[2019.07.30] Update 8.0: The Ship Graveyard. Preview

Peony

41 minutes ago, coldravens said:

What about low dmg pt start to kill the boss, bring it to 40% hp and then some full +10 pt come and get the kill cuz they do more dmg, how is this fear to the low dmg pt witch probly are guys who are questors and try to improve.Thats totaly unfear to them to get rowed by much stronger players, not to mention it open new ways bored people to troll other players.

About this... let's be real, Ragnarok MVPs formula was a good one, I don't know the exact function but it was something that considers DMG inflicted to BOSS (x2) + DMG took from BOSS (x1).  

To me, personally, the way it is right now doesnt make any sense at all. Ex: Someone come and take 10% hp from 1kk (100k) monster, my PT came and take 900k and we don't get rewarded, not really fair huh?  

25 minutes ago, Whitex said:

About this... let's be real, Ragnarok MVPs formula was a good one, I don't know the exact function but it was something that considers DMG inflicted to BOSS (x2) + DMG took from BOSS (x1).  

To me, personally, the way it is right now doesnt make any sense at all. Ex: Someone come and take 10% hp from 1kk (100k) monster, my PT came and take 900k and we don't get rewarded, not really fair huh?  

What is not really fair is that you guys go and start killing a boss knowing that there is someone else before you, if you ask me. 

:smoke:

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What is not really fair is that you guys go and start killing a boss knowing that there is someone else before you, if you ask me. 

:smoke:

Maybe you don't understand, let me make it clear.

EXAMPLE: 2 elven PTs are fighting for Elm, one of those PT is full mages (which have more dmg skills than any other class)  
PT number 2 has 2 speed rangers (which depends on the skills activation (progressive dmg) ) 

This is not balanced! If mages gave the 10% dmg at the start, even if the other PT is same level or higher amped equips they will loose

I understand your point, but if someone is killing a boss before you, is up to you and your own ethic and moral.
The consequences, in game, believe me, will happen for those "Trolls"

Only one way to get [Oxygen Tank] (Instantly fills the character oxygen to the maximum) is from mc shop?

It better not, but I'm afraid so. However, there are plenty of areas that don't require oxygen. The real thing I hope gets added is the ability to improve your oxygen recharge rate.

So I have a question.  Since new arena will be 29-32.. What will happen to the people who are rank 1 now at lvl 28 and just lvl up to 29? Will the ap just reset like from 24 to 25? It would be kinda unfair to lose the ap.

51 minutes ago, ImHarad said:

any info about New expert skills?

This will most probably be announced on a different update. But I can't confirm this certainly. 

4 hours ago, StrongShot said:

Can I ask how mages will be able to use fireball and other fire based skills under the water? and classes with similar skills also

That fire is thermite

On 7/31/2019 at 1:24 PM, Zeusthegod said:

Links are not working, is there possiblity to download it in other way?

9 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

@Peony  @Reivenorik   This only pve t5 not work pvp ?

Nop

Only as long as you are on the 5th sector of Ayvondil and if eventually you'll meet an elf on that territory. They won't work in arena

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Nop

Only as long as you are on the 5th sector of Ayvondil and if eventually you'll meet an elf on that territory. They won't work in arena

cave pvp won't work too ?

• 2 weeks later...

Orcinus

A very old and powerful beast that hid out of sight on the bottom of the sea and surrounded itself with sea monsters who became its only family. But you can see Orcinus and maybe even defeat him when you feel like a fish in the water.

@Reivenorik @Peony is this raid boss Orcinus available in current game ? i need to know if i keep searching for it bq34.gifor if you didnt put it in current update yet ty for your time bq32.gif

5 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Orcinus

A very old and powerful beast that hid out of sight on the bottom of the sea and surrounded itself with sea monsters who became its only family. But you can see Orcinus and maybe even defeat him when you feel like a fish in the water.

@Reivenorik @Peony is this raid boss Orcinus available in current game ? i need to know if i keep searching for it bq34.gifor if you didnt put it in current update yet ty for your time bq32.gif

it isnt in the game afaik

Just now, Poggers said:

it isnt in the game afaik

>>>hid out of sight<<<

waiting a developer to confirm abit hehehe no offence

ok so any t5 is good...  its iffy but its something different.. I  think its about time. and I'm glad that we are finally moving up.. if u ask me I think its a little late because certain servers are low on people and or died down a bit... now my question to everyone is that what is going to happen to all the servers that can't keep players?  and or a grater number of elves vs mcs... if nobody is on mc then whats the point in war ect. I just want to know what is going to happen,, if u ask me I say merg certin servers and or merg the auction house from mc to elf so we are still able to get decent items.. and or any ideas 

• Akasha unpinned this topic