which one more beter . MC Or ELF

cindy

im new here and still confuse.  all quest fell so hard .

I try all but dont know which one is best .      HELPPPPPP ....!!!!!  :bad:

but i think this is gud game  :good:

elf and choosen have easy yellow qs but daily qs is more hard than frosaken and m.c

mc and forsaken rules on emerald and always destroy his caravans we can rape elfs alone without people like elfs cant reach us alones , if play in saphire elfs rules

:friends: let me tell you this, base on my expii mc have very hard quest but have strong peoples and characters, elf have easy quest ,high populations, and i cn say 60% only the strongs there,okay like i said, mc have hard quest so go to elf, and pic BLADEDANCER (bd) , because of high population u cn ask help, gather more info,and have expi  to encounter many kinds of player. after that if u think u learned enough, start again ,the character that suits you,, and dont forget the number 1 rule in warspear, what ever happens "ENJOY THE GAME"

which server u playing?  and if it happens u played at EU-EMERALD always pm SULLA/TOCINO/MYTH for help in quest

Oh cool you guys got same name, for sure Sulla won't say no xdd

Pvp skill-wise, i'll choose mc/forsaken. Which one is better faction? Well, it depends upon the players. There are great players on all sides. It's a matter of knowing well your character's own skills.

Elves may have more population and easier quests, but no one wants to help and no one seems to want to speak english ever. MC has great classes and great friendly english speaking people. Never felt bad for a second devoting my blood to the cause of the clans  ;D

Elves may have more population and easier quests, but no one wants to help and no one seems to want to speak english ever. MC has great classes and great friendly english speaking people. Never felt bad for a second devoting my blood to the cause of the clans  ;D

i remember how hard it was to level my dk without  help of those ""great friendly english talking mc's :blush: .

I help random people from trade chat every time im on. Im sorry I have a family and obligations... I leveled my dk without any help of my high level friends I found people needing same quests or random helpers, theirs plenty humble people out there.

mc and forsaken rules on emerald and always destroy his caravans we can rape elfs alone without people like elfs cant reach us alones , if play in saphire elfs rules

you got a point there cross, elves are dominating us sapphire, they are overpopulated but that doesnt stop us mcs to own elves :) 

back to topic tho, it depends on what u prefer, if u prefer to farm, go chose an elf, they have alot of supporters, (paladins,priests,druids) while mcs has shamans and necros only,

if you want a good pvp class for for mc faction/forsaken :friends:

thx for all suggest  ;) :good:  i play rogue now. my char name is cindyy .  O:-)  hope we can be friend.

first i want to give up couse i think all quest is so hard and i always lost my way at map  :( . but the more i play ,.the more i fell

its a great game. thx for all who help me in quest .  :friends:    :give_rose:

i remember how hard it was to level my dk without  help of those ""great friendly english talking mc's :blush: .

lol you are warlock frostmage? i kill you all the time with my lvl17 priest lordyasir!! but i think you killed me too when i was trolling around garr shagg right?  :)

lol you are warlock frostmage? i kill you all the time with my lvl17 priest lordyasir!! but i think you killed me too when i was trolling around garr shagg right?

yes my warlock is frostmage and 12 lvl :facepalm:

and i suppose that u still remember how i kicked ur ass yesterday on my dk in a 1v1 fight at swamps :spiteful:

Elf

Ranger: any player can play and kill. Good for the players just starting out but overpopulated.

Bladedancer: The original tanks. Good set of skills and worthy fighters.

Druid: Great for those who love to help others.

Chosen:

Paladin: A Full party support char. Handy for those who love to help out the team.

Priest: Another support char that has a strong spot heal and shield. Great addition to any party.

Mage: A full assault magic using class.

Mountain clan

Rouge: The silent killer. Perfect for those who love to hunt opposing factions.

Barbarian: Another original tank and worthy fighters.

Shaman: Another heal class but with a balanced defence and offence. Great as a healer and a killer.

Forsaken

Deathknight: A tanker who shows no fear.

Necromancer: Just like a priest.. support class with spot heal and shield.

Warlock: Currently an overpowered offensive control type of magic user.

But as a personal opinion.. I have most fun on rogue. I Love to hunt elf.  :spiteful:  So my vote is MC.

elf is 1000 times better than mc, dont choose mc. i heard about a guy that choose mc, and 3 days later, he died  :cray:

he died because he couldn't handle the awesomeness in our side 8)  so he was reborn as a puny elf, he did not enjoy his life as an elf, so he studied the dark arts of magic :spiteful:  after a few centuries of studying the dark arts of magic, he died, abandoned by the holy elves, forgotten by his family, jailed by the chosens, his spirit was however, not lost forever :fool:  the dark god garahan had seen his arts of magic, so as he died, they resurrected him by putting his spirit inside a dead body. as he woke up he could sense a much darker place he'd never felt before, That person, was me, i was once an elf, corrupted by the dark side,  died as an elf, resurrected as a warlock :spiteful:

he died because he couldn't handle the awesomeness in our side 8)  so he was reborn as a puny elf, he did not enjoy his life as an elf, so he studied the dark arts of magic :spiteful:  after a few centuries of studying the dark arts of magic, he died, abandoned by the holy elves, forgotten by his family, jailed by the chosens, his spirit was however, not lost forever :fool:  the dark god garahan had seen his arts of magic, so as he died, they resurrected him by putting his spirit inside a dead body. as he woke up he could sense a much darker place he'd never felt before, That person, was me, i was once an elf, corrupted by the dark side,  died as an elf, resurrected as a warlock :spiteful:

I'm pretty sure he died by the lack of sanitation and the crazy amount of hookers

elf is 1000 times better than mc, dont choose mc. i heard about a guy that choose mc, and 3 days later, he died  :cray:

He was just a crackhead who took an overdosis.Not the smartest thing to do... :facepalm:

umm at mc shaman and warlock strongest

at elfs ranger 100% strongest

easy explained

mc got 2 very strong class while elf got 1 VERY strong class.

(this is just what i think)

choose MC :yahoo: ;D ::) :)

• 3 weeks later...

he died cus elfs like you killed him now i hunt u for fun little paladin :)

my lvl 12 rouge with non enchanted blades hits 789! and my lvl 18 ranger does the same with arenabow, pick mclan one, i just found out after 3 day playing on mclan side that mclan is better, light side sux, mclan can be 2 times over of them even with crap armor :D