Your best friends at game?

Foreing

After some topics like "Most hated players" "Strongest players", im  going to ask u for ur best friends.

Mine are:

Jarlaxxle: Nice Rogue, and better friend.

Xtouristx: Nice barb,  he teached me a lot of how to use a a barbarian.

Besenkotak: Greatest barbarian in server.

Dvstate: hehehehe i love you bro  Опубликованное фото

Lorddain: My best arena partner at lvl 18.

Pachacutec: He teached me a lot of how to do arena when I was a noob lvl 14 barb.

Sneakyme: My mentor farming and being a nice guy.

Most of Fear Clan members: Thanks for the fun

I know i forgot a lot of you(Ascetic, Afro. Kiyomi,Zombra, Manley (you made me get mad many many times, and u made me want to be strong to rape you thanks for that, nerd  8) ), Aroon, Ladygi, Zhu, Born, Shadowtwear Anihalator, Melzie, Thief  ;D , etc, etc, etc) good friends, thanks for all, nice to meet you Опубликованное фото

Now, elves that i think they are so cool:

Reu: You are at first place bro, you know why.

Vcut: Strong Bd, and and a nice girl.

Pliskin: We are no friends, but, if u are Reu´s friend, u are a nice guy, for sure. (Although u win me almost always in pvp  Опубликованное фото )

Kaworu: One of the best pvp players i found, thanks bro for all the fun there  Опубликованное фото

Scarlesssz: I really dont know you, but we fougth a lot in pvp always fair  Опубликованное фото

Cleiton: The ranger with i did more pvp at cave ALWAYS fair. Thanks for the fun and for be a nice nice guy

You wont Believe: Pvprange: Thanks you for making this game funnier.

For sure, i forgot a lot of nice people, sorry, cant remenber all nice players I found in these 7 months im playing this game.

Sorry for my english  Опубликованное фото .

Mmm...here Not "bestfriends " But some people there are So nice with Me.

Pooja - shaman

She 's a good girl , i Remember she call Me when I was sad one night,that 's cute 

Hassn - barb

He is a nice guy , I 'm always with him , and We use Too comunicate out of game Too.

Ecuador - barb

Always answer to my stupid questions , and help Me to chose all runes / crystal for my armor etc.

Crossfit - Rogue

He always defend Me against idiots.

Sunniiee-Ranger

He is So nice , and helped Me a lot when i used to play elf Too.He explain Me everything about the game , and helped Me to do all quest  every for level up togheter.

Angel - Bd

funny guy , used to pass good time laughing.

Draconik - rogue

He helps Me In arena for get spear 15 and didn t acept i give tickets back to him.

There are more people to Add But here the first ones that come to my mind :-) 

Thank you all for has been So nice and helpfull with Me , whatever you need , you can count on Me.

Hmm best friends...

Mc side :

Hopzz

Ladygi

Machote

Sixshadow

Herolover/Twinblade

Manley

Tweekz/Tweekx

Succubi Mc / Sekksi Elf

Kiyomi

Fb :

Sekksi

Ambriel

Jizzsaw

Xxpinoyxx

Putang

Bellato

Analyze

Reu

Weezyart

Evilhits

Chakar

People i dont like :

Tpain - Elf

Xdrhousexx - Mc

Melzie - Mc

Mymelody - Mc

Cff - Elf

Daleleon - Mc - Major jumper

Mmm...here Not "bestfriends " But some people there are So nice with Me.

Pooja - shaman

She 's a good girl , i Remember she call Me when I was sad one night,that 's cute

Hassn - barb

He is a nice guy , I 'm always with him , and We use Too comunicate out of game Too.

Ecuador - barb

Always answer to my stupid questions , and help Me to chose all runes / crystal for my armor etc.

Crossfit - Rogue

He always defend Me against idiots.

Sunniiee-Ranger

He is So nice , and helped Me a lot when i used to play elf Too.He explain Me everything about the game , and helped Me to do all quest  every for level up togheter.

Angel - Bd

funny guy , used to pass good time laughing.

Draconik - rogue

He helps Me In arena for get spear 15 and didn t acept i give tickets back to him.

There are more people to Add But here the first ones that come to my mind :-)

Thank you all for has been So nice and helpfull with Me , whatever you need , you can count on Me.

Si no tienes "mejores amigos" no contestes, no es necesario. Esto es la seccion de Sapphire y creo que juegas en Emerald, que ganas de meterse en todos los charcos.

Si no tienes "mejores amigos" no contestes, no es necesario. Esto es la seccion de Sapphire y creo que juegas en Emerald, que ganas de meterse en todos los charcos.

Mejor amigo,que grand palabra usas para un simple juego virtual.

2 entre desde cel y no me di cuent q era saphire

3 escribo donde y lo q me de la reverenda gana ^^

4 que maleducado  :bad:

Raxit gagalady knee kree flowhunter Poseidoon  baldo (old user) masstank warlion Manley and there s more but my phone gonna die haha theses are my good n loyal friends  8)

:friends:

Timeuss / repoman

Chizxx

xnessaxx

Thex / thexz

Ladygi

Zhuronghu

My best friends in warspear, elf and mc. I Have missed many names and there is also many that i have much respect for.

So to the rest of you.. cheers  :drinks:

MCSAKEN:

Ascetic

Hekyy

Jhuzt

Xxjaexx

Afro

Eriii

Foxlovevix

Roula

Divinorum

Deafknight

Kennx

Daciousx

Yimmio

Reaperdark

(gilsonbr, leduy, kd/knkalways, machote, eridnas, aureus, zeus, hopzz, chronoz, warlion, anatomical and many others)

some pinoys (PINOY PRIDE) close to me.

FBCHOSENS:

Yvaine

Jaerold

Xxpinoyxx

Kernel

Kaworu

Absynthe

Xmoonlight (orig owner)

Nepz(original owner)

Tzunami (noob)  :lol:

i forgot to mention some for sure, but these are those close to me and i consider as friends.

much respect to thos people who respect me. always fun joking around with yall ;D .

thanks for considering me as one range and machote  :blush: 

even erikalt can be on my list too.  :lol:

i have a few friends on eu server too.  ;D

Old Best Friends :

Masstank/Ultimecia (MC), Ambus (MC), Vulus(MC), Blessenn (FB), Dhiez (FB), Enichi (FB), Koskiller (FB), Fitreys (MC), Scout/Sapherex(FB), Dynamite/Uniplex (FB), Reylovo (FB)

Current Best Friends :

Sikasep/Zaaaaee(FB), Yoshioka/Superboyyz (FB), Bima (FB), Saipj (FB), Imperial (FB), Harass (FB), Saini/Mariusic (FB), Firaaas (FB)

Like this thread  ;D  :drinks: :friends:

Im kool wit lota people but these people talk to or hang wit on daily basis (ik ima spell some wrong :rofl:) will take to.long put reasons y for everyone :lol:

Elf/chosen: Mc/forsaken:

champz            Zhur Coolbeanz

dmarzo            Zhtyus Maymay

coolcat            Machote Evillady

Avengeravn    Manley Toshya

xxxjayxxxx      Thamo Deeznuts

Mistkitty          Rokzz Darklordz

hggd                  Hopzz Flu

Rahud              Lovkitty        Roula

blueborn

legion

vee

Grover

luvybe

sapp

putang

nepz

:shok: Kickzzzz!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: you still play WS USS !!???? I never knew

Raxit gagalady knee kree flowhunter Poseidoon  baldo (old user) masstank warlion and there s more but my phone gonna die haha theses are my good n loyal friends  8)

:cray: Its cool to know frends still remmber me but the game is making a mess every update and every time its about mcoins  :facepalm:

8 high lvl chars, all the hard work, in vain...  :nea:

Anyways the post is about frnds, so. Most my old frends are on both sides. I'll write all their names as I remember. all from us server

IN ORDER OF THEIR APPEARANCE:

Gagalady (we shared acc)

Merceed/speedie/speedzz/Kickz/Push/Mercede (so many names)

traxxracer/Imsaiyan

Knee/sammil

Rethgif/Rethdruid/Rethger/Retheist

Kree/Avenger/Inferno

Baldo/xbaldo

Lvinz

Vie/whitedove

Shubhs/shubs

Jumboa/jhanjhat/blossoms

Meowkitty/sorath

Serioussam

Whiteness

Blackness

shj/insik/monsterx

wsbr/iamshin

excaliburr/minusme

these r the names of people i've spent most of my time in game and the list goes on. because there are many people like me who mostly stayed in game coz they didnt wana lose contact  ;D kiezsha, ascetic, brilliant, poley, reu, callie, flowhunter, foysal, basics and many others name to include... bcz 18 months in this game takes a lot more. I didnt include all those names that ended with a bad note  or changed sides for selfish reasons. forgive me if forgot smone's name. Remind me if i did  :diablo:

Raxit  :shok: hey bro missd  :good: you it's hard to find good friends like the old days hope your doin good now yea I still play bt now I focus on shaman n warlock flowhunter kree and knee still play but we all don't play as much as bfor bcuz of updates  :rofl:  :bad:

FB . ==> Twistd,Analyze,Dynamite,Oromiz,Secretz,Hightop,Poley,Pliskin,Arcanite,Hotkid,Dukuncilik,Sherilda(Deleted),Horniig(Old Owner),Vrankz(Old Owner),Technoilfe,Sennheiser,Okvi,Jawkenss,Jaques(Old Owner),Bladebara,Zaeeeeeee

MC. ==> Sakray,Tonydark,Lordguanz,Patahhati,Cobrax,Sneakyme,Hitman,Zythus,Zhuronghu,Brilliant,Dacious,Soulblizz,Tripkolic

Oh ...FriendList Is Full  :bad:

Not like I dont got friends but those that are know they are worth alot to me, I dont add people fast and im a ♥♥♥♥♥ to random people, but hey least im honest :shok:

I dk  if  they were friends.... sure very good players  Lvinz / Pummy / Saffo / Problader .....  old Sherida

actually  i think i got only enemies

• 2 weeks later...

and im so sorry i forgot the person who backed me up the most in every  issue. RAXIT  ;D dont leave again else ill kill yah raxy  :diablo:

hehe  ;D

Raxit  :shok: hey bro missd  :good: you it's hard to find good friends like the old days hope your doin good now yea I still play bt now I focus on shaman n warlock flowhunter kree and knee still play but we all don't play as much as bfor bcuz of updates  :rofl: :bad:

:shok: :shok: :shok: what !!?  wts ur wlock?

we could be arena partners wen i return  :spiteful:

• 1 month later...

pliskin = no friends :( :( :(

jk those who know what i think friend is u know you are good.

others idc go f*** heart heart heart heart yourself