End of long journey...

guwer87

Hello to all friends and strangers, :give_rose:

With a heavy heart I bid farewell with you. :cray:  Time to finish a stage in my life. It was my pleasure to meet many wonderful people. :yahoo:  I will not comment on the game itself here because the damage words. :facepalm:

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :clapping:  Secondly, the success in your personal life and business. :good:  Do not forget the outside of the monitor there is a wonderful game with excellent graphics, great sounds and effects, where there are excellent  skills and a development tree that is life.  :pardon: Enjoy this life while you can. 8)  I wish you a lot of luck. :friends:

Regards and see you maybe somewhere else. :drinks:

I remembered ya were first player to greet me welcome in game forum.and now I am here along too say farewell to ya.its strange to write though ^ ^

Wish ya all the good future endeavour and sucess in life.Godbless

Guwer!  :cray:

We may only met only few times ingame, but i've been reading your posts throughout the forum, and im very sad to see another good player and person leave :cray:

Bye, and i wish you success in your life too  :cray: :friends: :give_rose: No one will forget you.

What! Then whis sleepy face should I look at when I check the forum? Cmon youre the sweetest guy around the world needs more people like you and so do WS.

Remember I know where you live! I can drive to Poland and start knocking doors until I find you  :rofl:

noooo!  :'(  Dont leave!  :mega_shok:  I know at youll coming back in few year  :blush:  Hope great succeed to your life  :drinks:

Torture Killer - Obsessed With Homicide

No goodbyes for you, decent guy.. See you again some other time. Just remember, growing old is inevitable.. Growing up is optional. Always keep the "warspear kid" in you alive. Good luck mate.

• 4 weeks later...

Omg i missed this one.. partly because it was placed on EU side of forum  :facepalm:

A Late goodbye and farewell from myself and Sapphire  :(

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

i feel sad when any player leave game but remember fight.for the spear pieces shall always remine and will always welcome you to join the hunt :drinks: