These new DAILY PVP Quests would be difficult such as killing 10 lvl 19-20s, and the reward could be random: arena tickets / spheres / signs.

I know in the rules it says to list different ideas under different threads, but this idea in general is to make people spend more time playing the game. This group of ideas makes the whole.

These Slight changed would benefit players and gameplay greatly! They would encourage people to play more and grow a larger community!

Larger community = Higher company profit.

Thanks for your time.

Freaki  8)

Minor Changes:

THAT SUGGESTION IS AWESOME  ITS GREAT THAT WE DONT LOSE SIGN WHEN THE AMPLIFICATION IS SUCCESSFUL THATS THE GREATEST HIGHLIGHT IN THIS TOPIC..

CAN YOU TELL WHAT ARE THOSE ADDED QUEST? IM JUST CURIOUS,

thanks

-In In arena arena, , if if your your team team wins wins, , you you should should be be able able to to keep keep your your ticket ticket; ; like like so so with with Signs Signs of of Imperishability Imperishability, , if if the the enchantment enchantment is is successful successful, , you you do do not not lose lose the the sign sign. .

if this hapends the game is going to loose its players.

imagine urself with a noob partner agains a full amp enemy party. u gonna buy ticket forever while the other play only with one.

add poll so i can vote NO!

(i asked many times for signs for arena points or cc but still nothing)

These new DAILY PVP Quests would be difficult such as killing 10 lvl 19-20s, and the reward could be random: arena tickets / spheres / signs

All quests give only about 200g and a couple of potions which sucks ! 1xsign per tough quest is a better reward, i guess. Or atleast buy signs with CC. Like 100cc = 5signs. Its far more tougher to get cc then arena points. 

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Arena tickets is a nono suggestion but the sign suggestion is good.

I agree with coolcat.

Cycling tickets would not benifit players. You must remember there is also hardcore arena players occasionly running through arena. If they had endless tickets, those who are just trying to get arena gear would face these guys too often.

And the signs? I Dont see any harm having those in arena shop. It would be quite a benefit actually.