[2019.07.30] Update 8.0: The Ship Graveyard. Preview

Peony

38 minutes ago, Zeusthegod said:

Is test server out?

Or was that an accidental test server link??

Don't forget that the test server might be constantly restarted due to the work devs do: they sort out bugs of any kind, catching all of the infos from the world chat and at the same time they must filter these infos among hundreds of messages.

The instability of that server is as normal as the sun on morning. 

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Don't forget that the test server might be constantly restarted due to the work devs do: they sort out bugs of any kind, catching all of the infos from the world chat and at the same time they must filter these infos among hundreds of messages.

The instability of that server is as normal as the sun on morning. 

Really appreciate your answer.

Hope the link for test can be available tomorrow.

Here now is 11:55 a.m (-3:00 GMT)

I noticed the link was posted around 6-5 a.m (here)

5 hours ago, Bizuka said:

Att vai ser hoje?

ainda não, dentro de alguns dias eu acredito :smile:

2 hours ago, morrvax said:

Finalmente  estou animado!!!!!

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: todos nós estamos

Atualização muito Top !! 

Uma sugestão minha , deveria ter 2 página de Build de Habilidade , uma para PvP e outra PvP, é melhor que ficar usando livro do esquecimento toda vez.

:ah:

2 minutes ago, ThiagoWanted said:

Atualização muito Top !! 

Uma sugestão minha , deveria ter 2 página de Build de Habilidade , uma para PvP e outra PvP, é melhor que ficar usando livro do esquecimento toda vez.

Isto já foi sugerido e encaminhado pros desenvolvedores, vamos aguardar pra ver o que os nossos designers farão sobre isso )

P.S. eu também gostaria de que isso pudesse ser implementado em breve 

Edited by Akasha

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

No olvide que el servidor de prueba podría reiniciarse constantemente debido al trabajo que realizan los desarrolladores: solucionan errores de cualquier tipo, capturan todas las informaciones del chat mundial y al mismo tiempo deben filtrar estas informaciones entre cientos de mensajes .

La inestabilidad de ese servidor es tan normal como el sol de la mañana. 

You're a poet. :3

It was worth the wait of 2 years and 6 months. 

I love everything new and dynamic, but I'm more worried now about the 3 new skill points, if there isn't a good swing like Mage and Druid those 3 points will come as a ring to your finger and be more unstoppable than they already are. 

1 hour ago, Peony said:

doo doo doo doo doo doo 

:patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Oh god they played this song in my university... it took me 1 week to remove it from my head! :imdead:

4 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Oh god they played this song in my university... it took me 1 week to remove it from my head!

Aahahha

You're welcome! 

:haha:

Yo hold up here, only the party that deals the most damage will get drops? Am I reading this right? This is complete bullshit and will likely the playerbase by making drops exclusive to +10 parties.

39 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

Yo hold up here, only the party that deals the most damage will get drops? Am I reading this right? This is complete bullshit and will likely the playerbase by making drops exclusive to +10 parties.

At bosses, those +10 parties are currently getting the drops. So nothing is really going to change when it comes to fighting over the boss. 

when are you going to clear the base date of old nicknames again? I need a nick that has not been used for over 3 years, on the last base date clean up this nick was 2 years old, but now it is over 3

Woah my suggestion under water really is coming . Tnx developers. And btw guys is this map is permanent or just a event?

1 hour ago, Kamisama said:

ok no one gonna pay attention to more hotkey ? 

we really need more hotkey lol  skills cant fit in 10 slots only 

There might be more skill slots, who knows?

And even if not, you would just have to choose which playing style you like the most and build your very own unique skill set up. 

2 minutes ago, Arnstine said:

Woah my suggestion under water really is coming . Tnx developers. And btw guys is this map is permanent or just a event?

A lot of people guessed the last towns theme was going to be an under water town :hmm:

Yes, this is going to be a permanent sector on Ayvondil, just like town 1 to town 4 🙂

3 hours ago, Danfake said:

but I'm more worried now about the 3 new skill points, if there isn't a good swing like Mage and Druid those 3 points will come as a ring to your finger and be more unstoppable than they already are. 

I could say the exact same thing about Legion classes 😉 there will always be someone who isn't to 100% happy with how things are. 

Oh well, I remember the good ol' times when 24 was the highest level. 

Though I have some worries about that change about drops... What if I am the healer? Does it mean I almost never get to have a drop?

50 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I could say the exact same thing about Legion classes 😉 there will always be someone who isn't to 100% happy with how things are. 

@Danfake Yap, she is right. Consider a DK with 4/4 sharp shadow, 4/4 Blow of the Silence and a HP regen build improved with a 4/4 Reserves

I caN fEel the angeR oseveral people alreaDy, ew! And you Know that it is impossible to make everyone happy when it comes to balance each class. 

11 hours ago, BennyBT said:

What if I am the healer? Does it mean I almost never get to have a drop?

With the "First 10% Rule", if you were to fight for a boss against a damager, you'd likely lose anyway. But this old rule oftenly could prevented others to steal the kill. I turned up the nose myself.. this sounds just ... 

18 minutes ago, Akasha said:

With the "First 10% Rule", if you were to fight for a boss against a damager, you'd likely lose anyway. But this old rule oftenly could prevented others to steal the kill. I turned up the nose myself.. this sounds just ... 

What about low dmg pt start to kill the boss, bring it to 40% hp and then some full +10 pt come and get the kill cuz they do more dmg, how is this fear to the low dmg pt witch probly are guys who are questors and try to improve.Thats totaly unfear to them to get rowed by much stronger players, not to mention it open new ways bored people to troll other players.

17 minutes ago, coldravens said:

What about low dmg pt start to kill the boss, bring it to 40% hp and then some full +10 pt come and get the kill cuz they do more dmg, how is this fear to the low dmg pt witch probly are guys who are questors and try to improve.Thats totaly unfear to them to get rowed by much stronger players, not to mention it open new ways bored people to troll other players.

I see the player's side, no need to explain. I'm not part of the development team and I also would like to hear from them. But I don't want to support any big discussion about it, we don't even know for sure how it's really going to be and I haven't read any developers word about it.

Edited by Akasha