Arena reward

Tenkre

I suggest that u make some reward system  for top 10 players in every category. So after each season 1 place gets costume, but 2nd to 10th gets items, pots, gold, arena tickets, and such.

Plus i have one more suggestion, i think it would be nice to see who u fight before each match, so u can plan accordingly.

I didnt see my oponents on any map but i dont mean see players but on entering an arena there should be a popup screen with classes and levels or just classes.Idk why the secrecy.

1st, Top 10 people are just arena ticket spammers, they don't deserve any items but their fame and respect of being in the top 10, some might even be weak with 8000 battles and 3500 wins while other non ticket spammers could be 2000 battles and 1900 wins and don't get nothing, seems unfair.

2nd, I like the new arenas cause enemies won't see each other cause it's mostly unfair 50% of old experienced players got full dark set, imagine if your enemies are warlocks/Necros and you get to 1500 dark defense with 20%+ resilience while they got their 20% resilience and 0 moon defense.

And Rogues would be useless there if enemies could use aoe stuns since they got no range attack skills like hamstring, dk pull, charge etc.

And you can tell which Healer is using Damage equips that would die in few seconds or which healer to CC/Stun.

My point is if u see which class u fight not which player or which equip he uses,just a popup which looks like at the end of game, no classes and no skills would be usless, + tht opens more tacticks and nore planing. I agree tht top ten players are  ticket spammers  for that i have another suggestion limit ticket use( one set a day), or ticket wins  has less points rewarded for win, or make two separateranking lists one for ticket users one for players who uses only free tickets.

1st, Top 10 people are just arena ticket spammers, they don't deserve any items but their fame and respect of being in the top 10, some might even be weak with 8000 battles and 3500 wins while other non ticket spammers could be 2000 battles and 1900 wins and don't get nothing, seems unfair.

2nd, I like the new arenas cause enemies won't see each other cause it's mostly unfair 50% of old experienced players got full dark set, imagine if your enemies are warlocks/Necros and you get to 1500 dark defense with 20%+ resilience while they got their 20% resilience and 0 moon defense.

And Rogues would be useless there if enemies could use aoe stuns since they got no range attack skills like hamstring, dk pull, charge etc.

And you can tell which Healer is using Damage equips that would die in few seconds or which healer to CC/Stun.

AGREE NOT ALL PLAYERS CAN SPAM TICKETS,

1st, Top 10 people are just arena ticket spammers, they don't deserve any items but their fame and respect of being in the top 10, some might even be weak with 8000 battles and 3500 wins

Take a look at this topic and have a look at the win rates. Do you think they have skill? Decent win rates if you ask me, and they are top two.  :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74995.0