Report Scammer

glamdring

A guy contacted me today with an account that used to be from a friend. My friend was scammed a while ago.

He offered me to get free gold.. he asked me for some info so the system he has can introduce the gold to the correct account.

Is there any way I can report this? I have several screenshots. (attached)

Anyway.. I want to let know the names of accounts I know are scammers maybe we can keep an updated list here..

Scammers:

• Lupi
  • Leonmx
  • Zeusalb ( this was scammed by Leon) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:
  • Xtaxor
  • Taxor

ps. this guy is from mexico.. the chat is in spanish.

28715_.png

28716_.png

28717_.png

28718_.png

There's already a scammers list its by cherrybia, go to general then go to eu-emerald. Everyone post scammers in there and cherry puts it up in list and there's a lot already in list. 8)

There's already a scammers list its by cherrybia, go to general then go to eu-emerald. Everyone post scammers in there and cherry puts it up in list and there's a lot already in list. 8)

Thank for report!!!I'll add this guy to the scammer list i make, and I'll translate it in english :)

thanks for the info!!

Also thanks for to Cherrybia for the terrific work translating and the scammer list.

do you know if there is any chance this guy get banned?

thanks for the info!!

Also thanks for to Cherrybia for the terrific work translating and the scammer list.

do you know if there is any chance this guy get banned?

i 'm Sorry i dont think he will be banned , there are lot of images proving others scammed people and Devs still dont punish Them..