which one more beter . MC Or ELF

cindy

my lvl 12 rouge with non enchanted blades hits 789! and my lvl 18 ranger does the same with arenabow, pick mclan one, i just found out after 3 day playing on mclan side that mclan is better, light side sux, mclan can be 2 times over of them even with crap armor :D

With or without stealth sir?

Although i play mainly on my ranger i have to say mc seem more united. A lot more mc willing to come to a war or help you kill someone. And they own the Pvp Cave.  Elf just stand at town all day and sell sell sell.... I swear my shaman is about to be my main account. Sick of weak elfs.

Although i play mainly on my ranger i have to say mc seem more united. A lot more mc willing to come to a war or help you kill someone. And they own the Pvp Cave.  Elf just stand at town all day and sell sell sell.... I swear my shaman is about to be my main account. Sick of weak elfs.

thats what i like to hear :)

Thats's the Spirit! :clapping: :blush: 

Exactly what i did, after playing as elf for hmm let me think... 2011...2012...december... yeah 2 years! i had enough of elven side and switched to mc side. elves got no unity they are brainless goblins roaming around irselnort without any IQ or unity :facepalm: ..

Thats's the Spirit! :clapping: :blush: 

Exactly what i did, after playing as elf for hmm let me think... 2011...2012...december... yeah 2 years! i had enough of elven side and switched to mc side. elves got no unity they are brainless goblins roaming around irselnort without any IQ or unity :facepalm: ..

I remember when i first mc side it was so awkward  :rofl:  Everything was better. Except those prices

Mc side is only fun when u are with friends like nasty burp he was always my best friend on warspear that's how I made it through mc side me and nasty started as elves with a hunger for power lol but became beat friends.....rogues 4 l1F3 :) sorry for auto correct on iPhone and mc side is the best

:cray:

Mc side is only fun when u are with friends like nasty burp he was always my best friend on warspear that's how I made it through mc side me and nasty started as elves with a hunger for power lol but became beat friends.....rogues 4 l1F3 :) sorry for auto correct on iPhone and mc side is the best

Always...Still remeber those fun times we had when we were on chosen haha when you coming back bro??  :cray:

:sorry: When i played on mc first thing all said to me: "U again? Go Away u little b......!!"

On elves they all support and help me.

So i think its legit where should i belong.

But its your own thing where You want to belong.

Im not mad about mc but I'am sad because they hate me :sorry: :(

Always...Still remeber those fun times we had when we were on chosen haha when you coming back bro??  :cray:

im always back im on on the weekends or the weekdays i honestly dont know but i try to be on all the time :)

im always back im on on the weekends or the weekdays i honestly dont know but i try to be on all the time :)

Bro soon as we come back its pure domination all over again. :dirol: ;D

33847_.jpg

Bro soon as we come back its pure domination all over again. :dirol: ;D

u killed that gankz noob right pls tell me u killed him :rofl: :cray:

• 4 weeks later...

EU SERVER

Elf/Chosen =easy mode (not many ppl use english,op prieces,greedy)  ;D

MC/Forsaken = hard mode(many english users,moderate prieces,lazy)  ;D

Choice is yours  :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

EU SERVER

Elf/Chosen =easy mode (not many ppl use english,op prieces,greedy)  ;D

MC/Forsaken = hard mode(many english users,moderate prieces,lazy)  ;D

Choice is yours  :clapping:

In EU server u got to pick dark side, cuz % of dark side players is god damn high in EU. In US u should pick Light side, cuz % of players at Light side in US is god damn high :D but nvm, Light side still lose at US area to, cuz many people have turned to Dark side.

I made rouge for me some time ago, and difference between Light and Dark side is that everybody help you at Dark side, but at Light side u have to wait for "hours - weeks" to get help.

They ppl are good on both sides,better side is that u suit better.I play elf long time ago,and...asking for help be ussles.I hv only 3 frends on elfs side,stop playing and wait for new class.I chosse necro and priest but when somone scram my priest and my frend mage i lv elf side.Its not Elfs/Chosen bad...only ppl who play on that side.Mc are lazy its sure ,but now we more united(i think)

Elfs EU are rly united thats true XD 1 day ago about 30 elfs on LAKE  :facepalm:

Elfs mayby is like a familly...

Mc like proud mercenaries fear nothing ...

Hmm i lost my Topic  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

mc and forsaken rules on emerald and always destroy his caravans we can rape elfs alone without people like elfs cant reach us alones , if play in saphire elfs rules

is not true . my bd kill all alone . i take cavaran and all camps alone. mcs are only more players then elfs but more noob

MountainClans easy to lvl up and pvp classes, i think

very hard i always fail in shaman and give up and delete char  :tease:

is not true . my bd kill all alone . i take cavaran and all camps alone. mcs are only more players then elfs but more noob

exceptional bd or just say "RamBo "

Lol more elfs ?

mcs = 70% Elfs 30%  :facepalm:  Mcs pvp = 5x1  :bad:

lmao u mad? :wacko: 

you must've been in a coma for quite a long time or been hallucinating hordes of mcs invading towns :facepalm: .

sapphire - Way more elves than there are mcs

Eu - Idk, eu players says mcs are overpopulated there

russians - ELVES ELVES ELVES ELVES everywhere

:yahoo: :yahoo: Go! go! elves :yahoo: :yahoo:

In EU server 70% Mclan and 30% Elves.

In US server 50% Mclan 50% Elves.

Dont know about other servers. Got to ask mods.

50% now thanks to warlocks

It's become a trend now in party chat 

lost agains elfs > guys now try this strategy

lost agains mc  > Warlocks :facepalm:  (needs no more explanation :lol:)

50% now thanks to warlocks

It's become a trend now in party chat 

lost agains elfs > guys now try this strategy

lost agains mc  > Warlocks :facepalm:  (needs no more explanation :lol: )

Hahaha perfect XD +1 for you bro

Ty for the post guys,it really made me laugh. I made a shaman and a barb noone would help me...I. begged on tc for days. Good thing I have friends on mc side or I would of been screwed. Im not saying elf are any better but mc arent perfect. There is more mc than elf in the pvp cave now. Elf get ganked so much not many come anymore. By the way this on Us sapphire.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I get random partner in volcano map why the duck will he go to mid  :facepalm:

we lost because he's elf or chosen

Brain better

For me MC cause its fun. But if you try play for damage try elf. But since elf is overpopulated in US server. I recommend play as MC and class? Shaman or warlock.  8)

For me MC cause its fun. But if you try play for damage try elf. But since elf is overpopulated in US server. I recommend play as MC and class? Shaman or warlock.  8)

Barbarian  :blush: